𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐒𝐎𝐍| 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Owen

Owen.rawson

Y/n

If it wasn't for Owen I would have gone crazy a long time ago with all this Quarantine stuff. I hate being stuck in side when there's a whole world out there, it's depressing.

My parents are on a business trip, I don't even know why because traveling is dangerous right now. But they decided that they were going to stay in there hotel for a while just in case they brought something back with them. Owen's parents are like best friends with mine so I'm staying at his house.

I love his parents, they're so sweet and treat me like their daughter. At first they had this rule that we can't sleep in the same room together but we broke it the second day and now they've given up on it. I basically live at his house, but I'm not complaining because he keeps me company.

Right now I was laying on Owen's bed, trying not to fall back asleep from the nap I just took. His bed is so comfortable. I sighed as my eyes tried to close again, not doing anything for two weeks really makes me tired.

I heard the door open and turned me head slightly, seeing Owen quietly walk across to the other side of the bed. I felt it dip beneath me and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"How you doing baby?" He said softly as I cuddled into him, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Mmm" I closed my eyes. He laughed a little and pulled me closer to him.

"You know my mom can't stop talking about you" Owen says, I can hear the grin in his voice. "She loves you more than she loves me"

Owen's mom and I have always been close, she's more of a Mom to me than my own mom is. We go shopping together and bake together, we do a lot together. She makes me feel like I have someone to tell things to that I can't tell to Owen.

"She's sweet" I said opening my eyes and looking up at him, my head still resting comfortably on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby, did you want to sleep more?" He asks concerned.

"No, but I'm not opposed to cuddling"

He immediately shuffled so he's under the covers and lays on his side, grabbing my hips and pulling me against his body. I chuckled at his excitement and bury my head in his neck. He sighs happily and draws patterns on my back.

It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep again.

___________

Owen

I was going crazy. I love my mom but she stole my girlfriend from me, even at dinner she talked to Y/n making new plans with her every second she got. I want to be able to make TikTok's with her and laugh, and just cuddle like we did that day. I just want her to be with me and not my Mom, as selfish as that sounds.

"Something wrong son?" My Dad asked looking from me to the Tv. "Your Mom stealing Y/n getting to you?" My Dad knew new, he knew this would upset me.

"How'd you know?"

"Son, that women won't stop talking to and about her for a second. It's an obsession. I think it's because she always wanted a daughter and now that Y/n is around she thinks she's her daughter and can do girl stuff with her"

"I know, but can't she hang out with you? Y/n's my girlfriend and I want to be able to hangout with her too"

"I've been asking my self that for sixteen years. Welcome to my world"

Y/n

It had been two days since Owen and I cuddled that day. His mom had a pretty tight grasp on me, wanting me to cook with her and try new projects, leaving Owen to hang out with his Dad. We only hung out alone at night in his room.

Right now we are in the kitchen trying a new cupcake recipe. I sat on the counter as she talked to me about the new show she wants to watch.

Owen came in and I gave him a smile as he opened the fridge. After he gets a drink and his Mom turns away from us to do something he stands in between my legs, placing his hand on both sides off my legs so he's leaning towards me.

He smiles and pecks my lips. "Hey, beautiful" he whispers because his mom was still talking.

"Hey" I whisper back, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his chest. He pulled me in closer to him, my body pressed against his while I still sat on the counter. We stayed like that for a minute, forgetting about his mom talking, I just listened to his heartbeat.

"Oh that's the oven!" His Mom said and I swear I saw him roll his eyes but hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Actually Mom" Owen started, turning around to look at her "can Y/n and I hangout for a bit?"

His mom's face turned into realizations she covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I've been totally selfish and extra. She's your girlfriend and I stole her from you. I'm so sorry to you both"

"It's okay mom, really" he says from beside me. "Besides, I think Dad wants to spend time with you"

"He really said that?!" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah, told me himself"

She smiles and kisses Owen's cheek before running to the living room. She's really a sweet lady.

"Look at that we're alone" he says smirking making me giggle as he goes in for a much needed kiss.

"You know I don't like sharing that much" He says as we pull away. "Especially when it comes to you" I smiled and went in for another heartwarming kiss.