Kidnap My Heart [A Juan Karlo...

De tehpixie

"I fell for you, and you caught me" copyrights @tehpixie 2014 © Mais

Kidnap My Heart [Juan Karlos Fanfic]
Prologue
Chapter 1: Neighbors
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: Rescue Mission
Chapter 4: Lucky Charm
Chapter 5: Fireflies
Chapter 6: The Arrival
Chapter 7: Matching Bears
Chapter 8: Surprises
Chapter 9: Blind Auditions
Chapter 10: Roomates
Chapter 11: Meeting Them All
Chapter 12: A Hand On It's Period
Chapter 13: Whip Cream
Chapter 14: Love Is Blind
Chapter 15: Best Friends Again
Chapter 16: Love's A Game
Chapter 18: Sister
Chapter 19: Battle Rounds
Chapter 20: Skinny Love
Chapter 21: It's [Never] Too Late
Authors Note
Chapter 22: Love Me Like You Do
New Story!
Chapter 23: Heart Break Boy
Chapter 24: Semi Finals
Chapter 25: Grand Finals
Chapter 26: Cookie Dough

Chapter 17: Alros On A Frappe

840 40 16
De tehpixie

Chapter 17: Alros On A Frappe

~Alexa~

We're practicing for the Battle Rounds, and Karlos has been so bi-polar.

Whenever Julien or Zack is around me, he'd go all snob-mode then there are times when he'd be so sweet. I'm really gonna start to think that he's on his man period or something.

While I was practicing my song, Bubbly, if ever I get chosen. I was learning the chords until my phone beeped.

Jakey: Hi

If you thought it was only one "hi", no. He spammed me continously. You know, the usual Karlos.

Me: what ya want??? im practicing 😶

Jakey: Waddup???

Me: the sky haha why are u texting me anyways???

Jakey: Haha ik i just wanna annoy you

Me: seen 3:45 pm

Jakey: Wow nice

I could imagine him rolling his eyes right now.

Me: seen 3:49

Jakey: Seen 3:51

Jakey: Wow this should always be our always

Me: wow jakey

Haha we're not normal. If you still can't see. And I can't help but smile.

Jakey: Awww ur smiling :---)

Me: what? no....

How did he fucking kn-

Then someone put his head on my shoulder, and i'm really ticklish.

I turned my head to face him. "What the hell?! You were there all along?" I screeched.

"Nah, just arrived now."

"And you still had to text me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I know. I don't blame you for missing me." I joked.

"Yeah, I miss you." He chuckled. Okay...I didn't expect him to say that.

Then it became quiet. But then, camera's came and Kuya Luis greeted us.

"Hi Alexa! Hi JK!"

"Hi."

"Hi po!"

Then he asked us a bunch of questions and joked around. He's pretty funny.

***

Finally, after practicing and all, we went back to the condo and mom said there's a surprise waiting for me. Wonder what that surprise is.

When mom unlocked the door, there was nothing there. Not until Karlos went into the room, he got tackled by none other than my crazy best friend, Nicole.

"Alexa!" She said, hugging Karlos. He looked at me, asking for help so I coughed.

"Wait," She said, looking slowly up at Karlos. She quickly jerked back, saying sorry and she kept on saying how stupid she was and Lily was laughing. "I am so sorry I just missed Alexa so much and I thought you were her even though you're so tall but I wasn't looking and I am so sorry for hugging you!" At the end, she ran out of breathe.

Karlos laughed. "It's fine. But maybe, you should hug Alexa cos..." Karlos said, pointing at me then Nicole literally threw herself at me that I made an "oomph" sound.

"Akexa I missed you!" She squeeled.

"I- missed- you- too." I said in between breathes. I seriously can't breathe.

She might've felt me try to push her off so she let go and then Lily hugged me. Another bone crashing hug.

"What's up with people giving bone crushing hugs?" I asked, finally letting go of her.

"We just missed you!" Nicole squeeled.

"I missed you guys too." I said. "And hey, watch me in the battle rounds, okay?" I added.

"Of course."

"Sure." They said at the same time.

***

We walked around in Resorts World, well, when I say "we", only Lily, Nicole, and I since Karlos didn't go because he said "You guys need bonding time", so here I am, in H&M, watching my best friends argument.

If this is what Karlos calls bonding time, then i'm out.

"You guys!" I shouted.

They both stopped arguing then looked at me. "What?" Nicole asked.

"What? What?!" I asked, flailing my arms around hysterically. "You're asking me what? You two are fighting in the middle of H&M and you ask me what?"

