My Distraction {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam crossdresses and he gets bullied for it he soon got kicked out and he moves into an apartment. He also ha... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
new book!

~75~

794 17 7
By xplrrsolby

Sam

I wake up to the alarm and I sit up rubbing my eyes and I turn off the alarm and I get up and get changed. I finish changing and I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast after I finish plating the food I feed Stormy and go to the room going to Colby and I shake him gently "Colbs" he stirs "Colbs" he hums "wake up" he pulls me on top of him I giggle and look at him and he looks at me and pecks my lips I smile and sit up sitting on him and he sits up too and puts his hands on my hips "you look cute baby" I smile and he pecks my lips "get dressed I made breakfast" I smile "baby you didn't have to" he says as we get off the bed "I know but I wanted to" he nods and goes to his closet "what did you make" "guess" I giggle "hm.." he takes off his joggers "chocolate chip pancakes" I smile "yep" he chuckles a bit and puts on pants and a shirt and sits on the bed and puts on his socks and shoes. I go to him and stand in between his legs and he looks up and me and smiles I smile back and lean down and kiss him and he smiles in it and kisses back "let's go eat" he says after he pulls away I smile and we go to the kitchen and eat.

-

The bell rings and we split ways and go to our next classes and Colby holds my hand as we walk to class. We get in and theres a substitute teacher and I sigh. We sit down and the bell rings and he writes his name on the board
Mr. Wolf "you will be taking a test today" I groan along with everyone else but he glares at me "do you have a problem" he asks me I furrow my brows and look at Colby confused he shrugs I sigh and look back to the teacher and he goes over some of the things that might be on the test. He walks around passing out the papers going over the rules like no cheating and what not "ok you can begin" he says sitting down "baby do you have a pencil" Colby whispers I nod and grab another pencil "no talking" I look up and see him looking at me I roll my eyes and give Colby the pencil and go back to the rest and he puts his hand on my thigh "sorry baby" "it's ok" he nods and we continue the test.
My pencil breaks and I sigh and check if I have another one but I don't I get up to sharpen my pencil "sit down" he says sternly "I need to shar-" "now" I huff and sit down leaning back in my chair crossing my arms "here baby" he hands me a pencil "I thought you didn't have one" I say taking it "it doesn't have an eraser" I shake my head and I go to continue my test but it gets taken off the table I look up to see Mr. Wolf "wha-" "you'll take the test later" he cuts me off walking back to his desk I huff and pack my things and just sit there doing nothing.
"Baby what's the answer" Colby asks pointing to a question I shake my head "do it yourself" "please baby" I giggle quietly and shake my head "pleasee" he begs "no" he huffs and looks back at his paper and just stares at it. He sighs and looks back at me and pouts "please baby" I giggle "just go back to it" "I did it's my last one" I shake my head "baby" he pouts "fine, it-" I get cut off by Mr. Wolf "since you can't stop talking get out" I look at him and he raises an eyebrow "fine" I grab my bag and stand up "sit down" he says sternly "but you jus-" "Sit. Down." I drop my bag on the floor and plop down on the chair "it's b" I tell Colby he shakes his head with a small smile and puts it down and gets up turning it in.

"Stop talking" I look up from my phone and he's looking at me "I wasn't talking" he raises his eyebrows I huff and grab my bag "baby what are you doing" "leaving" he sighs with a nod and I stand up and go to the door "where do you think your going" I roll my eyes and go to open the door but my wrist gets grabbed harshly I look up to see Mr. Wolf "sit down" he says through gritted teeth and he tightens his grip and I try pulling my hand away "let go of him!" Colby yells getting up coming to us and he tightens his grip on me making me yelp tears brimming my eyes "l-let gwo" I slip "Sit. Down." He says again throwing my arm down and I go to Colby hugging him he sighs and leads me back to our seats. He sits down faceing me and he cups my cheeks wiping the tears that fell and kisses my forehead and turns the right way and I lay my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers together rubbing the back of my hand he kisses my head and rests his head on mine after.
I slip out of little space and go on my phone so I can read the things so I don't have to talk and get yelled at again. "Off your phone" I look up and he's yelling at me again "now" "but everyone whose done is on it" "I don't care put it away" "what's your problem with me I did nothing to you" I snap and he raises his eyebrows Colby grabs my hand as he sees me about to yell "calm down" he says rubbing it "you have detention" "I didn't do anything!" I yell and I grab my bag getting ready to leave "I said what I said and sit down" he says mad "baby just stay it's almost over" I sigh and put my bag down.
The bell rings and we grab our bags and leave going to the bleachers for free period. "Hey guys!" Colby says as we get there "hey" they say back and we sit down "did you guys have a test in history" Jake asks us "yeah" Colby answers "it was hard" Jake says and everyone nods agreeing but me "it wasn't hard for you" Corey asks "I didn't take it" I mumble still mad at the teacher "why not" Devyn asks "teachers a dick" I mumble "Sam!" They all yell "what! It's true!" "Ok, what happened" Tara asks "he was yelling at every little thing I did and gave me a detention" "what a dick" Elton says making us laugh and we talk about other things.

