for all the evil within || bs...

By omiluvr

aizawa shouta x male!oc (bsd and bnha/mha crossover) a devil as they would describe him, a man with blood fi... More

character profile of oc
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
NOTICE.
NOTICE #2 (I'm back!)
happy new year! (and back for more)
016

015

1.2K 63 9
By omiluvr

[ third person ] 

"Alright, just stay there until I give a proper order." Kuramoto said and looked in front of him, the hideout of the league of villains. 

He, from the back walked towards the front, not really caring of stopping. Well, it's not like it's a trouble when as he walked, people stepped aside, be it policemen or the pro-heroes. 

He stopped infront then stopped. "We got the top heroes here but let's just hope for the best." He whispered to himself then turned around, facing everyone. 

No one spoke, everyone just looked at the man who stood before them. It was as if they were forbidden to speak because of the fearing aura the man gave. 

He knelt down, drew a circle on the ground then chanted,

"Da Mihi Potestatem, Et Vurtutem Oculis Intueri Et Nosse Me."

Then the circle that he drew glowed red then for some reason in a speed of light, it spread through out the vicinity and vanished. 

"What was that?" All Might asked and Kuramoto stood up. 

"To make sure that I have enough information at hand without even being told." Kuramoto said then turned around and faced everyone. "Alright, looks like everything is in place so I'm going to the other location to handle things there." 

"What? Shouldn't you be here?" Kamui Woods asks and Kuramoto shook his head. 

"I have my co-detectives surrounding but don't bother looking for them. Tsukauchi, follow my orders and the others would not go when you call. They go forward with my orders only, know your boundaries." Kuramoto said then jumped, to which the rest of the people's eyes followed to see him land on the roof on top then ran from roof to roof. 

"Kuramoto, where are you?" 

"God Chuuya-san, I'll be there, just stay there." 

"I will when you hurry here. God fucking hell why is this suddenly happening to Yokohama." Chuuya grumbled and Kuramoto chuckled. 

"Don't worry Chuuya. I got this." 

"You're removing the -san so I'm guessing you're serious here. Be quick, the rest of the heroes are here and on the move." 

"Noted." 

"But I see a few kids here?" Chuuya said and Kuramoto stopped. 

"Kids?" Kuramoto asked again. 

"Yeah like wearing disguises, god. Should I go and tell them to leave?" Chuuya asked me with a concerned tone. 

"No, don't." Kuramoto replied and Chuuya on the other line raised an eyebrow. "I'll take care of it, or have someone else do it." 

"Alright then." 

Kuramoto then smirked to him and clicked his tongue. 

"Ah, those troublemakers again." Kuramoto said then turned on his microphone to speak again. "Kyouka? Are you there?" 

"Yes." 

"Some little troublemakers got themselves into this mess. Get them away from it before they get into more trouble." Kuramoto grumbled and Kyouka nod on the other side of the transmitter. 

"Are you saying this as a threat or because you're actually worried for them?" Kuramoto chuckled. 

"I'm protecting their lives here, I doubt Aizawa is going to let this pass after knowing this fact." Kuramoto said and nodded at Chuuya who was on top of a building just in front of the second hideout. "But if they refuse, let them do their thing. It's their problem." 

"Noted." 

"Are you ready for this?" I looked behind me and saw Mori which made me give a small smile. 

"Of course I am." 

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"I have to leave." I said and Atsushi-kun looked at me. 

"Kuramoto-san?" Dazai behind him said and I nodded. "Alright then, good luck to you." He continued and I bowed in thanks then leaving. 

I then ran from roof to roof hoping to get to the place that has Kuramoto-san assigned to. I was assigned to the Hideout while Kuramoto-san was assigned to the Nomu factory. 

"Kuramoto-san?" 

"Kyouka?" 

I looked to see Akutagawa then bowed to which he just stared at me in return. 

"Are those kids the one that Kuramoto-san has been talking about earlier?" He used his thumb to point to my classmates that were hidden in some wall. I squinted my eyes and sighed. 

