Perfect Fit | August Alsina

Od emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... Více

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

16: Interrogation

921 49 32
Od emmanesiadior

Y'all are gonna love this chapter lol

🚨 Graphic Content Warning 🚨

It's not bad (at least in my opinion) but there is mention of sexual assault in here, it doesn't go into detail nor does it directly state that but I know that some people get triggered off the smallest things, hence the reason why I put a warning here.

I'm not going to tell you to skip because it's pretty much all tied into the chapter, but if you know the slightest things will trigger you then read with caution and please skip if you feel the need to.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to handle this Constance? I don't want you to see the guy and then freak out."

Constance shook her head at Alexis. "I'll be fine Lex. I have to do this. I want to do this."

"If you feel uncomfortable then just give me a signal, aight?" Devonte said softly.

"Okay. Thanks again Devonte."

Waiting inside the house was Devonte, Alexis, Constance, Maria, Elena, Jordan, Black and Angelica. All wanted to be present to see Tony brought to justice. Devonte had been sceptical of the girls at first, more so Maria and Constance, since they'd never seen the dark side of things before. He wasn't sure how they would take it which is why he'd gotten Alexis to speak with them thoroughly about everything and what would happened once Tony is in their presence. They'd come to the agreement that Constance would be able to make hr peace first and then her, along with Maria and anyone else who didn't feel comfortable being in the room would leave while he and Gianna handled the rest.

"Aye boss, they just pulled up outside."

A smirk grew on Von's face. "Y'all get in position. Jordan, you're up."

Everyone scurried off to where they'd practiced and Jordan headed towards the front door while putting the brass knuckles on. Through the earpiece he could hear the vulgar comments Tony was making to Gianna as they got closer and closer to the door. He reached the front foyer when he heard the key code being put in from outside. No more than a minute later the door had opened and Gianna stepped in, closely followed by Tony who was looking at her as if she were his prey. The house was in darkness so Jordan couldn't be seen; though Gianna knew he was somewhere close because this was all apart of their plan. She turned to close the door and right as she locked it, Jordan emerged. He ran straight up to Tony and sent one very forceful punch to the guy's jaw which made him stumble back as blood started to ooze from his lip that's burst open.

"Ah! What the fuck?!" Tony groaned and touched his bleeding lip.

Jordan rushed to him again, this time sending blow after blow without any sign of it stopping. Tony was so confused at what was and happening and why that he hadn't even had time to react, all he could do was hopelessly hold his hands over his face, trying to shield himself from the blows. None of that hindered Jordan though. Instead of the face, he went for the ribs, stomach and chest. With the force he was using and the amount of times he'd heard deep groans and what sounded like screams coming from his victim, Jordan knew he'd surely done some serious internal damage.

In that time Gianna had walked over to the wall where the light switch was and flicked on the lights right as Tony dropped to the floor. He was battered and bruised, bleeding and from the sound of it struggling to breath.

"Alright, that's enough Jord. Better save some for your brother and the others."

"Yeah I guess." Jordan pulled the brass knuckles off and laughed before bending down beside Tony. "What? Too hurt to get up now big boy?"

Tony opened his eyes that were shut tight and stared at Jordan for a few seconds before his gaze shifted to Gianna who stood there with her arms folded, staring down at him with an unreadable expression. He squinted his eyes at her as it started to dawn on him that she'd set him up. But why? Had she discovered that he was the one who set up her being shot? He wasn't sure but either way he was pissed.

"Fuck you." He growled.

"If I were you I'd shut my mouth." She chuckled bitterly, edging closer and closer to him. "You put yourself in this mess. That's why you should think with your brain not your dick..as if you would be getting anything from me anyway."

"You ain't nothing but a bitch!" He yelled and spat his blood onto the floorboards. "You obviously work for someone. Stripper hoes like you easy like that, huh? How much your boss paying you?"

