Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 65

5.3K 601 44
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 65

Shehnaaz stirred in her sleep, her eyes wide open now.

The room felt like tundra.

The AC had chilled the room too much for her liking and the cold was biting her bare skin.

Even though she was wrapped in her personal human cage it still made her shiver.

She could see traces of his beautiful face in the dark. It rested on her shoulder.

She smiled looking at him.

The cute manchild looked at peace, letting out soft snores as he totally loved the cold temperature.

She giggled, pecking his forehead and disentangled herself from his leg spread over her waist and his arms encircled around her upper body, stretching her stiff muscles.

Sidharth stirred too on the sudden loss of contact, but turned over on his belly and drifted off again.

One look at his chiseled back and she was in half a mind to wake him up for a quick rewind of the mindblowing session they just
had, but her clattering teeth tore her from the thoughts.

She grabbed the remote and switched the AC off.

Sighing she sat on the bed, when she suddenly heard a vessel clatter, breaking the silence of the night.

She froze. Did she imagine it?

Her heart thudded in panic.

But it was silent again.

Gosh !! she must imagined it.

She saw the white shirt he had discarded just an hour ago when they pingponged.

Blushing, she tiptoed and wore his shirt, it felt awfully warm. She pulled it upto her nose and inhaled his masculine scent and let out her breath audibly.

Her whole body tingled just with the fragrance.

She covered her face, biting her lip as she felt every cell in her body getting pulled towards him.

She turned to him, and was about to perch her lips on his bare back when she
heard muffled voices.

Freezing at her spot again, she strained her ear tuning to the whispers.

Scared, she shook him by the shoulder.

“Sidharth, ghar ke andar koi hai”
she whispered.

He didn’t even move.

“Sidharrrthhhhh” she clenched her teeth, shaking his arm vigorously this time

“Koi hai Sidharth. Koi ghus gaya hai ghar ke andar. Uth jaa yaar pls” she whined but he turned, pulling her down with him.

“tch tch baby I have no energy for more pinpong now. Please so jaa” he rasped.

“Oye khottey, main keh rahi hu ghar mein koi ghusa hai, neend mein bhi tujhe ping pong hi yaad aata hai. Uthh jaa chalke dekhte hai” she pulled his hair this time, making him fully awake.

He sat up, rubbing his face in annoyance.

when the muffled whispers came back again.

They both heard it this time.

“Fuckkk” he held her hand “There's someone for sure. Tu sahi keh rahi thi”
he fixed his gaze on the door, as if someone will break in right away.

“Sidharth mujhe darr lag raha hai,  koi chor wor toh nahi hoga?” she licked her lips nervously.

“Bakwass mat kar, koi movie nahi chal rahi idhar, koi ghar ka hi hoga” his assurance came out as a snap, but he wasn’t sounding convincing to himself even.

She got out of the bed and touched her ear on the door, more whispers, but she couldn’t clearly hear anything.

“Dheeme dheeme awaaz mein baat kar raha hai koi, apne ghar ka hoga toh aise kyu karega?” she asked.

He had had enough of this suspense.

He bunched the bedsheet around his waist and started walking towards the door.

“hayye rabba, kapde pehen pehle” her wide eyes stared at him, and she smacked her forehead.

“Fuck sorry, nikal jaldi” hastily, he started unbuttoning his shirt which she was wearing.

“Ayyee kya kar raha hai tu?” she swatted his hand away

“tune hi bola na kapde pehen, meri shirt de” he looked at her, bewildered, partly becasue he wasnt fully awake.

“Are you for real Mr. Shukla? Tere closet se nikal ke pehen” she charged to the closet, pulling out a pair of shorts and tshirt, finding one of her set of clothes as well.

They dressed as fast as they could and stepped out of the room slowly.

The voices were coming from the kitchen.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz couldn’t be seen, as the kitchen entrance was hidden from the stairs, but they could hear the voices clearly now.

“Maine nahi kiya darling” the man spoke

“Tune kiya” the female voice exerted “Maine mana kiya fr bhi tune smoke kiya” she spoke.

“Aur waha pe khade hoke tu mujhe hass ke dikha raha tha? Chidha raha tha?” the angry female voice questioned

“Yaar ek kaam kar le, yeh le chaku aur ghusa de, maar dal mujhe, khatam hi kar kahani” the man voice spoke, a little louder than a whisper this time.

“bass yeh bolo toh ho gaya, tu jaan boojh ke bolta hai yeh sab, pata hai tujhe main gussa bhul jaungi” the female was weeping.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz had heard all this while they were descending from the stairs stealthily.

She turned back to him, their eyes met and they both grinned at each other, fully aware now who these voices belonged to.

Mohit and Gunni.

They still had to confront the sparring lovebirds, but with the way Mohit’s voice had softened as he was cajoling her, it was evident that they were in it, neck deep.

Shehnaaz had bent over laughing but covered her mouth to avoid disturbing them.

She wanted to run to the kitchen and catch them red handed for kicks, but he Sidharth stopped her and forcefully pushed her back to the room.

“Teri problem kya hai? Mujhe dekhna tha, maza hi aa jata uske samne khad jati main
toh. Dono ka chehra dekhne wala hota” she wiggled her head, as a mischievously smile covered her face.

“Tune sab maza kharab kar diya mera” she pouted with knitted brows.

“Let them take their time love, kya jaldi hai tujhe?” he asked fiddling with the helm of her top.

“usko kehti tune cigarette kyu pi… hayye full boyfriend glirfriend wale feels aa gaye” she gushed, talking animatedly.

The twinkle in her eyes was enough to melt his heart into a puddle.

He giggled looking at her typical girly enthusiasm.

“Aur Mohit bhaiyya bhi kuch kam nahi hai, waise toh bade stud bante hai, but usko kitne pyaar se samjha rahe the, hayyee rabba mereya… jaldi jadli inka kuch ho jaye bass” she was shaking with happiness, the grin on her face was getting wider and wider.

“ha main bhi wohi soch raha hu, sala harami do baar mila usko sirf, aur yaha tak pohoch gayi baat?” he thought scratching his stubble

“Do baar hamare samne mile, but mujhe lagta hai bahar bhi milte honge” she pursed her lips.

"unn dono mein ajeeb sa comfort laga mujhe, jaise hum dono mein hai" she reminised the way she held his arm a while ago.

“kullluuuuuu.... just imagine, kitna mazza aayega na? Hum dono..tera best friend aur meri cousin. Double dates, night outs, dinners.. kitna mazza aayega yaar” she clapped her hands doubling over in joy.

He felt himself caught up in her happiness as her infectious grin passed on to him.

“Gunni ki jaan nikal dungi main kal, jab tak woh ugal nahi deti sab kuch” she continued as they both settled back into bed.

Sidharth was silent as she nestled against him, under the warm comforter.

His hand patted her back softly.

The dawn was cracking as his thoughts drifted, dissecting the situation habitually.

He was happy n excited for his best friend, but knowing his wayward and frivolous nature he was skeptical too.

This could go two ways, either he will turn Gunni into a second version of him or he will be completely tamed to become a better version of himself.

He was hoping the latter would come true.

Gunni resembled her cousin in so many ways, the same warm and loving Punjabi nature, the same ambitious streak and above all, the same feisty nature.

She could be the strong anchor that could hold his life together, just like Shehnaaz had become his.

Feeling a bit protective towards Gunni, he made a mental note to discuss this with Mohit, man to man, and ask him to back off if he had any untoward intentions.

if Gunni’s heart broke it will definitely affect Shehnaaz and he could let that happen.

He looked at her sleeping face and his lips lingered on her forehead.

“Double dates? Dinners? Night outs? Really?” his brows crossed as he chuckled to himself.

His smile touched the corner of his eyes now.

“Who would have thought? Mohit Jindal & Gunkirat Gill, yet another beginning”.

He said it out more like an announcement and smiled to himself.

His hand reached the AC remote turning it on again as he covered her with himself, pecking her sweet face, until sleep took over.

____________________________________________

Hope u enjoyed this cutie patootie chapter. Please shower ur votes, comments, recommendations in abundance.

Love and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 99 13
Hello Doston / ਹੈਲੋ ਦੋਸਤੋ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
21.5K 77 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी
601K 62.7K 111
Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl and when their world's collide with each...
11.1K 175 6
Nidhi aur uski chudai ki kahani