SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN

4.2K 117 91
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Can I trust all of you guys?" I asked them looking at the two other guys.

"Ofcourse, they're also part of the Clan and whatever we talked about here is prohibited to talk with someone who isn't part of the clan" Woosung said making them all nodded.

"I'm Dojoon" the other guy said.

"Name's Hajoon"

Wait are they twins or something? They sure don't look like each other. All of us sit on the living room.

"As you heard from Kang Joon, we are a clan and we're known as Burning Sun Clan. Yeah all of us here are traitors, we're all share the same fate. I'm their Alpha. Jaehyeong and Changkyun are the Beta, it comes before the Alpha. Shownu and Dojoon are Delta, they're the dominant in terms of hunting. Jooheon and Hajoon are Omega, they're the one who warns the pack. While the others are also consider are Omega but we don't call them that cause they're not wolves" Woosung explained. "All of us have our wolves and vampires names. They called me Knight" he added.

"I was called Shadow," Jaehyeong said.

"They call me Hunter" Shownu said.

"I'm Storm" Jooheon said.

"I'm Sage" Hajoon said.

"I'm called Gray" Dajoon said.

"Name's Alexander" Hyungwon said.

"I'm called Cameron" Wonho said

"Edward" Minhyuk said.

"They call me White Fang" Kihyun said. So he's the White Fang that Kang Joon was saying.

"So you're the White Fang that Kang Joon was talking about?" I asked looking at Kihyun.

"Why is Kang Joon telling me that I'm too smart to team up with you guys. Why should I need to be team up with someone?" I asked them.

"Cause our clan may cause the downfall of vampires" Hyungwon said.

"As we told you before we're Dhampirs, we're enough to cause for the Vampires downfall but now we're part of a clan especially a wolf clan the mortal enemy of the vampires" Minhyuk said.

"Is that why Kang Joon called you traitors?" I asked them.

"We Dhampirs are already traitor even before we're born because of our parents" Minhyuk explained.

"How come Kang Joon see you as a powerful group if you just teamed up with wolves" I asked then again.

"Oh no we aren't just wolves" Jaehyeong said.

"Being part of Royal family will possessed you with unbelievable strength" Jooheon said "He has a royal blood" he added referring to Woosung. 

"I've been on a run since I was a little. Wolves are chasing over me for being a traitor with a royal blood and wanted to execute me but then I met Jaehyeong. He was one of the wolves that was chasing before me but he saved me letting me escape" Woosung explained.

"The clan found out about me helping Woosung escape and they're tried to kill me too but Woosung was there to help me too" Jaehyeong said. "Since that day we always help each other"

"The clan started of with just the two of us" Woosung said referring to Jaehyeong and him. "Then we met Hajoon and Dojoon who choose to leave their own clan"

"Our clan before is a mess, wolves are keep on hunting and guarding the pack but the Alpha himself didn't do anything" Hajoon explained.

"Then there's Changkyun my little brother, after he found out he's a half human half wolf he wanted to learn from us being wolves and that made him join the clan" Woosung added.

"How about Changkyun's friends how do they end up being here?" I asked.

"As we told you before Hyungwon and I are Dhampir and we cannot join our own clan cause they see our parents as traitors, the Vampires locate us that includes Wonho with them and tried to kill both of us. Then Woosung and the other wolves came including Changkyun, they help us figthing against the vampires, and we decided to join their clan" Minhyuk explained. Woosung was right, they share the same fate.

"And about me, I just wanted to leave my clan cause if we're not able to kill Hyungwon and Minhyuk we're the one that going to die. The truth is I cannot kill someone because I have PTSD" Wonho explained. It must be hard for Wonho to be part of the clan if he have PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)

"And as for me, I have a Vampire, Wolf and a human DNA running through my blood. Someone like me  doesn't have a chance to survive but thanks to them I'm here" Kihyun explained.

"Why???"

"Cause he possessed so much power that can use against Wolves and Vampires. If the Dhampirs are enough for the Vampires' downfall, someone like Kihyun is more powerful than Dhampirs. But unlike Dhampirs, Kihyun's powers can be transfer if someone kill him and drink his blood" Woosung explained.

"That's why I try my best to avoid myself bleeding" Kihyun said. Wait what did he just say?? "My blood may attracts both vampires and wolves, including them. They can also harm me if they wanted to" he added referring to the clan he's with.

"Then why do you choose to stay with them?" I asked.

"It's because they once protected me and I stay with them for more than 10 years. Plus I trust them" Kihyun added.

"We have more self control than most of the Vampires and Wolves" Jaehyeong said.

"What's that all about? I don't even get what that means" I told them.

"Vampire and Wolves lose it when they smell his blood. The smell of lotus flower" Hyungwon said. They lose it when they smell Kihyun's blood? Then I remembered the night when I got attacked by the vampires.

"How about that night? Did they----"

"Yes, just like you blood. Your blood also smell like lotus flower and no human have that kind of blood" Hyungwon said. What is happening right now? Does this mean Kihyun and I are the same? No, no we're not. I have my parents and they're both human.

"No, that can't be. I have my parents and they're both human. Why, why would my blood smell like lotus flower" I was starting to freak out.

"That's why we brought you here, to find out" Woosung said. "Just by seeing those things keep on happening to you, it seems like you're no normal human" he added.

"But her blood smell much stronger than mine, I almost lose it when I first smell it" Kihyun said.

"Are you sure who you are Minkyung?" Shownu asked and I nodded. "Where's your parents?"

