𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑| 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Imbryceparker

Imbryceparker

Y/n

I really didn't feel like going to a party tonight but my boyfriend insisted on it. Parties weren't my thing, I'd rather be in bed with snacks and cuddle but Jake (random name I always use) likes to go out and do things.

So being the good girlfriend I am I went with him to parties and tried to do things he liked, that how your supposed to make a relationship work right? Yeah, it is, I think. But for once we couldn't just stay in and watch Netflix.

I sighed as I heard a car horn and went outside to the car full of boys, Jake in the front seat and he friend in the front along with two others in the back.

And with a car ride of sweaty boys we arrived at the party, Jake wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we walked in.

And then when he found some more of his friends of course I was left in the dust all on my own. With a sigh I went to sit down on the couch.

I debated on walking home, it was only three miles but it was dark outside and that would be scary. I just wished I was anywhere but here right now.

"Now what are you doing all by yourself?" I look up and see Bryce Parker, who I wasn't that close to but we talked occasionally, standing in front of me.

"You get ditched too?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah" I sigh. "Aren't people so nice?" I joked.

"The nicest" We look over at each other and I smile lightly, trying to make the best out of it. "So who's the jerk that ditched you?"

"My boyfriend" I said playing with my fingers.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He is a jerk then"

"It's okay, really" I looked away. "It's what I get for trying to be a good girlfriend and agree to this stuff" I say and he looks over at me sympathetically.

"You wanna get out of here? I can take you home if you want" He asks.

Home did sound good right now; my bed, food, blankets. But did I really want to go home and explain to my boyfriend about me leaving with another guy. Maybe leaving wouldn't hurt though, I mean it's not like he really wants to hang out with me.

"You don't mind?" I ask him and he shakes his head standing up.

"Not at all, if you really don't want to be here then you shouldn't be. I mean it's not like the people we came with are begging to hang out with us" He extends a hand out for me to grab and I look around once more before slipping my hand in his.

He pulls me up and the I let go of his hand, even though part of me doesn't want to let go because it felt nice. Um... anyways, we left the party and got into his car.