"Nigga-"

"I got this Jordan." Gianna said quickly before bending down and gripping Tony's face in her hand, digging her acrylics into his skin. "You have no idea who the fuck you're messing with. I am no stripper nor is anyone my boss cretino (fool). I am Gianna Romano, daughter of Mateo Romano. The leader of the Italian mafia."

As soon as that confession left Gianna's lips, Tony's blood ran cold. He knew he'd messed entirely with the wrong one. It was common knowledge in the streets to never mess with the mafia - they were a lot stronger than any American gang and had the power to do more damage than one could ever imagine. He stared at Gianna in total disbelief. His eyes were wide and if he was struggling to breath before, he certainly was now. He may not have laid a hand on her but him insulting her was enough to get him throughly hurt.

She signalled to Jordan who grabbed him up off the floor and dragged him down one of the hallways. Gianna followed behind them, the anger inside her building up more and more. She couldn't wait to have her way with him but she knew she had to wait for Constance to have her moment first. They took him into one of the rooms and everyone snickered when Tony's eyes widened upon setting his eyes on Devonte.

"You thought I didn't know who you were nigga, huh? You ain't think I knew it was you stealing my shit? Pathetic ass bitch."

Jordan shoved Tony forward. He stumbled a little and groaned, holding onto his ribs. Gianna stood beside Devonte; both had their arms folded and were staring directly at Tony who was desperately avoiding their stare - he could feel their eyes but he didn't want to dare look at them. This alone made them both laugh. Gianna took a step forward which finally made Tony look up. Fear was glistening in his eyes. He was scared - scared of being in a mafia leader's daughter's presence, scared of being in the man he stole from's presence and just scared of being in this house that he didn't know. With ease she gripped his shirt in her hand and held onto it firmly.

"I'd love nothing more than to castrate you and feed you alive to some piranhas, but my friends have something more in store for you since you're not just a thief but an abuser too."

Tony frowned. "W-what're you-"

He was cut off with a hard slap.

"Did I tell you to speak?!" She snapped. "I am the boss here, not you. Shut up and take it all like the man you claim to be!"

Just then the door to the room opened and Angelica, Alexis, Constance, Maria and Elena stepped in. Devonte watched the girls closely, Constance especially as her eyes landed on the man who'd taken advantage of her some time ago. He watched her gasp lowly but quickly close her eyes and take a few deep breaths, then she seemed fine. Gianna swiftly moved behind Tony and seized his wrists so that he wouldn't be able to move or try do anything - not that he'd be dumb enough to try anything now. Keeping one hand holding his wrists, with the other she gripped his hair and made him look at Constance.

"You recognise her you coward?"

He shook his head no, even though he had in fact recognised her.

"No?" Alexis laughed bitterly. "You're nothing but a coward. You deserve to rot in hell for what you did to her and I'll see to it that you do."

"I didn't-"

Gianna pulled his hair hard. "You don't speak unless you're told to bitch."

Devonte pursed his lips together in amusement. It was evident to him that Gianna was on a whole other level now and that soft exterior she had definitely would fool most people. She was tougher than she looked and seemed and that was all coming out now. He couldn't deny that his mind immediately jumped to seeing how sexy this was. Seeing a woman do a job that he would normally be doing. He'd never seen a woman do such things or act in such ways, but now that he was, it was a complete and utter turn on.

"Now be honest and we won't have any problems." Alexis said, coming closer with Constance by her side. "What happened that night at the party?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" She chuckled bitterly before sending a hard blow to Tony's face. "I didn't fucking hear or see that it was nothing asshole! Who do you take me to be? You attacked an innocent girl, my friend."

Alexis nudged Constance who took a few more steps forward until she was face to face with Tony. Gianna gripped his wrists and hair tighter, making sure to hold his head straight so that he could look his victim in the eyes. He only smirked and let his eyes trail the girl's body. That alone made Constance's body tremble. It was like he didn't regret what he did to her one bit.