"My father already died and my mother was in Hamyang" I answered.

"Then let's visit your mom tomorrow" Woosung said.

"What? No! She'll freak out if she find out about guys. I mean yeah she'll probably freak out. She doesn't even know that I have a boyfriend" I told them.

"Still we need to visit her" Woosung said before leaving us on the living room.

"Yah we cannot just visit my mom just like that" I told the test of the guys.

"Don't worry we aren't coming it's just you and Woosung" Minhyuk said.

"It's what the alpha said and we cannot do something about it" Shownu said.

"Why don't you just visit your mom?" Hyungwon asked.

"It will be heartbreaking for her, I haven't visit or text hear since I moved here at Seoul" I explained. "And it might turn into a misunderstanding if Woosung and I suddenly appeared out of nowhere" I added.

"I think Woosung can handle it, he'll come up with some excuses" Kihyun said. "Come on you should rest now" he got up from the couch.

"You'll use my room" Kihyun said.

"How about you??" I asked him.

"There's another two room besides mine" Kihyun told me.

"And the other guys?"

"Don't worry they'll be sleeping downstairs on the basement there's enough room for them" Kihyun said leading the way to his bedroom. He open the door for me letting me in. I look around his room and it was really tidy not what I've expected.

"It's a little creepy they have bedrooms on the basement" I thought.

"Actually the basement is like a small apartment not like the basement you're imagining" Kihyun said. I turn around shocked that he answered my question in my head.

"Stop playing dump you know Vampires can read your mind and I have Vampire dna on my blood" Kihyun interrupt not letting me say a word. "Goodnight then" he said before closing the door.

When did I become so comfortable to Kihyun. Why does my guts says to trust him with all my heart. I lay on the bed and close my eyes.

--------------
"Mom!!!" The little boy cried.

"Take your sister, save yourself I'll distract them, hide there until morning" the girl said giving the baby and the little boy a kiss on their foreheads.

"How about dad?" The boy cried.

"Don't look for Daddy okay, just stay there until morning, do you understand mommy?" The girl asked before giving the two children another look before running away.

I was about to approach the two children but a group of vampires came so I hide behind the large rock infront of me.

"Look over there, there's the mother" the Vampires said and quickly run following the girl who left the two of her children. Once the Vampires are gone I quickly run towards the two. Oh my god they're so young, the little boy looks like he's around 3 to 5 yrs old and the other one was still a baby.

I was about to get the baby but my sight started to blurred out my head is spinning. My vision become black and I felt myself falling down. I open my eyes and it was already morning, I saw the boy caressing the baby before running away while looking around. I passed out for a little and when I open my eyes I saw the little boy tripped, I pushed myself up and about to run towards the little boy but a grey wolf pup came towards him. Then soon later another wolf came it looks like the wolf pup's mother, they took the little boy with them.
----------------------

"Minkyung-ah, are you awake?" I woke up by the knocking on the door. "Minkyung-ah come out" I heard Woosung's voice.

"Hyung she might be still sleeping" I heard Hyungwon said.

"No, we're going somewhere" Woosung said. "Minkyung-ah come out" Woosung keeps on knocking on the door.

"Hyung let her sleep a little more" Hyungwon said then finally Woosung stopped knocking on the door.

Finally I'm able to sleep more. I lay back on my bed pulling the blanket to cover myself.

"Get up" I heard Woosung's voice once again but I just ignored him. Then he pulled the blanket away from me.

"Omg Woosung go away" I told him covering my face with the pillow.

"Omg Changkyun of all the girls out there you picked a lazy one" Woosung said snatching the pillow away from me.

"Okay I'm up" I said giving up. I sat on the bed pulling the hoodie down to cover my eyes. "How did you get in the door is locked"

"Window" He said pointing at the window.

"Yah, why did you do that? What if you saw something"

"Like what?" He asked raising one of his eyebrow.

"Like me naked, I mean I sleep naked sometimes" I said avoiding to make an eye contact with him.

"Yes I know especially when you sleep with my brother. Plus I know you'll not going to do that cause you know to yourself that you're with 10 guys here" Woosung said. "Wash up wear this we'll go visit your mom" he said threwing the paper bag to me before making his way towards the door. I open the paper bag and saw a girl's outfit.

"What is this??"

"I just bought it, so get wash up we need to get going" Woosung said before exiting the room.

KIHYUN' POV

I was sitting in the couch, having a talk with Jaehyeong when Woosung and Minkyung passed by.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked and Woosung response. "You're not having breakfast before you go?"

"Yeah let's eat something before we go" Minkyung said.

"I don't usually eat breakfast, so just some bread and eat it on our way there" Woosung said.

"Argh! Let's get going now, just buy me something along the way" Minkyung said pushing Woosung all the way out.

"Are you sure you don't want us to come along?" Jaehyeong asked and Woosung shouted yes from outside.

"I'll leave you here, I'm going to cook breakfast" I told Jaehyeong patting his shoulder.

"You haven't cook breakfast? But you're asking them to eat before they go" Jaehyeong said.

"I knew that they will refuse. Quit playing dumb you know I can see predictions" I told him before making my way towards the kitchen.

I was in the middle of preparing something when I suddenly picture a scene.

"You just walk into our trap"

I dropped the plate I was holding. What does she mean trap. Why am I seeing this now??

🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘
Sorry if I took so long to update, but here is it now. Hope you guys doing okay, stay safe💖
~>TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
60.4K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
PSYCHO By Stella Astrum

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 46 49
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...