My Distraction {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam crossdresses and he gets bullied for it he soon got kicked out and he moves into an apartment. He also ha... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
new book!

~76~

755 15 4
By xplrrsolby

Colby

"You ready baby" I ask Sam as I finish washing the dishes "yep!" He jumps off the counter and walks to me holding my hand I smile and walk to the door and open it and we walk out and walk to school.
We get to school and we go to the others and greet them and start talking. "nononono" Sam says fast and hugs me hiding his face in my side whimpering "baby what's wrong" I ask rubbing his back he just whimpers and holds me tighter "bubba what's wrong" Jake asks when he sees him "nofin" he says and unwraps his arms from me and holds my hand acting like nothing happened talking to Tara and Devyn and I share a look with Jake and look back at Sam "baby c'mere" he looks up at me "what" "c'mon" I pull him away and he walks with me.
I come to a stop and look at him and he stops looking back at me then tilts his head "what wong" "what happened" he furrows his brows "nofin" I raise my eyebrows knowing he's lying "your lying I know you are" he frowns and hugs me putting his chin on my chest looking up at me "I no lying I jus waned hug" he says and puts his head down closing his eyes I sigh shaking my head slightly. He looks back up at me pouting "why no hugs back" "sorry" I mumble and he frowns "woo otay" I nod "I'm ok" he frowns more "what's wrong" I ask and he wines slightly "why no call mwe baby" he pouts "oh sorry" "daddyyy" he whines "call me baby pwease" he pouts "why" he whines "pweaseee" "ok I will" he huffs and let's go of me and sits on the floor crossing his arms pouting and I shake my head sighing "baby get off the floor" he giggles and stands up hugging me again "daddyyy hugs back" he whines I sigh slightly and hug him back Colby let me out now Cole says again mad that Sam is lying but I push him away and rest my head on Sam's head with a slight sigh upset myself that he won't tell me. After a bit he looks up at me "goes back now" he tilts his head I nod and go to pull away but he holds tighter and I furrow my brows looking at him "kissy" he pouts I smile and peck his lips "yay!" He cheers and giggles a little I smile and pull away and grab his hand and go back to the group. Jake looks at me with a questioning look and I furrow my brows at him he sighs a little and comes over to me "what happened" he asks I shrug "he keeps saying nothing but I know he's lying" he sighs shaking his head slightly "but he looked scared" I nod "I know.."

-

The bell rings and we split ways going to our classes. We sit down and the teacher isn't here yet so we talk "bubba what happened earlier" Jake asks and Sam froze snapping out of it quickly "nofin" "you sure" he nods "pwomise" I sigh shaking my head "what wong" Sam asks tilting his head "nothing" he furrows his brows "woo sure" "promise baby" Jake chuckles a little shaking his head and we look up to the front as we hear the door close and the teacher starts teaching.
Class ends and we head to science and sit down and talk waiting for the teacher to start. Aryia walks up and Sam whimpers and I put my hand on his thigh and he calmed down "what do you want" Jake asks "nothing Sam dropped this" he says and puts a notebook infront of Sam and walks back to his seat. Sam squeals as he sees it's the notebook he draws in and he grabs it and opens it and a folded piece of paper falls out I furrow my brows as Sam looks at it like he doesn't know what it is and he grabs it and unfolds it "what is it baby" I ask as he puts it in his backpack "hm.. oh it nofin it jus empy" he lied again "what was it" I say more stern he whimpers "n-nofin" he goes back in his bag and holds out a piece of paper that's clearly a different one since it's doesn't have the creases from it being folded let me out cole growls even more mad but I ignore it NOW! I try to push him away but he tries getting out but I fight it "Colby..." Jake trails off and I look at him "w-what" I stutter trying not to let him out Jake goes wide eyed my eyes probably flickering from blue to grey and he stands up and motions me to follow so I do and I hold my head in pain groaning and he grabs my wrist and goes to the teacher and she lets us leave and I groan in pain holding my head still and shutting my eyes tightly "Sam no!" I hear and then Sam whimpers and me and Jake leave.

I groan in pain sliding down the bathroom wall holding my head "Colby stop fighting him" Jake says "n-no I c-cant" he sighs "why is he trying to come out" "I-he d-doesn't l-ike h-how S-sam is l-lying" I stutter Cole coming out for a split second Jake nods and I groan in pain again "what will happen if he comes out" Jake asks "h-h-I'm gonna beat his ass" Cole growls coming out I try coming out again and it works and he tried coming out again making me groan in pain closing my eyes tight "stop fighting him it'll only hurt worse" I yell in pain let me out!! He growls angry 'n-no stop t-trying p-lease' he growls 'fuck you' he stops trying to come out and I just sit there the pain slowly dying down "what's happing" Jake asks "he stopped I'm just waiting for the pain to go" I explain and he nods. It comes to a stop and I stand up "we can go now" I say opening the door he nods and we go head back to class.
Jake opens the door and walks in "Sam sit down" the teacher says and I hear Sam whine I go in after Jake and shut the door and we head to our seats and Sam has puffy eyes showing that he's been crying. When I get close to him he gets up and hugs me "baby sit back down" he whines and let's go and I sit down and he sits in my lap putting his head in my neck and tears hit my neck "baby why are you crying" I say quietly he holds me tighter not answering me "he was scared something bad was happening to you" Devyn says I nod and rub his back "I'm ok baby I promise" he nods and pulls away and looks at me and I cup his cheeks wiping his tears "w-what happens" "just a bad headache baby" he pouts "is gone now" he asks I nod and kiss his forehead "get in your seat now" he nods with a slight giggle and gets off my lap and goes in his seat and I put my hand on his thigh and I sigh as Cole starts yelling again and I push him away and listen to the teacher.

We put our things away and start to go to the bleachers "daddy I need bafroom" "ok I'll come with" "no no is otay I tan goes by mwyself" I furrow my brows as he seems panicked "no I have to go too" I say and he nods slowly "guys we're going to the bathroom" I say and they nod and we turn around "why didn't you want me to go with" he shrugs "so woo tans twalk wif dem inted" he says nervously I grab his hand stoping "daddy" he tilts his head looking up at me "you seem nervous what's wrong" he furrows his brows "I no nervous daddy" he lies I roll my eyes "whatever c'mon" I continue walking without him "daddy!" He calls and I hear him run to me and he grabs my hand "what wong" "nothings wrong" he huffs "pwease daddy what wong" I stop and look at him "why don't you tell me what was wrong earlier" "nofing wong earwier daddy" I cross my arms "fine, why don't you want me to come with you" "I toe woo aweady" I raise my eyebrows wanting him to stop lying "then why are you nervous" "I not daddy" he starts fidgeting with his promise ring again meaning he's nervous, sad, or lying and I shake my head "stop. lying." I say mad and stern making him whimper "I-i not" I stare at him with disbelief looking in his eyes and I shake my head slowly "I p-womise daddy" I shake my head "go to the bathroom and then the bleachers" I say mad walking away as he nods going to the bathroom.

I go to the bleachers and sit down bit saying anything trying to calm down your mad too so let me out 'no' I'll make him tell the truth I don't say anything considering if I should or not, not knowing what he's gonna do let me out! He growls and tries getting out but I fight it "Colby what now?" Jake asks seeing my eyes flickering "h-I-he-I- Sam" I say Cole coming out too "why what happened?" Devyn asks and I go to answer but I groan in pain holding my head "Sam, he's lying" Jake says knowing what's happening I hear sobs and my head shoots up and I see Sam limping his way over and I growl Cole taking over but I fight him 'not now' he growls but stops trying and we all get up and run over to him and I hug him "what happened" "are you ok" "who did it" everyone asks and they keep asking more "shut up!" Sam yells pulling away from me and they all go quiet and I furrow my eyebrows "Sam... Who did it" "no one I'm fine" he says and pushes past us going to the bleachers but I grab his wrist and he turns around "who did it" I say Cole coming out slightly "I-im sorry... I-it wa-" "BRENNEN!!?" everyone yells angrily and I turn around to see Brennen "I-im so-sorry Colby h-he d-id it an-and th-the pa-paper said to m-eet him i-n the bathroom" I look at him Cole now fully out and I growl at him and throw his arm down "p-lease I'm s-orry" "fuck you" I growl walking away from him "n-no please!" He calls after me "fuck you Sam" I growl and Brennen snickers and I walk up to him and grab the collar of his shirt and growl at him and fear fills his eyes and I knee him in the stomach and he yells in pain "don't fucking touch him" I growl and beat him up.
He's now on the floor crying and groaning in pain "fuck you" he chokes out and I kick him in the stomach making him hunch forward holding his stomach and I walk away "d-daddy" Sam sobs trying to hug me but I push him away and walk home skipping the rest of school.

-

Sam

It's now the end of the day and I get excided knowing I finally get to see Colby since he left early. I get to the apartment building and I go up to Colbys room and I open it and go inside taking off my shoes and putting down my backpack "daddy!" I squeal running up to him and I hug him tightly wincing and I pout when he doesn't hug back and I look up at him and it's Cole "hugs backs" I tilt my head he shakes his head and pushes me off and I whine a little "I sowwy I no twell woo" I frown looking down he doesn't say anything for awhile and I look up and his eyes are closed and then they open and they're blue Colby now out "I sowwy" I hug him but he still doesn't hug back and I whine "no Sam" he pushes me off making me wince "owies" I hold my stomach pouting and his face softens but then it changes back to mad "daddyy I hwurt" I whine he shakes his head "I'm sorry but it's your fault" I whine "I sowwy" "why did you lie" I frown shrugging and I whimper in pain and slide down the wall holding my stomach and he sits down infront of me "why" he asks again "I-i no know I see b-brennen in morning an den da paper say to go in bafroom wif no one else an no say anyting" I explain "why didn't you tell me you saw him! I don't care that he told you not to tell anyone he doesn't tell you what to do he's not in charge of you and he isn't your caregiver!" He yells getting mad and I frown upset with myself and then I whine in pain he sighs and gets up picking me up making me whine "owieee" he ignores me and goes to the bathroom putting me on the counter and he lifts my shirt and cleans up the cuts and bruises. He puts down my shirt and cleans my black eye and I wince when he touches it but he doesn't care and keeps going "daddy it hwurts!" I push his hand away he ignores me and grabs my chin and continues cleaning it making me wince again "stop it!" I yell pushing him away and tears fall down my face "if you told me this wouldn't have happened!" he yells and throws the things down and leaves and I hear his bedroom door slam closed and I let out a sob and got off the counter and went to his room and I opened it and I seen him going through a drawer "d-daddy" he looks at me closing the drawer "I-i sowwy" I go to him and hug me "tell me" "I-i was scwared" he doesn't say anything "I-i d-id it befwore an-an h-e b-eat mwe w-worse a-n I was scwared h-e fine out" he sighs and picks me up and sits on the bed and I dig my head in his neck wincing a little and he rubs my back "I'm sorry" he mumbles and calms me down.

I calm down and he stands up still carrying me and he soon sets me down and we're back in the bathroom and he cups my cheeks and wipes the tears and then grabs the things again "tell me when it hurts" I nod and he cleans my eye again and I wince making him stop "I'm sorry" he says "it otay" he nods and continues. He puts the things away "all done" I smile and he smiles back and he cups my cheek and ghosts his thumb over my black eye "I love you baby" "I love woo too daddy" he kisses me and I kiss back. He picks me up after we pulled away and he goes to the living room and sits on the couch and I hug him tighter going closer to him and he chuckles and lays his head on mine and I giggle a little. "What do you want to watch" I think for a second "spongebob!" I squeal he nods and turns it on "ok off" I whine and hold him tighter and he laughs a bit "tan we cuddle den" I ask looking at him "I don't know baby" "pweaseee" I pout giving him puppy eyes he smiles a little "you have to do something first"  I tilt my head "what it" he smiles "kiss me" I giggle and peck his lips "cuddle now!" I squeal and go to lay down but he grabs my hips stopping me "daddyyy" I whine "kiss" "I did" I huff "fine no cuddles" "no!" I peck his lips again "still none" "noo!" I peck his lips and I do it again and he smiles and I do it over and over again. "Cuddles!" I squeal happily as I stop "nope" "but I gives woo miwion kissies!" I pout crossing my arms "tans we cuddle now pwease" he shakes his head I huff and get on my knees and he places his hands on my hips and looks up at me and I peck his lips over and over again "now" I ask as I stop he smiles "longer" he says I giggle a little and kiss him and he kisses me back. After a couple seconds I pull away "cuddle time!" I squeal happily and he puts his head against mine "longer baby" he whispers kissing me again and I kiss him back and he moves still kissing me and he lays me down on my back hovering over me and he licks my lip and I part them and he slips his tounge in. I soon pull away for air and he puts his head against mine and looks in my eyes "I love you so much baby" I smile "I love woo too daddy" he smiles and kisses me again and we kiss for a couple seconds and I pull away "cuddles pwease" I pout "not long enough baby" I whine "was too!" He shakes his head I huff and flip us over smashing my lips against his and he kisses back and puts his hands on my butt and squeezes it and I pull away and squint at him "baby" he pouts I sit up sitting on his lower stomach and he puts his hands on my hips and bites his lip slightly "come back baby" "no" I huff he massages my hips "ok baby but no cuddles" I whine pouting and he chuckles a bit "but I wan cuddles" I pout looking down "longer baby" "noo" I whine and get off him and sit on the other end of the couch and cross my arms "baby.." he sits up and pulls me in his lap "what's wrong baby" "I jus wanna cuddle an woo jus wan sex" I mumble and he goes silent for a bit "bab-" "no" I cut him off getting off the couch "baby c'mere" I ignore him and go to the room and grab a blanket and come back and go to the other end and curl in a ball and watch spongebob "baby c'mere" I ignore him and he sighs and picks me up putting me in his lap and he puts his hands on my hips "I no kiss woo no more" he sighs "baby.." I look up at him "we can cuddle.." I smile wide "only if you kiss me one more time" I frown "I never kiss woo again" he holds me tighter when I try getting off his lap "fine you don't need to kiss me" "tan we cuddles now!" I ask excitedly he nods and I get off him and he sighs but I don't think anything of it and I lay down but he doesn't "daddy" I sit up tilting my head as I see him looking in his lap frowning "daddy woo otay" he nods "y-yeah I'm ok" he stutters and I see a tear run down his cheek and he wipes it quickly "no no daddy no cwying" I crawl in his lap and hug him tightly and he hugs me back digging his head in my neck and I feel some tears hit my neck "daddy what da matter" he sniffles "y-you said you'll never kiss me again" he mumbles and I pout not liking that I was the reason he's crying and I pull away and he looks down "I sowwy I no mean to makes woo cwy" he nods and wipes his tears and looks up "we cuddle to makes woo feel bwetter" he smiles but it quickly changes to a frown "nooo I makes woo sad again" I pout looking down "no you didn't baby" I smile "yay! nows we makes woo feel exra happy wif cuddles!!" I get off him "you meant it?" He asks as I get off him making me furrow his brows and sit down looking at him and he looks in his lap and I try thinking of what he meant. I gasp remembering and I get in his lap "daddy" he looks up "wha-" I kiss him and he smiles in it kissing back. After a couple seconds I pull away "I no means it" I hug him putting my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me putting his head on mine. "let's cuddle baby" I squeal "yayy!!" He smiles and I giggle and peck his lips and get off him and he lays down and I lay next to him and he wraps his arm and leg around me our legs tangling together and he kisses my head making me smile and I lean into him and he holds me tighter and he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers "I love you baby" "I love woo too daddy" and pulls me close and rubs the back of my hand and we cuddle and watch tv for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.5K 25
after the most traumatising event in sam golbach's life, can he ever forgive colby brock?
448K 5.4K 40
"stop being a tease!" "I thought you wanted it Sammy" "well, yes- no! ugh just stop!" "if you say so.." Colby says a smirk still plastered on his fac...
62.2K 1.8K 29
*THE REAL ACTUAL BOOK* COMPLETED Sam Golbach has been friends with Colby Brock for six years. Soon someone finds out about Sam's secret. Will Sam's c...