Moved on

I woke up near 1:30 pm in the afternoon to me cuddling up to Jaden Hossler. He was already up but he was on his phone so he didn't realize I was awake until I kissed him neck.

" good afternoon" he said with a laugh at the end .

" what time is it" I asked butting my head back in the crook oh his neck.

" 1:22" Jaden said picking me up.

" where are we going" I muffled due to my head doing on his shoulder.

He didn't answer he just dropped me on my bed.

" your making me wake up" I asked him.

" yup because you've been asleep to long" he said.

"fine but I need to shower and change" I said and he stood up to leave.

" you can stay buba I'll change in the bathroom" I said and he nodded sitting back down next to me.

I take a shower and change into

I walk out the bathroom to see Jaden laying on my bed

" come on" I said once I sat on his lap.

" ok" He said picking me up.

He held my but for support while I put my arms around his neck ( not choking💀) .
When we got downstairs Me and jaden both looked at each other because we saw Alex at the table. He put me down and I looked at Bryce and my dad who were near the sink. They both shrugged at me. I got a apple and sat across from him.

" hey" I said and he looked at from his phone.

" hey I wanted to talk to you" He said. ok startin strong i guess.

" why" I asked pulling my phone out my pocket.

Suddenly I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked to see who it was and it was Anthony.

" good morning" he said and I said it back.

" Alex i'm losing my patients i asked why" I said and he look back up.

" Look I wanted to say i'm sorry" He said. Yeah no. I got up but he grabbed my hand.

" Alex you tried that, turned out you were going to play me, again" I said and if everyone wasn't listening, they were now.

" I know but I told her to leave me alone. I want you and only you Miracle" I scoffed.

"Look Alex, I forgive you ok but i'm 100% sure we can either stay friends or besties because there's no way we're going to end up dating, in sorry" I said.

" that's fine i just wanted to make sure we were ok" He said and we hugged.

A few minutes later he left and I went to the living room where the boys were.

" that went well" I said and sat next to Anthony.

" nice to know" he said and hugged me.

" Do we have any plans for today" I ask

" not that I know of" my dad answers.

I get up and sit in between bryce and Jaden. Bryce farted minutes later so I sat on jaden's lap.I ended up making jokes about the boys and well yeah.

" Stop" I said laughing while Jaden and Bryce were tickling me.

" i'm your going to back me pee on myself" I said still laughing while being tickled. 

I got a call from Sky and ofc i pick up.

" hey" I said

" hisomeandcarlosaredating" she said like usan bolt

" what all i heard was carlos, calm down, what happened" I said getting up and running to my room.

" Me and carlos are dating" she said.

" Omg yessss, when did this happen" I say excitedly.

" Yesterday at like 11:30 something pm" She said.

" And your just now telling me" I said laughing.

"Yeah sorry" She said.

" it's fine can i come over" I said.

" yeah sure we're at Alex's" She said.

" ok let me ask" I said and she nodded. ( y'all are on facetime)

" dad can I go over to Alex's to see sky and possibly carlos" I yell from my room.

" yeah sure" He says.

" ok well ima change, you can stay on the phone but ima have you see the door with me on mute of course" I say to let her know.

" ok" she says.

I put on

with Jadens Mcdonald's hoodie

Then showed Sky my outfit

" how do i look" I said and she didn't reply.

" sky" I said and she looked.

" your on mute but you look good" she said.

Oh my god i'm such a dumbass.

" i'm so fucking stupid I forgot I was on mute" I said after I unmuted myself.

We both laugh and Alex and Carlos pop out.

" hi miracle" they both say.

" hi boys" I smile.