"Kuramoto-san? What do you want me to do?" I asked and I know that almost everyone in this mission can hear this except for the other side. 

"I'm sure you know what happens in both sides of the situation. I want you to choose a decision." He said and I looked at Akutagawa-san. 

"Why me?" I asked and Akutagawa-san just continued to look at me with an unreadable expression. 

"Have their fate in your hands. Get a feel of what it feels like. Cutting off." He said and I sighed. I bowed at Akutagawa-san and tried to leave but he stopped me. 

"Don't even bother saving them." He said and I glared at him, hating at how he knows immediately at what I'm about to do. "You are Kyouka Izumi, member of the Armed Detective Agency. Not Kyouka Izumi, student of U.A. Know your place in this mission and it's not to save them. They got themselves into this mess, they will get themselves out of it." He said and I glared at him. 

We stared, we didn't even care that the operation on the hideout is going as planned and the fact that the operation on the other side is going to start in any minute now but all I could say to the man in front of me, with eyes you can't even explain as well as the thoughts that you can never read. 

"Okay." 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Alright, noted." I said and looked back at Mori-san who smirked at me. "Stop looking at me like that, you fucking creep." 

"Looks like the other side is going fine to the point of not even helping the victims." Chuuya said and I nod. 

"Yeah. The pro-heroes got it anyway." I said and Chuuya stood beside me. "Best Jeanist and everyone got it fine down there anyway. Looks like we have a free night today." I said and Chuuya chuckled. 

When I said that, a explosion was suddenly heard and we looked immediately at the site. I see nothing with the dust that was made with the explosion. But when the dust cleared, I see a man with no face unless with a mouth? But I see more is Best Jeanist being heavily injured. 

"Fuck so I'm true." I said and I turned on my microphone. "I can feel this would be a big thing but just stand by. I will update on what to do." 

I kept looking at the scene in front of me and seeing that the rest of the league of villains came up out of nowhere, I immediately took my microphone and talked to the rest of the team. 

"What happened!?" I called out and got no answer from the other end. 

"Kuramoto-san, what should we do? There are now Nomus at the crime scene and the rest of the league of villains are now transported in an unknown location." Tsukauchi said at the other end of the receiver. 

"Nope, they're here at the other location. Keep a handle there for the meantime and get everything properly situated. The others, come here when ordered by Tsukauchi. He will be giving orders when he sees fit in your current location." I said and looked down. 

"Port Mafia, what do you want to do with this?" I said to my microphone. 

"Wouldn't it be better if we dealt with it ourselves?" I can hear Chuuya said beside me. 

"Can't. Fact is, this event is televised." I said and I looked at the sky. "Plus, I think someone else would want to deal with it anyway." 

"Idiot. Why bother being stationed here if we're not going to do anything anyway?" Chuuya asked and I sighed. 

"This isn't our fight to interfere." I looked at Bakugo at the bottom and squinted my eyes. "Our mission is to protect the city. They want to defeat them so let them." 

"So, you're going to let your student be killed at one point?" Mori asked by the receiver. 

"Nope." I simply said and looked at the students that were hidden by the east building, obviously shivering. 

'So, that's your decision, huh?' 

[ aizawa shouta ] 

"This is so tiring." I said as I sat down on the couch at a waiting room. 

"Calm down there, good thing you put yourself together back there." Vlad king stated and sat opposite of me. 

"Yeah well, what was going to happen when I suddenly lash out." I opened my phone to see no new messages and calls. I furrow my eyebrows. One way or another I was still embarrassed that I kissed him on the cheek earlier but I figured he was busy. 

"Turn on the television." Nezu entered the room and Vlad king nodded his head as he flipped through the channels and eventually ending in a live broadcast where a villain and All Might where challenging each other to a deadly battle. 

"Holy shit." I simply said as they continued to exchange blows from each other. 

In the screen, you can see that All Might and the head of the League of Villains, All for One. I got confused as to why no one is handling this from the Armed Detective Agency considering that this is taking place in Yokohama. 

"What do you think will be the result of this?" Vlad king asked and I shook my head. 

"No matter what the result, we will be losing something and it's not the enemy." 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Stand down. Let them handle this." I told my people and I can already hear the amount disagreement from the others. 

"Asshole, you said that we had to standby so that we can limit the damage in Yokohama but you're now telling us that we're not doing anything?" Koyo exclaimed and I smiled. 

"We, can make a change. Don't you worry." I said and I walked away. 

"Should I now?" Akutagawa appeared beside from me. I nodded and he went on with his way. 

"What did you make him do?" Kyouka asked on my other side and I shrugged. 

"Nothing major." I simply said and took a look at her. "Check on your classmates again. I am speaking to you as your superior." 

"And what if I don't?" 

"Know your place, Kyouka. Because you, out of all people know that," I paused and look at her dead in the eyes. 

"Me killing someone, or anyone within the properties of Yokohama, is considered excused by the government." 

[ timeskip: after the fight - all might's true form is revealed ] 

[ third person ] 

It's public, All Might's true form. While everyone was feeling the adrenaline from the revelation and how he has beaten All for One. While that was happening, the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency was simply looking down from the top of the buildings, not feeling the same. 

"The next time someone does this on our turf, kill them for me, will you?" Mori told his executives and they nodded at him. "And that includes you." He continued as he looked at Kuramoto Yuuji. 

"I know." Yuuji responded and sighed. "This won't happen again." 

"Stop being soft, Yuuji." Mori said as he towards him, putting a hand on his shoulder and whispered to him. "Warriors don't have feelings, get your shit together." 

"Understood." A plain, simple, cold answer that left the other male to which Mori smiled at and walked away along with his executives and men. 

"He's right by the way." Yuuji looked behind and saw Yosano who walked towards him. 

"About what?" 

"When you were in the Port Mafia, you didn't really care if you killed someone. Your crimes are always excused for some reason but now, is it because you left?" She asked as she sat down beside the older male. 

"Not really." He simply replied and looked at the sky. "It kinda is, but now, you just never know if it's the right thing to do." 

"About killing?" She clarified and he nodded. 

"You would understand right." Yuuji said, not a question but as a statement. 

"When you do something as a child, you would think it as the right thing." Yuuji explained as he took out a cheap cigarette and lit it. 

"So, you think killing is the right thing?" Yosano said with a little smirk on her face. 

"I'm saying that it's the moral thing." 

[ timeskip - meeting with parents for the permission for dorms ] 

"Shouldn't Yuuji be here accompanying us? He is an assigned teacher for the class anyway." All Might asked and Nezu sighed. 

"The president of the Armed Detective Agency has called me earlier this week just to inform me that the accidents were to the extreme and are still coordinating with the government to oversee the damages and send in reports as well." Nezu said but looked up at the two heroes. 

"But you can try going to their residence. From what I was informed, President Fukuzawa ordered them to go here and work from home considering we are also asking the students to go back to classes by next week." Nezu said and Aizawa nodded. 

"Alright, then we're headed off now." They bowed and they left the office. 

[ aizawa shouta ] 

"Do you really think that they're here?" All Might asked and I sighed. 

"Might as well try, at the least." I knocked on the door and it was opened immediately by a tired, Kyouka Izumi. 

"Hey, I'm sorry. Come in." She let us in and you can see the pile of files in the dining room table and a tired Kuramoto Yuuji talking on the phone as he is looking into the files and looking extremely tired. 

He put up a hand and I nodded, taking a seat on the couch in the living room. Kyouka immediately closed up the open files in the table so that we wouldn't be able to take a glimpse of it. 

"Yeah, just take care of it for me. Hmm, no need, it's fine." I can hear Yuuji say and he came to sit infront of us while holding an open folder. "No, I know you have a lot of your plate, Kunikida so I can handle the report for Ango and you can handle the other half." Yuuji said his goodbyes and hanged up the phone. 

"What can we do for you?" He asked and smiled at us. 

"You look very tired, are the both of you alright?" All Might asked and Yuuji smiled tiredly. 

"We had reports and reports coming through the week and we need to constantly update the government and the Special Divisions and the police, it's too much work." Yuuji said and I looked at him. 

"But I thought this would be in the hands of our own police and in Tsukauchi." I pointed out. 

"Yeah but your police decided it would be a good idea to destroy one-fourth of the city in a haste so now all of this is on our hands." He snapped and sighed. "Ignore that, what do you need?" 

"The dorm system, basically the principal wanted to implement dorms around the school for more safety for the students considering that they are now targeted by the biggest villains in the world." All Might explained and I kept silent. 

"So, you are asking permission if Kyouka and I would approve into living with the dorm system?" Yuuji asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, we just need your approval and you can move your thing into the dorms in a few days or during this weekend." I said and he nodded. 

"Alright then, we don't have much stuff anyway. We can pack them up and drive our things there." He said and we nodded, already about to leave but, 

"That's surprising." Kyouka said and we all looked at her. 

"What is it?" Yuuji asked. 

"If you were told 5 months ago that you would have to leave this house that we haven't lived in for that long, you would have fought tooth and nail to make sure you don't get to leave." Kyouka stood up as she pointed it out. 

"What are you trying to point out here?" Yuuji scoffed. 

"What made you decide that leave this apartment, a gift for you from Mori-san, that easily? Are the cuffs of the warrior finally coming undone?" Kyouka laughed, almost sarcastically. 

"Both of you leave, right now." Yuuji looked at the both of us and we nodded, leaving the apartment immediately. 

"What do you think was that?" All Might asked and I looked back at the closed door, hearing no more of the upcoming argument that they were about to have when we were back there. 

"It's none of our business." I said and continued to walk. 

"They're different from us, I guess I just realized that looking back to all the moments that had happened when they were there with us." We walked to the car and drove to the next student's residence. 

'They're different, too different to the point it disgusts me.' 

[ skip to the day where aizawa welcomes them to the dorms and gives a warning ] 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"That's not all." I stepped in and they all looked at me. "Aizawa gave you to warning about your place as students, not as irresponsible heroes-in-the-making. I have a warning or a threat dealing in my part." 

"What do you mean threat? You're our teacher, you can't threaten us!" Mineta exclaimed and most of the class nodded. 

"I'm telling you this as Kuramoto Yuuji, a detective of the Armed Detective Agency." I said chillingly and they looked at me. 

[ third person ] 

Everyone has their eyes on their teacher, but instead of noticing him for the fact that his eyes were closed, they noticed how the sky turned purple, and there were sparks of electricity radiating from him. 

"I was ordered to be the captain of the force that ordered the raid and the entire incident to confront the league of villains. I was ordered by the government, by my bosses, that whoever was to put themselves into the event with no authorization," Yuuji paused and opened his eyes, entirety of the class was shocked when their teacher has blank eyes, almost dead colored, but it was colored purple, like the sky that rained upon them and how it was thundering. 

"I was told to kill and dispose their body, label them as missing from the case." 

Yuuji looked at the five students, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Yaoyorozu and Kirishima and smiled. His hand has materialized a sword, a long one. Something similar to a katana but it looked holographic, as if he was wielding a sword made by his own power rather than made physically. 

"Know your places next time, because you may never know who has your neck." 

[ end of chapter 15 ] 

hii!! i finally finished all my requirements for the first year and i passed !! i have a month of vacation which i also have to prepare for second year but i'll at least try to update more <3 thank you for reading and sorry it took up such a while. 

and yes !! i'll try to update his character profile soon since i have alot of ideas for him. and since i did mention i'm a genshin player, i might incorporate one or two powers from the game as his ability. i wrote this in one night so apologies for any mistakes !! 

that's all, have a nice day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 67.2K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
212K 3K 33
You and Aizawa my love in this story theres *Drama *Smut *Sad and harsh content *DON"T READ if you have 🔞 *Has some comedie Anyways...Enjoy!!!!
44.3K 1.5K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...