Blood Ties- BTS X Hogwarts AU

By Kate111205

It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Merry Christmas! 🎄
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New book- 'Aftermath'
Thank you for 5k reads! 💜

Chapter Twelve

596 31 35
By Kate111205

(A/N: So this chapter is about the first Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin, but, as I said in the introduction, even though this contains canon characters, the story line is radically different. Anyway, enjoy~~)

It was the first Saturday of November. The day of the first Quidditch match, between Gryffindor and Slytherin. The atmosphere of Hogwarts was, to say the least, very tense. For the past week, Slytherins and Gryffindors had been at each other's throats. On Wednesday, Son Wendy and Kim Jennie ((A/n: YES, WENDY FROM RED VELVET AND JENNIE FROM BP!) were both sent to the infirmary after getting into a fight, in which some- not very pleasant words and hexes were exchanged.

Jungkook really couldn't understand the rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Honestly, their fights were always WAY out of proportion. Students from each House would glare at each other just passing in the halls. So, yeah, the atmosphere surrounding this first Quidditch match of the year was very, VERY tense.

It was a clear and crisp morning. Outside, it was bright, but bitingly cold. Jungkook could see that Jimin was really nervous. Not surprisingly, Minguk wasn't(or at least he didn't LOOK nervous).

Jungkook wished he had the courage to walk over to the Slytherin table to comfort Jimin, who was looking decidedly green, and was not eating anything. But he couldn't bring himself to move. MINGUK was there. But, Jimin NEEDED him. But-

And by the time Jungkook knew it, the Gryffindor and Slytherin Quidditch teams had risen from their tables. Oh well. Jungkook felt ashamed. Here was another reason why he wouldn't be in Gryffindor. He was cowardly. Sigh.

"Come on Kookie! Hurry up! We need to finish quickly so that we can get good seats for the game!" Terry prodded Jungkook. "Come on COME ON come on COME ON come on COME ON come on COME ON co-"

Taehyun elbowed Terry hard in the ribs. "Shush! You're driving me nuts, and it's only 10 in the morning!" He looked over at Jungkook, who was still looking a bit pale, presumably from last night's nightmare. Jungkook looked so forlorn and sad, that Taehyun was brought back to the day when the first years had arrived. Jungkook had been sitting in the exact spot he was sitting in at the moment, staring at the Slytherin table, as he was now. The deja' vu was almost frightening.

Jungkook stood up. He had not eaten much. But for some reason, he couldn't eat any more. There were butterflies in his stomach, and he felt tired, so tired, as if he hadn't slept the night before... as if he had had a horrible nightmare... Jungkook noticed Taehyun giving him piercing looks throughout the entirety of breakfast, as if something was off, or wrong about himself. Maybe he looked a bit pale? Strange.

Terry jumped up as well. "FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE DONE!" He pulled Taehyun up from the table, and dragged him after Jungkook. "LET'S GO! COME ON!"

Taehyun glared, and Jungkook sighed. Terry could be a tad irritating sometimes. Not a tad. More like, he could be one of THE MOST annoying people in the entire world.

Terry kept pushing his friends, out the Great Hall, down the steps, out the front door, down the path leading to the Quidditch field, and finally up the stairs of the bleachers, where Irene, Jisoo, and Ji-eun(she liked to be called IU) were already sitting. They were giggling and whispering about something, but the moment Taehyun plopped next to his sister, they stopped talking.

Taehyun rolled his eyes dramatically. "Girl's stuff.." he said to Terry and Jungkook, who both had virtually NO experience with girls.

Irene hit her brother, and soon they were hissing at each other. Jungkook had never been so jealous. If Jungkook had annoyed HIS brother, Minguk would have probably set him on fire or something like that. Sigh. Sometimes life was just so unfair.

"They're starting! They're starting!" Terry was about to fall out of his seat, he was that excited.

Jungkook looked around the entire field. It seemed that most were wearing something gold or red, cheering for Gryffindor. Even the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs wanted the Gryffindors to win. Part of Jungkook agreed with the rest, and of COURSE he would like to see Minguk disappointed. But, there was that one little thing: Jimin. Jungkook knew that Jimin was over competitive, and even though he was a Slytherin, that didn't mean that he should lose! This was just so- how did Hobi do it? How could someone be so happy and friendly, to everyone, even YOONGI, all the time? How could someone be such a great friend to everyone? Jungkook knew, HE wasn't a very good friend. He couldn't even bring himself to TALK to Jimin at the Slytherin table.

