My Invisible Wounds | ✔

By alina_ashh

At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billiona... More

Prologue
1| Marriage proposal..
Accepting the proposal..
Zayden agreeing..
Meeting Alex
Restaurant meet
7 | Marriage.
8 | First conversation
Zayden's attraction.
Trying to act cool
11 | Ramp walk pairing.
12 | Scared
13 | Power couple
14 | Heartbreak
15 | Jannet Confession
16 | Zayden's truth
17 | Spoke my heart out
18 | Unknown comfort.
19 | Dressed up for DJ
20 | Taking her home.
21 | Knowing the reason
22 | Closer for the first time..
23 | Alex Confession
24 | Butterflies in stomach
25 | Secret Admirer
26 | Closer.
27 | Car Race
28 | My wife ordered
29 | My angel
30 | Jealousy.
31 |My son's angel
family trip l
family trip ll
family trip lll
truth games
accident confession
I will change for us
stay away from him
That felt good
sleeping beauty
My world
Date
Cute talks
Lover boy
caught
Sleeplessness
cat fight
She is pregnant
Blessing..
Part 2🖤
Rose left alone
Special moment
Games time
Azra in the same college
jasmine
Visit to Rose
Azra - the joker.
Rose likes noah.
Evil plans.
Plan backfired.
Wont let her go.
Who is she!
Harmony
She said yes !
sweet moments
photo shoot
Author note!
Choose one.
Evil plans
Saved!
Time for payback.
my family.
Rose and Alex.
surprise.
New novels.

Epilogue 🌸

26.7K 758 205
By alina_ashh

Before starting the last chapter of this novel... I just want to let you all know about my other completed novels... Please do read and support... Thank you 💕

If you can't find the books just visit this ID.
alina_ashh

.
.
.

To me, you are perfect!

Third person pov [3 years later ]

"Zayden! You better get your son outside kitchen if you want food! " Harriet yelled from kitchen.

Zayden placed his laptop on the table and walked inside the kitchen. Vegetables were sprawled on the floor while Shane was playing with them.

"Champ! " Zayden stooped down to his level and scrunched up his nose "Fellow why are you troubling my angel?! " He asked lifting his son in his arm.

"Moma " Shane pointed his finger at the island of the kitchen, zayden made him stand on the island.
"Don't you moma me? " Harriet turned to face her cute little son.
"What did he do? " Zayden controlled his smile and asked Harriet.
"You see all these vegetables here " She pointed at the floor "From past 5 minutes your son is hitting me with them " She said crossing her arms in the front.

Before zayden could reply anything, Shane walked on towards Harriet and curled his hand around her neck. He pouted looking at Harriet and kissed her cheeks holding her tightly.

Harriet couldn't help but smile with contentment, she wrapped her hand around his small body and looked at zayden "This son of yours is going to be heart breaker in future " She giggled.
"Ah! I don't doubt that when he has killer looks of his father " Zayden winked at harriet.

"Okay enough enough! She is my angel dude " Zayden pulled his son back in his arms.
Shane pouted and shook his head "My moma " He replied narrowing his eyes at zayden.

"So lily is mine? " Zayden teased his son, lily is Alex daughter. She turned one yesterday.

"Lily my angel, moma also mine " Shane was almost about to cry.

"Yeah " Zayden raised his eyebrow and pecked Harriet on her cheek. Shane eyes went wide and he swiftly freed himself from zayden and walked towards Harriet , he quickly wiped her cheek and kissed it earning a giggle from Harriet.

Zayden sighed " He is becoming a villian of my love story? " , he flickered his finger on Shane forehead and said "If you are done with my angel, let's go out boss " He engulfed Shane in his arms.

"Daddy, swimming? " Shane pouted wrapping his hand around zayden neck.
"Ah! Now you love your daddy huh?" Zayden questioned him while he was looking at Harriet.
"I love daddy " Shane buried his face in his neck.

"What about my lily then? " Came another voice from the door.
Rose and alex stood at the door.

"Angel " Shane gushed struggling in zayden arms.
"Yes yes your angel " Zayden chuckled placing him down on the floor, Shane ran out of the kitchen towards the Hall.

