Markhyuck Oneshots

Av Purple_Mani

70% smut Started: 06.08.19 Published: 08.08.19 Finished: 06.08.21 Highest Ranking (16.05.20) #1 - nctship (2... Mer

What Happens In the Dorms...Stays in the Dorms
Seven Minutes in Heaven
One More Day - Pt. 1
Maybe a Whole Eternity - Pt. 2
More Than That
Let's Play a Game
My Baby Don't Like It
Virgins - Part 1
Virgins - Part 2
Happy Family
Midnight Text
Slowly but Surely
I've Been Naughty.
Wet
Three's a Crowd
Like Water, Like Sand, They...
Pretty in Pink
Check-In
"Come Be My Teacher"
"Come By My Teacher" - Part 2
thank you everyone!
ahhhhh
Pretty in Pink Part 2 - "Sweet in Lace"
i miss u - part 1
i miss u even when you're here - part 2
here to scream once more hehe
tease me, praise me, fuck me
enigma
fin.

Ad-dick-ted

3.1K 36 17
Av Purple_Mani

I really wanted to try a non-linear story so warning this chapter isn't in chronological order

🍍

It's been two days since they met. Only two days since Mark has had the pleasure of Lee Donghyuck's hands all over his needy body and Mark is itching to experience it again.

Despite Donghyuck meeting every single criterium on Mark's imaginary list, he never expected the immediate brain infiltration. Oh, but he should've. It should've been expected.

It's not just in the way he walks or talks and exudes confidence in his mere countenance. It's not the way in which his chest rises and falls when Mark bottoms out or the orgasmic sounds that oozes from his mouth and the simplistic means of wringing the epitome of your pleasure at your feet, only to surpass it. It was so much more. Lee Donghyuck was so much more.

And Mark should've known from the night he left Donghyuck's dorm with his skin burning in patches. When he wasn't able to sleep because he body was overtaken in flames. When the only task he could manage was jerking himself off to the meagre thought of Donghyuck's presence.

But, he didn't know.

It was only two nights of no dick and no sleep that brings him to his senses. No, it's actually his friends.

It was the constant botheration from Doyoung, Jaehyun and Johnny to convince the lost boy that if he wasn't in love, he atleast needed to fuck Donghyuck a couple more times to quench his undeniable thirst. He believed them at last when he realizes nothing gets him hard anymore, -not a thick ass, not a nice juicy pair of bouncy breasts, not the thick outprint of a dick in some gray sweatpants that would usually have him crouched over his bed knuckle deep by the time he reached home-, nothing except the now faint memory of Lee Donghyuck.

Now, that, for Mark, was strange. Too strange. So he noted that he needed to figure it out what the fuck was going on quickly or he'd probably never be able to enjoy a good fuck again.

🍆

It's a teasing giggle that registered in Mark Lee's mind from the boy behind him. They just entered Donghyuck's dorm but for some reason Mark was leading the way.

The faint giggle erupted again, and Mark's brain fails to interpret if it was in fact teasing or the older boy straight up found the situation humourous. To say Mark threw himself at Donghyuck was an understatement. He wasn't ashamed though, he couldn't necessarily feel his pride a few drinks in.

++

This time the giggle is gargeled. It's hindered by build up of tension between them. They're both unclothed with a thin slick of sweat coating their limbs as the pads of Mark's fingers seeped into the plush flesh of Donghyuck's waist.

Round 1 - passed
Round 2 - passed
Round 3 - ungoing

Donghyuck maintained an impressive speed and rythmn for the unspoken discomfort of riding someone with knees up, especially after an incredible time had passed by and the number of climaxes kept racking up. But, they couldn't stop. It seemed as if they wouldn't.

Though the vigour in their bones was the weak, the drive for pleasure was insatiable. Mark sure was lucky it seemed to appreciated.

"Fuck, please, faster, harder." Donghyuck begged from above and who was Mark to deny this man of his wishes. So, he hiked up his lower body and purposed for faster and harder, additionally knocking out a brand new spot in Donghyuck's heat and earning a completely unheard sound from his collection off dirty mewls.

Hmmmm, Donghyuck hummed as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip and Mark followed soon after in order to spare the entire hall of their late night deeds.

"Hyuck." The cry is wet and destroyed, he feels himself tipping over quickly, gtipping onto Hyuck's waist tighter. He observed the human and his sunken eyes, his red nose and his spit slick lips and he figured he probably looked the same. It does all and more to override his thoughts and his eyes squeeze shut unknowingly.

"Yes, come one more time for me baby." He wasn't whispering but the command is sultry. Mark feels Donghyuck's walls clamp down on him only once and he couldn't help but immediately react with strings of come, now running from Donghyuck's hole as he is able to slip right off.

