Red Wrists: Twists and Turns...

Galing kay IllusionTheProxy

(COMPLETE! AND THANKS FOR 451K READS!) You are just the average girl, swallowed up in society's rude comments... Higit pa

Tim
From Good to Bad
Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)
Broken "Promise"
Dream Come True
(Insert Title Here)
Hanging Out With Tim.... I Guess 0.o
(Insert Title Here)
Bwahaha!!!! Signed, ^JEFF^
Slenderp
Silent Shouts
Edge of Insanity
Great Escape
Another Mystery
TITLE NAME, ANYONE???
PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)
MAAAAAAAZE
"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad
WHA?!?!?
"Title your Story Part"? But why?
"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
NOT AN UPDATE *ducks as things are thrown at me*
Still not an update, but NEED FEEDBACK!
The Sad Truth
Tim's in Control!
Guess Who~?
Pond of Alternate Realities.
Not An Update, Just a Stupid Curiosity
(NO TITLE YET)
(A/N) / Story Update
Reality Shmality!
New Update
THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?
So Very HAPPY
(A/N)
Spread the Word
(((((NOT AN UPDATE, BUT NEED HELP)))))
Hey, Go Read Something!
Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"
OMFG, I NOW LOVE @Hydriod!!!! (NO HOMO)
Waking Up
Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)
OH MY FUDGING GAWD!!!!!!
The Balloon Master
*Me Screaming Uncontrollably*
(Quick Little Tip for those of you trying to make up random characters)
Dang It!
(Counted Up The Votes........Only one reality was voted for!!!)
I love teachers' reactions :3
Not an update, but still.....
I have realized something!
Steven Majick
Suggestion for you Squirrels
OLD STORY TIME
In the Hospital!
Oh My Zalgo..................
Oh my god, I love diss book!
Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)
Back to the Past (2/3 of 3 special updates back-to-back) (TOLD YOU MORE FEELS)
Steven Majick has a Facebook..............well, this is gonna be interesting!
Sick, Squirrels!
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
Author-chan Is Getting Extremely Mad!!!
FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???
Behind The Screams
Just Repeats Over
Weirdness Times Infinity!!!
A Bad Dream
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!
Quick Note, even though I'm on Book 2
REVISED EDITION
Dead Bite
I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!
Complaints
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Shipped With Markiplier!
Roblox
Slenderman Died
Questions
Cuts and Scars
ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
Lies, Lies, Lies
Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHORT: Showing Up
NEW BOOK
Advantages!
Slenderman's "Let it go"-SURPRISE GUESTS-
A Break from Wattpad
BOOM CHICK

Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!

7.3K 303 95
Galing kay IllusionTheProxy

(Hoodie)

I leaned on he bathroom door, waiting for Masky to come out. It would take about ten minutes before his pills took effect, but Jay was supposed to be here in around five. So Jay was going to spend five minutes with Masky before Tim came back."Masky," I called, knocking on the door. "You have to hurry up, Jay's going to be here soon." I heard him grumble a bit, shuffling around to open the door.

When he opened the door, he coughed a bit, saying, "Don't worry Brian, I'll make it down the stairs in time to meet him there." Behind my hood, I felt my eyes water up. He hasn't called me by my real name since he was Tim last, making it clear to me the medicine was taking effect. "You just called me Brian," I whispered, shaking my head a bit.

Masky took his mask off, coughing some more before responding, "No I didn't. I said Hoodie, didn't I?" I shook my head no, sighing. "You better get going, buddy. Don't want to keep Jay waiting, do you?" "No I don't," he muttered, sounding displeased, "With a house full of cold-blooded killers, it would be mean to keep him waiting." I stared at him, shaking my head slowly. "Did you just call me a cold-blooded killer?," I whispered, "Don't forget I'm under Slenderman's control, same as you. Don't make me out as the bad guy, Masky."

He stared back at me for a second before shrugging, nudging past me and walking down the hallway. I watched him, wiping my eyes. Following him, I helped guide him to the front door as he actually lost his way around the mansion. When I opened the front door, I saw Jay with his hand raised as if he was about to knock. He stared at me, his eyes widening in fear. "I'm not gonna kill you," I growled, rolling my eyes. Jay didn't seem the least bit comforted in my response.

Masky pulled away from me, rubbing his face as if he had a towel in his hands. Handing his mask to me, he said, "Long time no see, Jay." "Nice to see you too Tim," Jay answered, the simple mention of Masky's real name nearly snapping something inside me. Looking over at me, Jay continued, "So, do I call you Brian still, or do you go by something else now?" "I go by the name Hoodie," I growled, "And if you ever call me Brian again I'll kill you."

'Tim' rolled his eyes, grabbing Jay by the shoulder and walking him back to the car. "C'mon," I heard Masky say, "Let's get away from this psycho house." I sighed, watching as they drove off. I turned around to go back inside, only seeing Sally looking up at me with sad eyes. Hugging onto my legs tightly, she whimpered, "When will Bubby Masky be back?" Letting out a sigh and crouching down to her level, I said, "I hope he's back soon, Sally. I miss him already." I carried her inside, taking a glance at the spot Masky and Jay had disappeared before closing the door.

(((((So yeah, I just got a BUNCH of story ideas from so may people! Thank you, those of you who gave me the ideas! You'll know who you are! AND NEW UPDATE ON NOVEMBER 6TH, 2016! I AM WORKING ON A PICTURE FOR THE LAST SCENE)))))

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
18.9K 611 40
"Tim," I finally spoke, my voice cracking from misuse and my crying. "Tim, I think I did something bad." Tim looked like a deer in headlights at the...
45.3K 1.1K 33
!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that one, unlike this book! !!! Tuscaloosa, A...
65K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...