Chapter 16: Love's A Game

~Alexa~

The battle rounds are in a few days and I am scared as shit.

We just finished rehearsals, and I haven't eaten yet, same goes for Grazz and I don't know with Natsumi.

"So, wanna eat?" I asked the two of them, even though Natsumi is sort of a snob.

"Yeah, sure. I am starving!" Grazz said.

"Grazz, you always are starving." I rolled my eyes and looked at Natsumi. I swear she looks really familiar.

"Natsumi, wanna come?" I asked even though we all know what her reply is gonna be.

She doesn't respond so Grazz and I just grabbed our purse but before I could walk away, Natsumi grabbed me in the arm.

"You din't really remember me, do you?" She asks. Again, am I supposed to? I'm so forgetful.

"Uhm, you look familiar though." I said, staring at her.

Grazz must've felt awkward cos she said she'll just wait for me outside.

"I tried being friends with you 4th grade but you didn't mind me at all." She said.

"What?"

"Really, so I thought you were mean but then, you're really nice and I really want to be friends with you." She says.

"I seriously don't remember!" I say aloud, feeling guilty.

"I understand, I think it's because you were surrounded by all your friends, and sorry for sending you those hates on a piece of paper."

"That was you?!"

"Yeah..." She said guiltily, and I know she's sorry.

"Look, it's okay. So wanna start over again where we can be friends?" I asked and she smiles and nods.

"Friends?" I asked pulling my hand out for a shake, and she smiles and shakes it. "So, wanna accept that lunch thingy?"

"Yeah sure. Gutom na rin ako." She said and we walked out together.

Grazz was pretty surprised when she saw me walking out with Natsumi.

"Oh, she's going with us?" Grazz asked, confused. "But I thought-" I cut Grazz off with a chuckle and I told her everything while walking to Starbucks.

When we got there, Grazz and Natsumi sat down and I was the one who ordered.

I ordered two vanilla frappé's and one chocolate chip java. Guess who has that one? Me? Yes, you're right.

I also ordered some food too since we haven't eaten lunch yet.

After a while, Stacy and Arianna are there. Yeah, they're the best of friends.

"Hi guys! Sit with us." Grazz said.

Arianna sat down while Stacy ordered.

"Oh my- you guys! Help me!" Arianna shreeked.

"Why?" Natsumi asked.

"Stacy won't stop talking about Karlos, I swear to god!" She complained. Hearing Karlos' name makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I don't even know why.

"She's like, Karlos this and Karlos that i'm gonna have a headache!" Arianna ranted more and we can't help but laugh.

"Yeah, cos she likes Karlos." Natsumi said and I felt something...okay i'll admit it, I think it's jealousy.