Love At First Sight

By thephanthomauthor

For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15.
1.17. - Olivia's Birthday - Part 2
1.18.
1.19
1.20.
1.21.
1.22
1.23.
1.24 .
1.25.
1.26.
1.27.
1.28 .
1.29. - Hardin's Birthday
1.30. - Hardin's Birthday Part 2
1.31
1.32.
1.33.
1.34.
1.35.
1.36.
1.37.
1.38.
1.39 .
1.40 .
1.41.
1.42 : special update pt. I
Character List.
Note !
short message from author .

1.16. - Olivia's Birthday - Party 1

1.2K 43 0
By thephanthomauthor

Chapter 16. - Olivia's Birthday | Part 1

What he purchased a house , if he purchased a house that must mean he have been planing on moving along time ago ? I'm so happy for him , that he finally got his own place . Is he going to make me move with him .

" What do you mean ? " I ask him.

" I put a offer in for the house but I will take you to see the house and if you'll like it I'll buy it . " he says. Why is he doing this for me ?

" Again what do you mean ?" I ask him still confused by everything.

" I wanted to buy you a house for your birthday. " he says . " I wanted to buy us a home. "

" Why ? " I ask him.

" So we can have a place to ourselves ." He explains.

" Okay , I'm so excited to move in but when will we look at the house ? " I ask him.

" Saturday. "

" Aren't you going to your brothers wedding . " i ask him .

" It will just be a waste of time , she wants Ayden to leave her at the altar because she wants the fame and attention. " he says laughing.

" This is legit some twisted shit . " I join him in laughter.

Why does she want to be humiliated ? She some sick bitch . This is just two much DRAMA I'm emphasizing DRAMA but I don't care anymore she's desperate and I'm hungry.

" Do you want anything to eat ? " I ask him.

" Something home cooked please ." He says.

"Okay . " I say.

What can I cook ? I went to go check the cabinets and found packet of pasta noodles . Why don't I make spaghetti ? I found some spaghetti sauce and decided make spaghetti. I cooked the noodles and waited for it to boil . When the noodles . When it was finished I served in plated for us all .

" Dinner is ready. " I call for them and they came .

After eating we went back to sleep , we went to sleep early because I have a big day planned . I invited a few friends over to celebrate my birthday with me . I'm so excited to see all my friends again. I haven't seen them in a while . But k have to go sleep . I felt Hardins arm wrapping around my waist as I felt asleep .

[ 9:43am] - Birthday Bash.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I smelled was Aunt Allison's chocolate cake . Why is she so early ? I looked next to me and Hardin was next to me . I got up and went to the door . I tried to open the door but it was locked . I started hanging on the door and all I could hear is Hardin and Stassie's laughter . I'm going to kill those two I they don't let me out now . I tried calling but they ignored me . After about an hour the smell of aunt Allison's chocolate birthday cake got closer and my craving for her cake. I can't control it and I'm hungry. The door opens and Stassie and Hardin came in with a came with pink frosting and a 21 candle for my 21st birthday.

" Is this your mom's cake ? " I ask .

" Yes , he called her to get the recipe and we made it ourselves. " She explained.

They are so cute .

" She refused at first so I had to beg her and I told her that I'll take her to a spa weekend and she gave me the recipe. " he jokes.

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Olivia... " They sing they are a little pitchy . I blew the candle out .

" Thank you guys. " I say and pulled them into group hug.

" It's our pleasure . " Stassie says and pushed some of the cake in my face.

" Bitch this is my birthday cake ! " I yell at her and she laugh .

" I can't let you do that to me girlfriend Stassie. " he says and stuff cake into Stasses face . They are fighting and I'm in the mood for cake and not only are they messing with my cake the are messing my room up .

" Get the fuck out of her . " I yell and grab what's left's of the cake and it it up. But I'm not finished with them . I went to the kitchen and got spaghetti sauce , pickle juice and tomato sauce and flour and took it to Stasses room and threw it all over her room. I heard someone knocking on the door and I went to go open and it was Aunt Allison.

" Why do you look like that, Stassie and Hardin did this to me . " I say.

" Get cleaned up, I came to help you prepare for your birthday brunch . " She commands. I took Hardin with to the shower , so we can shower together. I opened the door and we walked in together . We locked the door , I pulled my t-shirt over my head and left it on the floor and Hardin joined me in the shower . The warm water started running down our bodies. I felt Hardins muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him and I could feel him against me .

" We haven't had shower sex in here for a while. " he whispered in my ear as he bit my earlobe.

I turned around and he pushed me against the wall , lifting me up . His hands was on my bottom and my legs wrapped around his waist. His face tilted up to me and I push my lips against his. I slipped my tongue inside of his mouth and that's when our tongues went into war and I felt him getting harder by the moment. I'm not comfortable having sex while we standing .

" Lets go do it my room . " I say .

" But you moan too loud . " he said and continue kissing in my neck .

" I'm going to moan here as well. " I say .

" Here's no place to do it besides the floor . " he says and gave me a naughty smile.

" Oh hell no , we are waiting we get into my room . " I command him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 4.1K 5
Highest Ranking: #157 IN ROMANCE 06/10/17 Arabella Eden Persephone Ambrosia is practically greek royalty. Her father is a billionaire and she also i...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
559K 4.7K 9
All it took was one bad decision, one too many glasses of alcohol, one tight fitting dress, one muscular hottie and just one night to turn Gianni's i...
75.6K 1.7K 42
Completed | First draft | cliche | unedited Book 1 - can be read as a standalone. • • • K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, Then comes marriage, Then...