"She deserved it." He said, looking Constance right in the eyes. "Walking around a party in that dress, her ass was asking for it. She was down too until it came down to the crunch. There is no backing out with me sweetheart. I'm sure if you were conscious I would've enjoyed it more, but it's okay. At least if I die tonight you'd be the one to continue my legacy."

When his eyes dropped to her stomach, everyone went silent. Before the tears could even well up in her eyes, Devonte had grabbed her, Elena and Maria and taken them out of the room. As soon as they'd stepped out into the hall Constance burst into tears and because he'd been so close, she automatically wrapped her arms around Von and sobbed uncontrollably into his chest. He was taken back at first but he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back gently. What he'd heard in that room made him sick to his stomach too, though he was strong enough not to show it. Tony had taken advantage of his cousin's friend and was showing zero remorse - now the girl could possibly be pregnant if what Tony was saying was the one hundred percent truth.

"Devonte." Maria called softly, tears welling up in her own eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Please make sure he pays in the worst way, don't let him get away with this."

"Don't worry about it. It'll be handled, that's a promise."

Elena switched places with Von and both she and Maria comforted Constance as best as they could while Devonte made his way back into the room. As soon as he stepped into the soundproof room his eyes landed on an even more bloody and bruised Tony who seemed to be struggling to stand. Jordan was in the corner laughing hysterically - he was definitely finding joy in watching girls beat up a guy so badly.

"The fuck happened in here?" He asked Alexis as she started to make her way out of the room.

"The asshole got smart so I kicked him in the dick and decorated his face some more."

"Yo you are wild."

"No one talks out the side of their neck like that and gets away with it. Y'all drum that into him some more, I'm going to check on my friend."

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

When I saw Devonte close the door after Alexis went out, I released my grip on Tony and immediately he fell to the ground. He caught himself and held himself up on his elbows as he coughed and spluttered all over the bloody floor. Lex had done a number on him and I just know that when she kicked him where the sun don't shine it hurt like hell because of her shoes; those pointed toe boots. He was bleeding from several places on his face now and I know that his ribs were probably shattered big time. This was only a taste test to what else we had in store for him though.

I walked up to him and pressed my heel into the centre of his back. He immediately lay completely flat on the floor as a slight scream sounded off through he room. I dug my heel in as hard as I could and kept it there, holding him down with as much force as I could. Devonte came over and knelt down beside Tony's face. They held eye contact for a few seconds before Tony, much to everyone's surprise, was bold enough to physically spit on Devonte's shoes - a sign of ultimate disrespect. Within seconds Von drew his hand back and dealt one solid punch to the centre of the guy's face. A crack could be heard before Tony cried out and reached up to hold his nose.

"Pussy ass bitch." Devonte growled and stood up. "Stand up."

I removed my foot from Tony's back. I'd expected him to stand up but when he didn't I couldn't help but watch Devonte to see what he'd do. You'd think the guy would stand up and follow orders to make things easier for himself, but no, he has to make things harder for himself.

"You got blood in your ears? I said stand up nigga!" Von yelled and kicked his side. "Get the fuck up!"

After a minute of the guy not standing up I saw a twinkle in Devonte's eye that I don't think I'll ever forget. His eyes went totally dark and he had a look that was so deadly even I shook a little bit. He bent down and grabbed the back of Tony's shirt then pulled him up with ease. I gasped when I saw the flash of a blade in the dim light and watched everything unfold so fast.

"No!" 

_

_

_

Questions + Responses:

Sheesh, Jordan's got them hands!

Gianna was on a whole other planet in this one 😅

Constance might be pregnant..

What do you think happened?

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

818K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
68.1K 1K 28
Amara Russo , the youngest daughter of the Russo family, which is the American mafia. Is forced to marry a man she never met. Who is the new Italian...
3.1K 176 29
Marchetti Mafia leader,Salvatore Marchetti was betrayed and killed by people he trusted.for this crime accused was his eldest son Giovanni Marchetti...
1.1M 20.3K 63
Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all her life in order to please her father a...