"Woah, someones on her period." Lily mumbled. And yes, I am on my period. Not that you people need to know that.

"Don't use that period thing on me!"

"Okay okay, chill bro, and fine, we'll stop fighting." Lily said. "Even though i'm right." She mumbled.

***

After window shopping and shopping, we went to the pambansang cafe ng mga tao, Starbucks.

After Lily ordered, we all drank our frappes in peace. Although the name on my cotton candy frappe wasn't even close to my name.

"Al?" I asked Lily.

"Yeah, you'll know why later." She winked.

"Wha-"

"Just don't mind it."

I rolled my eyes. "So, what's happening in your life right now?" I asked.

Nicole nudged Lily's elbow.

"Uh, do you know what Julien's here?" If you must now, these two idiots has alsi been my best friends since I was three. So yes, they know who Julien is.

"Yeah, I know. Why? Wait, you saw him?" I asked, surprised. And they were surprised of my answer too.

"Well, only Nicole." Lily said and I looked at her.

"Well, yuuuh, he literally went to out house with his parents." She said, and a little bit of redness was evident in her cheeks.

"Oh no..." I teased. "Is my little Nicole having a crush on Julien?" I asked in a sing-song voice.

"Oh my gosh!" Lily joined in the teasing. "Our little Nicole has a crush!"

"Okay okay," Nicole said, coughing. "First of all, I am older than you two."

"Only by like months." Lily mumbled.

"Yeah but still, i'm still older. And, I might've developed a little crush on Julien?" She said. No, it was more like a question and I can't help but squeal.

"Because he has grown cuter okay!"

"Yeah, we're not saying anything." Lily said.

"Alexa? You're not mad?"

I snorted. "Of course not. Why would I be?"

"Because I thought you liked him?"

I laughed. "Dude pls, that was like, since I was three. Oh my god and that was just a crush!"

"Yeah." Lily agreed.

"But still-"

"Past is past."

"Yeah, and she has JK now." Lily teased, slightly nudging me in the shoulder.

"Lily, can you not?"

"It's true." She teased more and Nicole joined in as well. Wow, great way to change the topic. Not!

"We asked Karlos to come though!" Nicole squealed.

"What? Why?"

"And Darren and Grazz!"

"Why?" Not that I had a problem. "How did you get their numbers anyways?"

"We only have JK's." Lily explained.

"Ooh."

After a while, the three idiots came. Well, there are four of them, but Twittle's not an idiot.

"Hey guys!" I waved my hand and they all looked at us and sat down. So that's why we sat in a big table.

"Can I order their drinks?" Lily asked.

"Yeah, that's better." I said.

After asking for what they want, Lily said, "JK, just sit down beside Alexa." She smiled then left.

"Hi." Karlos greeted in his usual happy self, and I can't help but pinch his cheeks. "Yo."

And I also greeted Darren, Grazz, and Twittle.

We all just talked then Lily came with the orders.

When Karlos got his frappe, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was pouting. Agh why is he so cute?

"Uhm, why is my name Ros? I think you got the wrong order." He said, showing the cup to Lily.

"Yeah Lily, and why is mine Al-" I stopped when I realized what she did.

Al and Ros. Alros. I put my cup near Karlos' and he finally realized and smirked.

"I see what you did there." I said.

***********************

Lmao filler chapter cos idk and i have a new story coming up lol thanks to Darren haha bumped into him in mega like last january 16. Lol i bet u ppl ain't even interested abt how i met him but i have a question, if i published a better fanfic than this one [a one car lost and the rain is fun too fanfic], will ya nigga's read it???? And omg 5k reads and i am so fecking near to 100 votes omg lol sorry if this chapter is kinda ugly you see i kinda wrote it at 12 am in the morning and this is just a filler chapter cos writers block lol k bye nigguh's and JK ily <3 I was planning to make this author's note short as possible but look, i failed haha bye just wait for the next update and answer my question by commenting lol thanks. And omg pls get me to 100 votes omg. I have this bad case of i-can't-stop-adding-stupid-things-in-my-author's-notes-itis k bye for real.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 515 31
A simple story where jimin is an idol and yoongi is orphan having siblings to take care of.
595 21 15
A determined kunoichi to surpass her brother in any way possible. Hikari uchiha is the little sister of shisui uchiha of the body flicker and she pla...
16.6K 608 16
There are two types of people in this world: ones that have a crush on Oliver Wood and liars. Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters except...
21.8K 587 33
a fanfic hiyesss lmaoajsehwusbshs