Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 100

9K 955 215
By Navya_Mishra

And I m back....
You all gave such me such an amazing response in the last part, that I couldn't stop myself and managed to take out time to write. Well, it's almost 3 am and I have been writing and editing and writing this part continuously for the past few hours. Hope u all like it.

Enjoy!
And yes, good night😅
(Please ignore the typos if u find any, I m actually quite sleepy)
----------------------------------

Nandini: Moreover if we live here... The two of u would actually get a chance to relive Manik's childhood all over again.

A gasp left Nyonika's mouth as soon as she heard Nandini as she and Harsh stared at Manan in surprise. Nandini blushed furiously under their gaze while her husband stayed clueless as he rested on her lap with his eyes closed. 

It was only when Nyonika squealed in delight at he got startled only to open his eyes as Nyonika threw herself closer to them hugging Nandini, with him still lying in between.
Nyonika: Ohh my god... 

Harsh laughed out loud as he too got up just as nyonika moved away making Manik too sit up as he looked at them confused,
Manik: I didn't realize u guys wanted us to live here so badly!

He spoke up making all three of them laugh out loud as Nandini stood up making Harsh too pull her into a protective fatherly hug,
Harsh: Just when I start thinking that u can't give us anything more, u get up and bring something bigger and better every time.

Nandini smiled at his words still blushing as he broke the hug kissing her forehead as Manik too stood up. Nyonika did notice Nandini's smile turn into a nervous one as Harsh turned towards Manik hitting his arm,
Harsh: And to watch him acting like a kid himself! Who would have thought?

Nyonika understood that Manik had no idea about it, as she smiled and wrapped her arm around Nandini's shoulder.
Nyonika: Harsh... I don't think he still knows!

Harsh looked at Nandini with his eyes broadened, while Nandini simple looked down and nodded softly when Manik asked,
Manik: I don't know what? What's happening here?

Harsh: Well, we are going to get another little Manik running around us here real soon. U r gonna be a father u idiot...

Manik: Another me? That's stupi- Wait, What?
Manik spoke up finally letting the words seep in. As he turned towards Nandini almost cracking up his neck, so find her looking at him nervously.

Manik: I m- We- U r pregnant?

Nandini nodded softly at him while Manik was too shocked to give any reaction as her nervousness finally settled in his head.
Manik: Why didn't u tell me?

Nandini: I... I was nervous, scared even. Scared about ur reaction. We- We never did really discuss it, or talk about this, I didn't know if u even wanted a kid. I didn't know if u would actually be happy or-

Before she could even complete her sentence, she was already up in the air as Manik grabbed her and twirled her around.
Manik: Forget happy.. I m felling freaking ecstatic! 

Nandini: Manik... Put me down...
Nandini squealed clutching onto his arms in fear as a broad smile adorned her face by his reaction. Manik finally slowed down, letting her on her feet as he hugged her hard.

Manik: God, I love u so so much!!

He broke the hug before turning towards Harsh,
Manik: Dad, I m gonna be a Dad!!! Can u believe that? 

Harsh laughed out loud as Manik hugged him,
Harsh: Right now? No, I can't believe it.

Nandini couldn't control her smile, watching his happiness when Nyonika asked her,
Nyonika: Do u know how far along are u?

Nandini: They said almost six weeks maybe? I haven't been to the doctor yet!
Nandini replied softly as both the men too turned their attention to her.

Nyonika: How did u find it out?

Nandini: I has this constant feeling of being tired the other week, but I kept on thinking it was because of all the work stress.(That got her a glare from all the three of them, which she ignored and continued) And then the last Thursday, I was busy in all those interviews when I suddenly started getting dizzy. I knew if Manik got to know, he was going to be super pissed so I decided to visit the hospital, the doctor checked and all seemed fine when she suggested the pregnancy test. It was then that I realised that I was so much into all the work that I didn't even read all the symptoms correctly.

Harsh: And that's why u finally decided to take the weekend off and rest! Now I get it...

Nandini chuckled at it and nodded when she saw Manik's face get pale as he spoke up softly.
Manik: So the last Saturday... When u came to the office and I- Crap! And on top of that, I made u drive behind me like that.

He groaned loudly at this as Nyonika and Harsh too sobered up from their happiness.

Nandini: Manik don't... Forget about it! I m fine...