-

It's the end of the day and we gather the things we need and we go to leave "I'm pretty sure I have you a detention" we hear from behind us and we look back to see Mr. Wolf and I huff "well" he says "whatever" Colby grabs my hand and we walk away "we'll just talk to the principal since you shouldn't need to go" he says and I nod and we go to the office.
We get there and Mr. Wolf is standing at the door with his arms crossed "how did he get here so fast" I whisper to Colby "dunno" he whispers back "your supposed to be in detention" he says "we just need to ask the principal something" I say "it can wait go now" "but I shouldn't have to!" I yell making him raise his eyebrows "your going to talk to her about getting out but I already informed her about it" I groan "but I didn't do anything!" I yell again and the door opens and the principal walks out "what going on" she asks "he gave me a detention but I didn't do anything and I was going to talk to you about it but he wouldn't let me saying he already told you about it" I explain she furrows her brows "I didn't get told about a detention" she says looking at Mr. Wolf "well.. I gave him one because he kept talking back" he lies and I look at him in disbelief "ok.. Is this true" she asks turning to us "no!" Me and Colby say at the same time she nods "what happened" she asks me "so he said we are taking a test and everyone groaned annoyed not wanting to take it including me he glared at me and yelled at me for it but I didn't think anything of it until he started yelling at me about little things that I did like getting up to sharpen my pencil and things that wasn't me. Then he took my test away saying do it later and I went on my phone since he said we could if we finish and he yelled at me for that when others were on it and that's when I talked back and I guess he is right on giving me the detention for talking back" I explained she nods "anything else" she asks and Colby goes to say something but gets cut off my Mr. Wolf "that's not true" he says "ok let him talk first" she says looking at Colby "as you know he likes to leave when he gets yelled at" he starts and she nods "he tried but he grabbed Sam's wrist harshly triggering it" he says talking about my little space she nods with a slight sigh "none of that is true he kept talking during the test and I was just telling him to stop but he didn't and he soon yelled at me so I gave him the detention" Mr. Wolf says "that's not true!" I yell getting mad and Colby let's go of my hand pulling me in a hug "calm down" he whispers I nod and take a couple deep breaths "ok well you will still be going to the detention" she says and I go to pull away from the hug to yell but Colby holds me tighter "shhh" I sigh taking more deep breaths "Mr. Wolf why don't you go home" she says and he leaves not before sending me an evil smirk "you don't have to go" she says and I pull away from the hug looking at her confused "I know he was lying because some of your classmates came to me saying what happened especially how he triggered your little space I would fire him but he has to come in again tomorrow since no one else can fill in but I won't make you go in and you can have a free period then, then I'll fire him" she explains and we nod understanding "thank you" I say she nods "of course I don't really like him either" she says and we laugh a bit "why don't you guys go home now" we nod "bye" we say and she waves and goes back in the office and we walk back to the apartment.