"I can't believe, he is already calling my daughter angel " Alex leaned on the door frame.

"Aww I already ship them " Rose said looking back at playing Shane and lily " It would be so wonderful if they will also get married at early age just like you both " Rose said looking at zayden and Harriet.

"God! Rose,give it a break " Harriet giggled.

"No ways! You better ask Shane to propose my lily when she turns 19" Rose almost ordered Harriet.

"You are so smitten by my son huh?" Zayden chuckled

"He is cutie pie! "

💜💜💜

"Zayden I'm getting scared, how will I do tomorrow ?! " Harriet snuggled closer to zayden.
"Angel, don't doubt your capabilities... Dad knows what he is doing! His decision of giving you the lead role in this project is right. You are indeed very intelligent my wife " Zayden said kissing her forehead.

"Really? Why don't you become the lead? " She asked wrapping her hand around his neck.

"Angel I have company to take care of! I trust you... Don't think about this matter! We have more important matter to discuss " He said running his hand on her back.
"What's that?! " Harriet raised her brows.

"You see, Shane takes your side a lot, so - " He trailed off placing his hand on her cheek "I was thinking " He trailed his index finger on her lips " I want one mini angel, who will take her daddy side always " He completed his sentence pecking her lips.
Harriet turned crimson red, she lowered her gaze trying to hide her blush.

"Momma" The door opened and there came Shane rubbing his eyes.
Harriet and zayden sat up looking at him. Shane walked straight towards zayden and held him tightly.
"Okay, so what troubled my boy?! " Zayden asked running his finger through Shane's hair.
"I will sleep here " Shane said as he laid down next to Harriet.

Harriet wrapped her hand around Shane and zayden slept next to his angel holding her.
"Did he sleep already? " Zayden whispered leaning closer to Harriet.
"Hmm " Harriet placed her hand above zayden.
Zayden stroked her cheek "I love you " He stated.

"I love you more! " Harriet replied cuddling closer to him.

Zayden returned her warm hug and sniffed the calmness and fragrance surrounding them. He was holding his family in one embrace, his wife , his son , in one hold, not wanting to leave them forever!

Morning when Harriet woke up she didn't find Shane nor zayden in bed, rubbing her eyes she walked out to see zayden and Shane sleeping on couch.

She quickly got her phone and snapped their picture. Shane might show more affection towards her in front of others but his true affection is towards zayden. Afterall he would love his daddy more! Yesterday when he was scared he called moma but jumped straight into zayden embrace.

Looking at both of them Harriet thought there is indeed one thing missing, a little daughter whom without doubt zayden will spoil.

One day! She prayed for that dream to come true!

Walking towards them she pecked Shane cheek and then on zayden lips.
Zayden opened his eyes a little and smiled looking at her "You are up early angel? It's only 6 , let's go back to sleep " He said pulling her into his embrace. Harriet laid her head on his chest and snuggled closer to him.
Zayden kissed her head and wrapped one of his arm around her and another around his son ❤..

Harriet now thinks about the days where people acted as his her wounds were invisible to them she was treated like nothing until zayden entered her life....! Her soulmate🖤...her other half💜 her one and only love❤ ... He changed her world completely, he showed her how perfect she is with all her imperfections... Zayden is a blessing from God that she is gonna cherish for a lifetime!

She needs him , like a heart needs a beat!!! 💛

❤END❤

A/N : So it's a wrap finally!! To be honest, I am literally crying😭. God!! This story is very close to my heart ❤❤ Hope you guys enjoyed it...

Please leave your precious comment about this book...!

Thank you sooo much guys from the bottom of my heart. You guys really made my days amazing.. I never expected I will receive so much support from you all... You came all the way to different app to read my story that's really emotional and touching.... Thank you soooo very much guys ❤❤❤I hope you guys will continue to support me ( details about my ongoing book is on next chapter)....I never told this if you have observed but today I must say...

Love you all❤❤❤

- Alina Ashh 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 14.9K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
41.5K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
274K 12.5K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...