𝐓𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆�...

cutedrewstarkey

Not taking requests book is closed Еще

𝐍𝐈𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄| 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐒| 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒| 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍| 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒| 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒| 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄| 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐎| 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐒𝐎𝐍| 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆| 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞
𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐘𝐑| 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒| 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐎| 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
Requests?
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐑| 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
Hey:)
𝐂𝐘𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍| 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑| 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐑| 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆| 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐈| 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐒| 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐈𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄| 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋| 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍| 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲
𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑| 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎| 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄| 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄| 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐘𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍| 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍| 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
Help
𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒| 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞
𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒| 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬?
𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄| 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐬
𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊| 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎| 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐄| 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞
Please read
𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒| 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐑| 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲
𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍| 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒| 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭
New book
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍| 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

9.8K 105 17
cutedrewstarkey

Imbryceparker

Y/n

I really didn't feel like going to a party tonight but my boyfriend insisted on it. Parties weren't my thing, I'd rather be in bed with snacks and cuddle but Jake (random name I always use) likes to go out and do things.

So being the good girlfriend I am I went with him to parties and tried to do things he liked, that how your supposed to make a relationship work right? Yeah, it is, I think. But for once we couldn't just stay in and watch Netflix.

I sighed as I heard a car horn and went outside to the car full of boys, Jake in the front seat and he friend in the front along with two others in the back.

And with a car ride of sweaty boys we arrived at the party, Jake wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we walked in.

And then when he found some more of his friends of course I was left in the dust all on my own. With a sigh I went to sit down on the couch.

I debated on walking home, it was only three miles but it was dark outside and that would be scary. I just wished I was anywhere but here right now.

"Now what are you doing all by yourself?" I look up and see Bryce Parker, who I wasn't that close to but we talked occasionally, standing in front of me.

"You get ditched too?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah" I sigh. "Aren't people so nice?" I joked.

"The nicest" We look over at each other and I smile lightly, trying to make the best out of it. "So who's the jerk that ditched you?"

"My boyfriend" I said playing with my fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He is a jerk then"

"It's okay, really" I looked away. "It's what I get for trying to be a good girlfriend and agree to this stuff" I say and he looks over at me sympathetically.

"You wanna get out of here? I can take you home if you want" He asks.

Home did sound good right now; my bed, food, blankets. But did I really want to go home and explain to my boyfriend about me leaving with another guy. Maybe leaving wouldn't hurt though, I mean it's not like he really wants to hang out with me.

"You don't mind?" I ask him and he shakes his head standing up.

"Not at all, if you really don't want to be here then you shouldn't be. I mean it's not like the people we came with are begging to hang out with us" He extends a hand out for me to grab and I look around once more before slipping my hand in his.

He pulls me up and the I let go of his hand, even though part of me doesn't want to let go because it felt nice. Um... anyways, we left the party and got into his car.

I sent Jake a text but with my luck he wouldn't open it until the morning when he has a bad hangover. I told Bryce my address and we headed off.

The car ride was probably the most comfortable car ride ever with music playing and the soft tapping of Bryce's fingers on the steering wheel.

He parked his car in front of my house and unlocked the doors. He turned to me and gave me a smile, showing of his perfect white teeth.

"So I'll see you at school on Monday?"

"Not unless you want to come in?" I said and he looked confused. "I have ice cream and movies"

He looked like he was thinking hard about his answer and I questioned if it was wrong to invite a boy in when I had a boyfriend. But it wasn't like I wanted to do anything with him, I just wanted to watch movies and vibe with someone who seemed like genuinely a nice person.

"Can't say no to that. But aren't your parents home? And what if your boyfriend finds out I'm here?"

"My parents are away for the weekend and I don't think it matters what Jake thinks, it's not like we're gonna do anything"

"Yeah" he says kind of sadly. "But I'd love to come in"

For the rest of the night we watched movies and had ice cream as I promised, it was probably the most fun I've had in a while.

_________

New message from Jake <3

Hey I left because I was tired, sorry for leaving
you I'll talk to you tomorrow
Read at 9:48 am

Bryce Parker took you home?

What? How did you know that?

Some people said that you guys left together

He took me home because I was tired
Nothing happened he was just being nice

Yea sure

Jake? What's your problem with it

My problem is that some TikTok dude is tryna steal
my girl from me
Fucking prick

He didn't do anything wrong he was just being nice to
me and I'm not your property for someone to steal

Did you guys hang out after?
Read 10:01

You did didn't you?
I can't believe you

Nothing happened at all what's going on with you
We just talked and watched a movie

We'll if you do those things with him and not me
then why don't you just go be with him

We're over
Read 10:04

I didn't even want to reply back. Breaking up with someone over text? Immature much. God he's such a dick.

At least now I could admit to myself that I did feel something for Bryce. Maybe it was because he actually noticed me and listened to me, it felt like he actually cares about me.

He was different than Jake, he was different than other guys in general. I just felt comfortable with him for some reason.

And right on cue just as I was thinking about Bryce my phone started ringing and his name popped up on my phone screen.

"Hello?" I answered sounding a little sad which I cured myself for.

"Hey- are you okay?" He asks, worry and concern in his voice.

"I- yeah" I sighed.

"You sure?" He asks and I know he doesn't believe me so why should I lie to him.

"No, I guess not"

"What's wrong? You can tell me, I can come over if you want" He actually sounds worried about me and that really makes me feel more attracted to him.

"Uh, yeah sure, you can come over"

"Okay, be there in ten"

Fifteen minutes pass and I hear a knock at my front door and go get it. Sure enough it's Bryce who had a bag in his hand.

"Sorry I'm a little late, I made a stop" I let him in and he walks to my kitchen and I follow him.

"I don't know what happened but I got tissues in case you need to cry, watermelon sour patch kids because you said that they're your favorite, and ice cream because ice cream makes everything better" He pulls things out of the bag as he states what they are.

I literally think my heart just melted. No one had ever done something like that for me. He even remembered the little detail I told him about the sour patch kids.

I go to hug him, wrapping my arms around his torso taking him my surprise. He hugs me back though, wrapping his arms around me and it feels nice.

Without realizing it a tear falls down my cheek and Bryce notices as my breathing shutters.

"Hey" he takes my cheek in the palm of his hand. "Why are you crying?" He asks softly.

"He broke up with me. He though I was cheating on him... with you" I whisper the last part but he hears it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is my fault, I shouldn't of-"

"No it not your fault at all, not even a little bit. He's just a horrible person, I don't think he ever really cared about me. No one ever really does, except for you" I look him in the eyes.

"I just think that your overlooked by people" Bryce says brushing some hair behind my ear. "I've liked you for a long time and I just saw how he treated you, you deserve better than him"

"You-you like me?"

"I uh-" he scratches the back of his neck, his other arm still wrapped around my waist. "Yeah, I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable"

I lean up and kiss his cheek, watching after as the skin turns a pink color.

"I like you to Bryce, but I think we should take things slow. I just got out of a relationship"

"I understand, whatever you want" He presses a kiss to my forehead. "I'll wait as long as you need me to"

"Your amazing" I whisper up to him.

"I know" he says making me laugh. "And you are very beautiful" now it's my turn to blush.

"Ice cream now?"

"I thought you'd never ask"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59K 519 40
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠʟᴏɢ
552K 6.7K 36
Just read it This is like my first book so I'm sorry 🥳 Hi I just completed this book and am crying so yw
13.2K 260 46
Book 2 to Top Priority Start Date: May 1st 2022 Finished Date: July 23rd 2022