𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐘𝐑| 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

Kiocyrrr

Kiocyrrr

The roommate series

____________

Part 1- you go meet up with the guy your going on a date with at his dorm, but his roommate answers the door.

Y/n

I was excited, this was my first date I was going on in a while. I haven't quite been in the dating scene since my breakup over the summer. But I met this guy, Quinton, I bumped into him on the way to a class and he seemed like a really nice guy.

I curled my hair and got ready, heading out of my dorm room, telling my roommate that I'd be back later. As I walked across campus it was kind of scary in the dark but I made my way into the other housing building quickly, kind of regretting turning down his offer to meet me at my dorm.

I found the dorm he told me he lived in knocking on the door, my nerves building up as very second passed. Until the door opens, revealing a half Asian guy with a middle part and chains around his neck. He had a cross earring in his right ear and hazel eyes. I saw him check me out and a light shiver went through me.

"Um, hi, does Quinton live here, we're supposed to be going on a date" I said and he smirked.

"Right" He said with a smug smile and turned around.

"Quinton!" He yelled and walked away.

Quinton came out of a room and smiled when he saw me standing in his door way, his friend no where to be seen.

"Hey, you look great" He said while slipping his jacket all the way on.

I admit he wasn't usually my type, he was edgy but something about him seemed fun.

The night went on and it went really well, he was a great person. I surprised myself by going home with him that night, doing something things I might regret the next day.

___________

Part 2- you forgot something at that boys dorm last night, but his roommate is the one that found it.

The next day I realized that I had forgotten something at Quinton's dorm when I left. God this was embarrassing but it was a twenty dollar pair of underwear, I wasn't gonna leave them there.

I pulled my sweatshirt closer to my body as I went out into the chilly springtime breeze, walking to his dorm.

I knocked on the door and his roommate answered again, that smirk still on his face.