Manik: But I-

Nyonika: I think we should leave u two alone to take things in... I'll just go and make something sweet on this sweet occasion.
She said still smiling brightly as she pulled Harsh away with herself.

Nandini sighed looking at Manik as she moved closer and caressed his face,
Nandini: Chill... Everything is all good. Don't ruin our happiness thinking about that one day.

Manik looked at her for a couple of minutes before he forwarded his hand, resting it over her belly.
Manik: We are going to be parents?

Nandini: Yes...

Manik closed his eyes trying to contain his overwhelming happiness before he cupped her face and moved closer to kiss her. Just as his lips were about to touch hers, Nandini realised something and looked down hugging him instead.
Nandini: Manik... We are in the balcony! Mom-Dad and the entire staff is around.

Manik: So what? I can kiss my wife anywhere. Off course they would understand, I mean where would this kid come from if not for this...

Nandini: MANIK...
Nandini said hitting his chest as Manik laughed out loud holding her close to himself, his hand slowly making random shapes on her belly.

Nyonika: Manik... Nandini, get down here!
They heard Nyonika's voice from downstairs making Manik groan as he let go of her and held her hand as the two of them started walking.

Manik: Suddenly I feel the maybe u did a mistake suggesting the shifting thing. How will I ever get u to myself, because looking at the way Mom is now, I don't think she is getting sobered up from this anytime soon...

Nandini laughed at his words, knowing by his face that he didn't actually mean any of it. They walked downstairs to find Nyonika sitting by the dining table smiling broadly at something, she noticed them and spoke up,
Nyonika: Come on here... We have a lot of work to do.

Manik: Work? What work?

Nyonika gave him a duh look as Manan took their chairs while Harsh seemed to be trying to control his laughter.
Nyonika: Preparations off course! Now first things first, Nandini darling, do u have an appointment with the doctor yet?

Nandini: Umn, no Mom!
Nandini spoke up shaking her head before she turned towards Manik and said softly.
Nandini: I- Actually I wasn't sure if I should do it alone, I thought maybe u would want to accompany me.

Manik: I m glad, u didn't go alone.
Manik said smiling brightly as Nyonika claped her hands ones getting their attention back to her.

Nyonika: Ohk great, so before everything else we need to get this done. I know this amazing gynaecologist, she is one of the best ones in the city and I m getting u two an appointment for this evening okay?

Both Manik and Nandini simply nodded at her as Nyonika played along with her phone for a couple of minutes before keeping it aside as she looked up at Nandini again.
Nyonika: Now, u young lady listen to me. I don't care what day, place or situation it is, from now on I want u to be taking 200% care of urself. No stress, no worry, no exertion. And yes espiacially no Overworking urself, actually I think it's better if u decide to stay home for a few months.

Nandini: No No Mom plz... I promise I will take complete care of myself, but don't make me stay at home, I will go crazy without not having anything to do. Plz...

Nyonika continued to stare at her for a couple of moments, before finally sighing and nodding.
Nyonika: Fine... But only until the doctor allows it, I will not be listening to any arguments in the final months.

Nandini: okay!
Nandini whispered softly, feeling like a five year old all over again getting scolding by her mother for eating too many cookies. 

Nyonika: Good... Now while u continue to work, Manik it is r responsibility to check on her every now and then okay? Don't forget that.

Manik: I do that anyways Mom... Relax!

Nyonika: Good and also prepare a complete list of everything that Nandini likes to eat and everything that she doesn't like. I want the kitchen to be stocked up with all of it as soon as possible. I know that the tastebuds to change a bit during this phase, but it's better to stay prepared.

Manik nodded at her with almost sincerity as if making the list already in his head while Nandini noticed that thankfully at least Harsh was finding the entire scene as amusing as her.

Nyonika: And Nandini, no more alcohol okay? And yes, I will get the staff to send lunch for u at office daily, no more outside food, nothing at all. If u want to eat anything, get it prepared at home, the outside food is never healthy.

Nandini's eyes broadened at this particular rule, while Nyonika simply kept on going.
Nyonika: And most importantly, no more driving. Take manik with u or with the driver, don't go anywhere alone.

Harsh laughed out loud as he saw Nandini's eyes as wide as saucers, making both Manik and Nyonika turn towards him,
Harsh: Honey, u need to calm down. Let her at least take it in, you are really gonna scare her with all this all together.