-

We get back home and I take off my shoes and put my bag down and grab a water out of the fridge and Colby hugs me from behind and kisses any head resting his chin on my head after "I love you baby" "I love you too Colbs" I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his head against mine and we look into each other's eyes and he glances at my lips and connects them and we share a passionate kiss. We pull away and he pulls me close holding me tight and I put my head on his chest my eyes closed and we hold each other. He goes to pull away but I hold him tighter and he chuckles quietly and tightens his grip putting his chin on my head and I smile. Stormy starts barking and I sigh and look over at him and he's barking at us and when he sees me looking at him he runs to his food bowl nudging it with his nose "I guess he's hungry" Colby says with a small chuckle I nod and put my chin on his chest looking up at him he looks down at me and smiles and pecks my lips and Stormy starts barking again "we should feed him" I pout not wanting to let go he smiles "we can cuddle after baby" he says and pecks my lips I smile and I go to say something but he starts barking again "ok ok I'm coming" I giggle pulling away from the hug and picking up his bowls and I go to fill up the water bowl but Colby takes it "I got it baby" I smile "thanks" he nods and kisses my head and I fill up the food bowl. I turn towards Colby after I put down the bowl and he picks me up throwing over his shoulder making me squeak in surprise "Colbs put me down!" I squirm "baby stop your gonna kick me in the face" I giggle and keep kicking and he slaps my butt "Colbs!" I squeal and slap his back "baby!" I giggle and he puts me down now in the room and we change into pajamas after I go to the bathroom.

I come out of the bathroom and go to the room I open the door and go in and stormy runs in before I close it I giggled a little and close the door. I lay in between Colby's legs putting my head on his chest and he puts his phone down tightly wrapping his arms around me and I snuggle in him watching the show that's on and he starts playing with my hair.
There's a knock on the door "move baby" I huff and get off him and he kisses my head and goes to answer the door. He comes back in but I don't bother looking away from the tv and he gets back in and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close "who was it" I ask "I don't know I'm pretty sure they came to the wrong door" I hum and he tightens his grip and Stormy comes infront of me laying down I smile and pet him.
Colby gets up as there's another knock on the door "Sam!" He calls I furrow my brows and get up and leave the room going to him "yeah" "for you" I furrow my brows and go to the door "h-" I shut the door before he finishes "who is he" Colby asks I just shake my head staring at the floor zoning out and I jump out of my thoughts as there's knocks on the door and tears brim my eyes "baby are you ok" he asks hugging me and then there are more knocks sounding like more then one person I take a deep breath and pull away from the hug and open the door seeing three people making me freeze and the tears spill and I snap out of it quickly and slam the door locking it and I slide down it gripping at my hair the tears spilling fast and I mumble things quietly. Colby touches my shoulder making me flinch "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I yell he furrows his brows and steps closer "p-please don't hurt me I'm sorry!" I yell backing into the corner "baby I would never hurt you ok, your ok" he says walking to me slowly and I pull my knees close to my chest putting my head in my knees saying I'm sorry over and over again and I get pulled into a hug and I scream and push them away "I'm sorry! Don't hurt me please!" I yell sobbing harder "baby look at me" I look up at him slowly and he cups my cheeks making me flinch with a small yelp and he frowns wiping my tears "baby I'll never hurt you, I promise" he says tears falling down his face and I throw myself at him hugging him and he pulls me in his lap hugging me tightly and he calms me down.

I calm down and he pulls me away and cups my cheeks wiping my tears and he kisses my head "baby.. who were they" tears brim my eyes again "m-mom d-dad an aw-awison" he pulls me in another hug and stands up carrying me to the room. He sits on the bed "shhh its ok" I let out a sob "here" I look over and hes holding a paci and I take it and put it in my mouth and I stuff my face back in his neck "your ok baby, they're not here" he says calming me down.
I'm still crying but not as hard and he lays down with me still on him and he pulls the blanket over us and scratches my back gently and I look up at him couple tears still falling and he looks at me and cups my cheeks and wipes them "I sowwy" I mumble on the paci "no, you have nothing to apologise for" I nod he kisses my forehead "get some rest baby" I nod and yawn the paci falling out of my mouth and I giggle and he chuckles a little and leans down and pecks my lips and puts the paci back in my mouth "tanks" I mumble against it he smiles with a nod and I put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. "goodnight baby" he says softly as my eyes fall closed "g'night daddy" I mumble and he kisses my head and continues playing with my hair and I soon fall asleep.

Thank you colbybrock1222 for the idea from the first half of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.1K 21
In which a girl and boy best friend don't realize their feelings for each other
78.9K 1.5K 25
after the most traumatising event in sam golbach's life, can he ever forgive colby brock?
9.7K 243 28
Colby brock is a bad boy his life sucks his parents do too. The only thing that's pulling him through is the blonde new kid. He has multiple secrets...
20.5K 1.2K 24
*Completed but unedited* Colby Brock needed an easy summer job. Samuel Golbach needed a friend. Neither wants to talk but both of them learn to. One...