๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

By shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–

5.1K 260 33
By shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

THE room of requirements is exactly what it sounds like. a room that heeds to your needs.

harry had asked dobby and kreacher—sirius black's house-elf—to tail malfoy, as at times, the blonde boy seemed to disappear and even the marauder's map can't track him.

evelyn had also been recently disappearing quite a bit. harry had suspected that the both of them were in it together.

yet at the same time, he had hoped that evelyn wasn't helping malfoy with any of his evil plans.

while harry drank the felix felicis, he had once again approached slughorn about tom riddle.

with great success—due to the concoction—harry had captured a small memory of slughorn's and brought it to professor dumbledore. in which they both went back in the memories to see tom riddle asking about horcruxes.

"seven? he wanted to split his soul into seven horcruxes?!", harry asked, befuddled.

the first ever wizard to have made a horcrux was herpo the foul. and only then, did the man split his soul once.

what tom had desired was to split it seven different times, meaning he had to commit seven different murders.

dumbledore quickly went into one of his drawers and pulled out two items; the ruined journal that harry had stabbed with the basilisk's venomous fang, and a ring.

"I believe that tom riddle had put part of his soul in the journal. perhaps it was more for defense than protection. this ring is marvolo gaunt's. it belonged to tom's grandfather", dumbledore explained.

"so he made seven horcruxes...so there's five more out there that we need to destroy!", harry said.

"indeed. and I have a feeling I know where one of them is", dumbledore commented as he stared at the cursed ring.

—✼—

katie bell—the one that was possessed by the opal necklace—had finally returned from the hospital after months of treatment.

harry, who was reading through the advanced potions textbook by the half-blood prince, caught the sight of the girl and immediately went to go see if she had remembered anything.

"I don't harry, I'm sorry", katie replied.

turning around, harry made eye contact with malfoy, who seemed to be almost driven mad in these last few months.

malfoy quickly ran out the dining hall, prompting harry to follow quickly behind.

evelyn, who was already in the hallway knew this wasn't going to go down well. she had rushed towards the boy's bathroom, where she found malfoy near the sinks.

"draco. draco, listen. you're going to be okay, draco—"

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO BE OKAY!"

malfoy untied his tie and slipped off the gray vest that evelyn had knitted him for christmas.

he unbuttoned the top few buttons of his white shirt to breathe better. his hair flew all over the place whilst his face distorted into pain.

the only draco malfoy he saw in the mirror was a failure.

"dray, listen to me", evelyn pleaded.

the girl held malfoy's face, making the sobbing boy look into her warm yellow eyes.

"you're going to do it. and I'll make sure of it", evelyn whispered.

"breathe with me. we're going to do this together. you're not alone—"

"MALFOY!"

both couple suddenly turned to harry's shout. his wand was at ready, forcing malfoy to take out his.

"I know you did it!", harry accused, casting spells at the boy and accidentally breaking the sinks.

water started sprouting as evelyn was pulled by malfoy, hiding behind him.

"SHUT UP POTTER! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!", malfoy yelled as he casted another spell at harry, who had successfully dodged it.

the two went on to dueling, ignoring evelyn's warnings.

both boys were now more powerful, unlike their second-year selves. they had the knowledge and capacity to hurt each other very badly, and evelyn didn't want either to get hurt.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!", harry hollered as he had finally caught malfoy.

evelyn hurried over to the blonde boy who's white button up was now stained with red.

the sinks were sprinkling water like a fountain whilst malfoy's gash wouldn't stop bleeding no matter how much evelyn tried to stop it with her robe.

"HARRY! HOW COULD YOU?!"

harry, who's never even used the spell before hadn't known how powerful it was. he was stunned as he watched evelyn hug malfoy's nearly dead body.

snape had quickly entered, counteracting the spell and forcing all of malfoy's blood to return back to his body.

"evelyn, bring draco to the infirmary. and potter, a word with you now", snape sneered.

evelyn carefully hauled malfoy to the hospital ward, letting madam pomfrey take care of the unconscious boy.

evelyn felt tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. she couldn't help but hiccup every few seconds as she tried to steady her breathing.

her breathing shakily calmed down as she gently caressed malfoy's thin cheeks. he had looked even worse than when christmas had begun.

it's been almost a full week since the two have sat down and talked to each other.

the both of them had their own goals, thus different ways of reaching them.

both wouldn't discuss their plans with each other. and for all malfoy knew, he was totally kept in the dark about what evelyn was doing.

"I'm sorry", evelyn mumbled as she kissed the top of malfoy's forehead.

malfoy's pale face held no emotion. he had looked as good as dead. evelyn now understood how malfoy felt when she had fake died for the triwizard tournament.

it's was a gut wrenching feeling.

evelyn then ran through malfoy's messed up hair, coming through his locks and making sure that they seemed at least somewhat presentable.

the girl broke down as her once effervescent personality had totally shattered into pieces.

many nights she had to tell herself that what she was doing was for the better of dumbledore.

quickly looking outside at the dark and stormy clouds, evelyn scribbled something on a piece of paper and left it on the counter.

she also proceeded to leave a cookie that she always carried around for emergencies and placed it on top of the note.

"every cloud has a silver lining love. I'll come visit your again soon. I love you dray", evelyn softly whispered as she kissed the pale boy's forehead one last time before heading off.

she had potions to make and chocolates to deliver. to guarantee her success, she was willing to do anything.

"it's for the best", she convinced herself.

"it's for the best".

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.1K 26
๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 128 17
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
389K 10K 55
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
229K 7.8K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...