𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒| 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

Thechrisdaniels

Thechrisdaniels

Y/n

"You should do something different with your hair" My dad said walking down the stairs. I didn't pay any attention to him, at least I tried not to.

"Why are you so short too? Don't know where you got that from. Also I'm going out so don't have sex with that boyfriend of yours. Don't know why he's with you, you could never fulfill his needs"

I had enough of him now and went up the stairs quickly. "See! What a coward!" I heard him yell. I ran to my room and closed the door, locking it because who knows how much he had to drink.

I wrapped myself in my blankets and started letting my tears flow. He's just so toxic, I hate his words. He tells me I'm not enough everyday and I'm starting to believe it. The only good thing in my life is Chris.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and pulled my blanket over my head, bracing myself for more yelling. But in stead of yelling I heard a soft knock on the door. "Baby?" It was Chris.

He couldn't see me like this, I'm a mess. I had tears running down my face and I had an oversized hoodie on, his hoodie.

"Baby, please let me in" I heard his voice again it was soft, he probably knew I was upset.

Chris knew about my dad so he tried to keep me at his house as much as possible when I knew he was home. He hated my dad for it, it didn't bother me that he hated him because I kind of hated him a little too.

I got up because I knew that Chris would definitely break down the door if I didn't, pulling my hoodie over my head.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open slowly. Chris got one look at me and pulled me into a tight hug, my tears now coming back as I wrapped my arms around him and clung onto him tightly.

He bent down and picked me up, carrying me to my bed and sitting down with me in his lap. I bury my head in his chest, letting everything out. I feel his hand brush some of my hair from my face.

"Hey" He says quietly. "Tell me what's wrong" I didn't say anything still, I couldn't form any words.

"Was it your dad?" He says softly. I nodded my head and he sighs. "Don't listen to him, he's a dick"

"Why me?"

"What?"

"You could have any girl but instead it's me. I'm dysfunctional and short, and there's other girls that could give you everything I can't and that are prettier. I'm nothing"

"Hey look at me" He says grabbing my face. "Don't say that your nothing because your everything to me. You are the most gorgeous girl in the universe and I don't care if your two feet tall or ten feet tall because I love you for you. I love you so much and to see someone break you down like this everyday really pisses me off. But don't ever believe anything he says to you because it's not true. Okay?" He says wiping the tears from my face.

I nodded my head and he smiles softly, pulling my face closer to his and connecting our lips gently. We pull away and I cuddle into his chest, he wraps his arm around me making me warm. "Chris?" I say looking up and I hear him hum in response.

"I love you too" he smiles and pecks my lips, pulling me closer to him.