☺️Bonds😝

(Currently i'm crying but that's not the point 😂)

I woke up to Anthony shaking me.

" Bestie" He said.

" good morning" I said back to him.

"good morning I need you to get up" He said.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:35am. I sat up because I wasn't going to to sleep.

" what do you need?" I asked givin him a hug.

" just someone to talk to" He said sitting on my bed.

" Of course im always here for you, you know this" I said. Me and Anthony talk for about 1 hour and 30 minutes about ourselves then I had to get ready.

" Can you stay so you can judge with Bryce if he comes in my room today" I asked ant.

" Yeah ofc"He said. I went to go take a shower and then I changed ( she took her clothes in the bathroom with her). She was wearing this⬇️

When I walked out I saw Anthony and Bryce on my bed

" Good morning princess" Bryce said getting off my bed and kissing me.

" good morning love, like the outfit"I asked.

" yeah I do" he said.

" Ant?" I said looking at Anthony.

" I like it too, don't know why you went with dark vibes today but yeah i like it" He said and I smiled.

I looked at the time and it was 7:33. I walked out my room with the boys and knocked on my dads room.

About 5 seconds later he opened the door.

" Good morning sunshine" He said kissing my forehead.

" good morning dad" I said hugging him.

" Want me to take you to school ?" He asked. I shook my head yes.

" okay come on" He said walking out the room.

" hold on let me tell Bryce your taking me because I think he was going to take me" I said.

" okay i'll wait in the car" he said and i nodded.

I went upstairs and knocked on Bryce's door.

" it's open" He said.

I walked in and said " Griffin's taking me to school so you don't have to get ready" I said hanging from his door frame.

" ok" be said kissing me.

I smiled and walked out closing the door behind me. I said bye to the boys then got into my dads car. Before we got to school we got to school i got a drink from starbucks. When arrived at school i said bye to my dad then got out the car. Then two boys walked up to me one of them I remember as Alex.