Nyonika turned towards Nandini, as her face softened considerably and a guilty smile came up on her face.
Nyonika: Sorry darling, it's fine! We'll just take it up as things come up okay. I just want u to be as comfortable as possible. 

Nandini finally relaxed as an easy smile came onto her lips,
Nandini: I know Mom and I really appreciate it. I guess Dad is right, I just need some time.

Nyonika: Sure love... Take all the time that u need, but while u do that, I just want one thing and that is for u to relax and rest as much as u can.

Nandini nodded at her gladly, just as the servant walked out of the kitchen carrying a tray.
Nyonika: Oh yes... I got them to make some Sooji Halwa, I know that u like it right.

Nandini's smile broadened at it as the servant served it for them. Nyonika passed it over to Nandini first, after which the rest too took it and they enjoyed the indian sweet dish in silence.

------------------------------------------

Manik: I still can't believe it!
Manik murmured later that afternoon as the two of them were sitting on their bed, cuddling together with their eyes fixed onto the TV screen, watching a random episode of 'Friends'. Nandini who was too much into the show didn't understand his meaning until she felt his hand caressing her belly.

Nandini: Why?

Manik: It's just so surreal, and I can't even begin to explain how damn happy I m. Even imagining it makes me wanna smile brightly, like never before. All I can think of is a little piece of us, running around here while we stay exactly like this, wrapped into each other.

Nandini looked up at him smiling softly as she moved her face up closer to his and planted her lips over his kissing him softly.

"See, he's her Lobster!!", they heard Pheobe say on the Tv at the exact same minute, as the two of them laughed out loud, their faces still centi-meters apart.

 Later that day, Manik drove the two of them to the hospital where Nyonika had booked them an appointment. The doctor as nyonika had mentioned was really quite famous for her work as checked onto the initial reports that nandini had from the test.

Doctor: Okay, so Mrs. Malhotra, before we proceed with anything else. Have u started feeling anything unusual, the first trimester usually consists of what we call as morning sickness, the intensity of it depends from person to person, but it's usually vomiting, uneasiness, dizziness.

Nandini: Well I did get a little dizzy a few times but apart from that, it's nothing yet. 

The doctor nodded at her before continuing,
Doctor: Well, that's good but since u r nearly six week along u should be prepared for it. I just have a small tip for u, all this is both triggered and controlled by food and smell okay. So be careful about what ur baby likes and what it doesn't.

Both Manik and Nandini nodded at her, as she got up from her place.
Doctor: Now let's get the sonography done, we can check for sure how far along u are and maybe even get the approximate dilevary date.

They moved to the back portion of her cabin, where Nandini was asked to lie on the bed, which had all sorts of equipment attached to it, along with a computer screen right in front. The doctor asked her to pull her top upwards as she rubbed some cold gel like thing on her belly before turning on the machine and moving a probe softly on her skin. Weird black and white hazy pictures started displaying on the screen as the she moved the probe her and there. Finally stopping a few minutes later, she nodded, 
Doctor: Yeah.. There it is. Here can u see it?

Manik: Where?

Doctor: Right here in the middle Mr. Malhotra! U see this?
The doctor pointed out right at the center as both Manik and Nandini stared at it.

Nandini: So tiny!
Nandini whispered and turned to look at Manik who was still staring at the screen with a thoughtful expression on his face, his eyes wide in awe. She tightened her grip onto his hand softly making him looking at her, his emotions clear in his eyes as he stared at her.

Doctor: Well, yes the report was correct. U seem around 6 six along, still quite early, I don't know it clearly but maybe we can try and see if u can hear it's heart beat yet.
She turned on a few buttons before pressing the probe further into her stomach and before they knew a slight sound of lub-dub filled up the room, making Manik take a sudden breath in.

The doctor left the two of them alone for sometime, leaving the machine on. As soon as she left the room Manik bent down kissing softly on Nandini's forehead.
Manik: Our child's heartbeat... Isn't it fascinating? It is actually in here...

Nandini: U believe it now?

Manik: More than anything... More than the existence of anything else around me.
---------------------------------------------------

Heyo People!!!

Nandini is pregnant. How was the part guys?
Do comment your views.

Love,
Navya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
79K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?