𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐑| 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

*requested*

Henry.baer

Y/n

"Sweetie, this a big business party for me, please behave and have manners, make me look good" My dad said putting his hand on my shoulder before we walk into the big house with fancy music playing.

"Got it, basically be the opposite of myself"

"Honey, I'm serious. I could get promoted if I give off a good impression from this" He says seriously.

My dad is very serious about his job because he always wants the best for our family. And to him that means working and moving up in his company so we can have money and be rich. We have money but we're not really considered rich, that's his goal though, even if it means putting his job first and then me. He means well though.

"Okay, fine" I rolled my eyes before he opened the door and we both walked into the big house.

The floors where shiny and there where people in fancy suites and dresses. I don't usually wear dresses but my dad made me so I had on a rose gold silk dress with a slit in the leg. Everyone here looked rich and stuck up. I wasn't about to have conversations with middle aged men about golf, not gonna happen.

"Y/d/n, nice to see you" A man around my dads age said as he walked towards us, giving him one of those weird hug/handshake things.

"You too, this is my daughter Y/n" My dad says putting his hand on the small of my back.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n" He shakes my hand.

I put on my best and probably one of my fakest smiles, shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you too"

"I've got say you have one hell of a father" He laughs and so does my dad, I play along even though I'm so bored and this is probably the driest person I've ever met.

"Oh this is my son, Henry" He says pulling a boy about my age to us. My eyes met his and I swear I almost started drooling. He looked at me and a small smirk was plastered on his as he gave me 'the look'. He was so hot oh my god. His eyes are so green and his messy but styled hair was cute.

"Henry, this is Y/n. You two are the same age probably, why don't you get to know each other" He says and then they both walk away.

"Well, I'm Henry" I looked back at Henry to see him holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Yeah, I got that" I laughed slightly. "It's nice to meet you"

"You too, Y/n" He says leaning against the wall that was close to us. "So what are you doing at a party like this"

"My dad works for yours. And what do you mean by 'a party like this'?"

"I mean that a teenager doesn't want to be at this boring party with a bunch of rich people talking about their new vacation homes" He says.

"To be honest I don't really want to be here"

"Then let's ditch this and go somewhere else" He says. "Come on I want to show you something" He holds out his hand.

I slip my hand in his and let him take me up the perfect stairs of his house. We went through a hall and he took me into a room which looked like it was his.

"Is this your room?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is what I wanted to show you" He says opening a door to a balcony.

We stepped onto the balcony and you could see the sun setting and the lights of the city in the distance, it was beautiful.

"Wow"

"I know" He says standing next to me.

We didn't say anything for a while until it got cold and we decided to go in and sit on his bed. I noticed a guitar by his bed.

"Do you play?" I asked pointing to it. He smiles and nods, a look a pure joy on his face. I can already tell he's really passionate about music.

"Yeah" He says picking it up. "Do you want to hear something?" I nodded.

He fingers started plucking the strings on the guitar and he started singing a song by ruel. His voice was angelic and he sounded like a professional. He probably had to have many years of practicing to become this good.

He finished the song and I smiled. "Your really good"

"Thanks, have you ever tried to play the guitar?"

"Oh no, I probably couldn't do that on my own" I laughed.

"I'll show you a few things" He says. "Come here" He says pointing to in front of him.

I come closer to him and he turns me around so his chest is now pushed into my back. He put the guitar in my lap and I get tingles when he takes my hands and puts them in position on the guitar.

He shows me a few things on his guitar and I found myself smiling the whole time. He was so sweet and gentle, it was cute. But he was also confident and I liked that in a guy.

He was teaching me the strings when suddenly someone knocked on the open door. It was both of our dads and I blushed noticing that I was basically sitting in Henry's lap.

My dad had a stupid amused smirk on his face, he was basically my best friends so he would probably make fun of me for this all week.

"I see you two are getting along" Henry's dad smiles.

"Hate to interrupt this, but we have to leave honey" My dad says standing outside of the door.

"Um, I'll see you later I guess" I gave him my number earlier so we could hang out sometime.

"Definitely, I'll text you" He says smiling as I get up and giving me a quick hug but pulls away, I instantly miss his warmth.

As we exit the house my dad starts laughing so hard. I give him a weird look. What's wrong with him?

"I've just never seen you so... in love"

"I'm not in love, we just met" I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe not yet, but soon"

I love Henry and he's such a good singer