His tongue raided the skin of Mark's neck, the skin, previously touched, quickly turning purple. The pilable musicle licked its way up and down Mark's body, sending waves down his spine. This is where Mark believes Donghyuck set his spell because it's in those exact places that his body ignites at night. It's when he touches those areas when Donghyuck's touch can never be forgotten.

Before his tipsy ass really realized it though, he was being kicked out on the grounds of a flushed "we've done too much." and left for dead on the streets. Okay, maybe Mark was exaggerating but after experiencing that and being practically banished, death is sure what it felt like.

🥥

One beknowst to the two men, they'd met before.

It wasn't the most memorable meeting either, beyond Donghyuck being the sole reason Mark got in trouble that day. He'd been punished by his mom for getting so distracted while running her errands that he spent the whole day out only to arrive home, empty-handed, with not one task done.

He'd gotten so distracted by a pretty boy to the point where he spent the whole afternoon on a park bench remembering the one second peak of the boy's face and how that pixelated reveal made him feel inside.

So, yes it was actually pretty memorable.

That boy, however, remains unknown.

🥨

It was like the clock decided to repeat itself only two days later.

Mark found himself at Donghyuck's door again, yearning his nice little touch just once more.

The giggle this time is teasing for sure, Mark is sober. "Mark, you're so cute." Donghyuck scrunched up his little nose to symbolize his feeling.

"No, I'm just as sexy as you are." Mark's voice has a wine to it but word on the street saying he's trying to flirt.

"Okay, come in, little sexy man." Donghyuck lead the way this time and they both went deeper into the dorm, settling somewhere.

"I'm gonna be real up front with you. I can't walk without remembering how you feel around my dick and I would really like to experience that again. Donghyuck, your ass is exquisite and I would be honoured to stick my worthless little pity trash dick into your hole again. I will do anything." Mark felt his cock jump at his own words. Finally it worked again!

Donghyuck spread his legs on his chair, tantalizingly slow then cleared his throat to secure Mark's attention. "Going back on your word now, are we?" His posture shifted again. His legs were spread, with his elbows bent unto his thighs and his fingers clasped within each other. "Get down." He commanded.

Then, Mark was down at Donghyuck's mercy. His head planted flat-faced and his arms rest above his head. "Anything, I'll do anything."

It was silence. It was a silence of questioning and bare deliberation. It was Donghyuck freaking out, questioning if Mark was worth it, questioning his own selfish desires and bodily needs. It was Mark succumbing. It was him realizing that this is what he wanted...at least in the moment.

"Okay, Mark, I'll let you fuck me, but just this one last time."

Maybe, Donghyuck couldn't resist either.

Or maybe he was doing nice favour, Mark doesn't really care right now.

🍒

Donghyuck has something special about him. It's not just the incredibly good looks or the gregarious character; it was his essence.

Everyone has their own personalities but it was rare when a person has a personified essence. It was even more rare to obtain one as strong and useful as Donghyuck's. He housed addiction, but addiction to himself in whatever form he pleases but he is never able to turn it off.

He's built his personality perfectly in attempt to hide his essence, to convince himself that people love him for him and not his "special gift".

Over the years, he's learned to control it enough to limit its abilites by as much as possible but he could never hold it off for too long. Afterwards, it would be at his highest and anyone in close enough range would be completely drawn to his being.

Sometimes he used this to his advantage but most times, he'd feel guilty for using people -whether on purpose or not-. So, when the bright eyed, open mouthed Mark was talking up to him in the club, he'd tried his best to shut him down nicely because damn, he was kinda cute.

But with Mark's persistence, before and while he'd done his best to mask his essence, he relented. Maybe this boy was just down for a good time and there was nothing more to it.

This only occurred on one condition though. "By no means can this continue. This is just a one time thing." Mark's response was docile, nodding lightly into the crook of Donghyuck's neck, drinking in his scent intensely.

Only if Donghyuck was able to get someone twice of his own merit, would he allow himself to take pleasure more than once. He just didn't want to be stuck in a relationship -of any type- based on practically nothing.

It was his only goal for himself. So, for his sake, him and Mark could only happen once.

Only sad things will come if this transpires more than once. Neither of them will be prepared.

==

Date: September 18/19
I don't know how I feel about this once but I did try something new. If you have any comments about the writing, in general, I'm willing to listen for corrections.
There's a reason for each food emoji btw. I'll probably forget by morning though.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

226K 3.9K 28
can it really be just sex with no feelings? - nct mark fwb au HIGHEST RANKING #1 in leeminhyung
14.7K 554 17
⤷‧₊˚ In which switching phones starts a new chapter in donghyucks life DISCLAIMERS | WARNINGS ⊹ ݁ ִ- SMUT / CUSSING © purinmark works 2023
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
16.9K 474 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark