King's Queen .

By the_darkangel_08

" I don't care what will everyone think of you . Do you like me ? " He asked and I looked at him . And I nodd... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE .
About the characters.
SNEAK PEEK πŸ˜‹
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13.
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (18+)
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (18+)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Epilogue
Author's Note

chapter 5

978 26 0
By the_darkangel_08

Alison's POV.

I feel so much heat entering my body.  I opened my eyes to see the source of heat and it was my Oliver.  He was burning .

" Liam , please get up Oliver is having high fever.  " I called and he immediately switched the lights on.

" What ? " He asked and I took the thermometer " Oliver is having high fever . We have to give him a sponge bath . " I said and he looked at me. 

" And what is it exactly ? " He asked without having an idea about it.  " When the fever is too high you dip the sponge in cold water and wipe his body.  " I said and he nodded. 

My Oliver was awake and he was staring at me. His eyes was filled with tiredness.  " Don't worry baby , I will take care of you. " I said and a smile spread across his face.  " Wait do you understand what I am speaking ? " I asked him and he started pouting. Liam was looking at me having a conversation with oliver . " What ?" i asked and he left the with a smile .

" Here is the water and sponge. " Liam said placing the bowl and sponge on the table. He took Oliver from my hand and if you want to know , Oliver was delighted to see his father. 

" So I guess you missed me young man . " Liam said looking at Oliver and I soaked the sponge in the bowel of water. 

" You know what is the time ? " Liam asked me and I nodded " 2 in the morning.  " I said and he shook his head " How did you find that he was having fever ? " He asked me and I went near Oliver with the sponge in my hand .

" I was able to feel the heat as he was sleeping near me.  " I said wiping Oliver's body. 

--------------------

After few minutes. 

" And that's it.  " I said placing the sponge on the water.

" Now you can wipe him with the towel and put him on the bed . I will take this back to the kitchen.  " I said and Liam nodded. 

" Alison , if you don't mind can I ask you something ? " He asked and I nodded " can you make a cup of coffee because I feel sleepy and this gentleman lying here is so energetic . " He said and  I laughed " sure you can have one. "

I went to the kitchen . Placed the bowl on the sink and prepared two cups of coffee. 

I added less sugar and more milk because that is how Liam likes his coffee. Now if you ask me how I know , it is because whenever Liam asks for coffee Ashley says me to do it. So that is how I know how he likes his coffee .

I went to the room taking two mugs and was just smiling at the sight in front of me .

Oliver was sitting on his father's head and Liam was taking him on a round . " May I come in.  " I asked and Liam turned to look at me .

I placed the coffee mugs on the table and took Oliver from his heads. " You drink your coffee I will take care of him . " I said and he nodded. 

He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me " what happened ? " I asked him and he smiled. 

" You were the one making my coffee in the past 6 months also right ? Cause it tastes the same.  " He asked me and I nodded " Yes . Ashley told me how you liked it so I started making it. " I said looking away from him. 

He chuckled and drank rest of his coffee. 

" So tell me about you ?" He asked me and I looked at him in disbelief . " Hey , Oliver is not gonna sleep any soon so let's talk.  You know what I like and what I dislike , I would also like to know what you like . You know for future reference . " He said winking and I stared at him  . Wait , is he flirting with me??

Nope . Not possible.  I can't accuse him like that .

------------

We talked like that for an hour and I was not able to control my sleep anymore but I looked at Oliver who was still playing but a bit tired than before .

" You are really different from your sister and I misjudged you.  " He said and I raised an eyebrow " misjudged in the sense ? " I asked him and he smiled .

" I thought that you were from a rich family so you will be rude and when your sister asked for you to stay I thought that you would say no and I never thought you will be this close with Oliver. I mean no one will be willing to do it like taking care of your sister's son .  And importantly I thought you were like your sister. We should never judge a book by it's cover and it is true in your case.  " He said and I smiled.

" It is not necessary that you have to be rude to everyone . It's just that I feel happy when everyone around me is happy . I am happy that I could help them in their bad situation.  " I said and he nodded. 

" So can we make him sleep ?" I said pointing at Oliver and he nodded " yeah I don't know how much more time it will take.  " He said and it made me chuckle.

I think I was humming for the past 45 minutes and only now Oliver is sleeping on my shoulder. I saw on the couch and even Liam was sleeping soundly. 

I laughed at the sight . He is not so bad. I set Oliver beside me and placed pillows around him just to ensure that he won't fall down.

I looked at Oliver who snuggled closer to me.  I looked at the clock , it was 5 in the morning .

I looked at Oliver's beautiful face and fell asleep with him .

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys .
Hope you like this chapter.
And don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter. 
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.3K 52
"So Andrea, do you remember me now?", he asked through gritted teeth, anger, frustration, hatred and slight hurt clearly heard in his voice. "I am no...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1M 23.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...