Meanwhile, Hobi had literally gone over to the Slytherin table a few nights ago just to hug Yoongi. Yes. Just to HUG Yoongi. MIN. YOON. GI! Hobi had been rebuffed of course, and Minguk had given Hoseok the most AWFUL glare, but... THE NEXT NIGHT, HOBI HAD DONE IT AGAIN! If anything, Hoseok should have been placed in Gryffindor!

Madam Hooch blew her whistle, and the players flew into formation. Jungkook could see Jimin was gripping his broomstick hard.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"

"JORDAN!" Professor Mcconagall snapped.

"Sorry, Professor." Lee Jordan SEEMED sheepish, but the next moment, he was at it again. "And that EXTREMELY pretty- I mean- she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Kim Seokjin, a good find of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve — back to Johnson and — no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes — Flint flying like an eagle up there — he's going to sc– no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle — that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and — OUCH — that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger — Quaffle taken by the Slytherins — that's Jeon Minguk speeding off toward the goalposts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger — Oh, he looks MAD— sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which — nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes — she's really flying — dodges a speeding Bludger — the goalposts are ahead — come on, now, Angelina — Keeper Bletchley dives — misses — GRYFFINDOR SCORE!"

And all of them were screaming and jumping in the air. Terry seemed a bit TOO excited. Jungkook smiled as he saw Namjoon screaming with Hermione and Ron. He was also VERY satisfied. Minguk looked as if he was going to scream. Geez. Minguk should just learn to CHILL. After all, it was only the first point...

Taehyun was keeping his eyes peeled for the Snitch, but he couldn't seem to locate it anywhere. "Jungkook! Do you see it?"

Jungkook was just about to reply in the negative, when he suddenly saw it. He caught a gold flashy object glinting. The Snitch was hovering near the goal post. It suddenly started moving quickly. It seemed as if Jungkook was the only one to notice-

"Slytherin in possession," Lee Jordan was saying, "Chaser Pucey ducks two Bludgers, two Weasleys, and Chaser Bell, and speeds toward the — wait a moment — was that the Snitch?"

And then they ALL saw it. It zoomed past the Slytherin Chaser, Adrien Pucey. Jimin and Harry zoned in on the Snitch, and for a moment, there didn't seem to be a Seeker in the lead, they were both neck in neck. Suddenly, Harry pulled ahead slightly. Everyone held their breaths. Then all the Gryffindors gasped. The Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint, had rammed into Harry! It was all Harry could do to keep from falling off his broomstick.

Jimin stopped chasing the Snitch immediately. Jungkook saw Harry and Jimin exchange a few words. Meanwhile, in the stands, utter pandemonium reigned.

"FOUL!" screamed the Gryffindors. Dean Thomas was screaming something about a red card. The Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs were also indignant. Madam Hooch angrily gave Gryffindor a free shot, but the Snitch was lost in all the commotion.

Lee Jordan was literally about to throw hands. "So-after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating —"

"JORDAN!" Professor Mcgonagall warned.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul —"

"Jordan, I'm warning you —"

"All right, all right! Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Seokjin, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession."

Jungkook sighed. It seemed Marcus Flint was just as ruthless as Minguk.

The game continued. Jordan kept giving a (very biased) commentary, and Jungkook felt absolutely fine. Then suddenly, his head felt as if it was splitting. He gasped in pain. Beside him, Terry, Taehyun, and the girls stared at him. Was Jungkook alright?

The play continued, but Jungkook heard and saw none of it. What was happening to him? He felt Taehyun's hand on his arm, but it was as if- it was as if- he was being pulled and-

"What are you doing? GIVE IT TO ME. Can't you do ANYTHING on your own? Gosh."

"Sorry, honey. I just haven't done this for a while. I just- shush! They're coming!"

"I AM quiet! You're the one that needs to-"

"Shush!"

"Greetings in the name of the Dark Lord. You have done well. The information you have gathered is VERY suggestive. Our Lord has been sleeping in Albania for quite some time now. And, according to your other informat-"

"Yes. There are three who have much information on the whereabouts of our Lord, and the knowledge to help in his return. The three of them can be... quite- troublesome. But they may prove useful."

"I have been thinking, how to get the information from them? Even though they are seemingly not important Ministry workers, we know them to be highly skilled Aurors."

"Every person has a weakness. Find theirs, and extract the information. Aren't they parents? Do they have children?"

"Yes. And at the moment we speak, my grandson is keeping, how to say it? "Tabs" on their brats."

"Good work, Haeloun. Can we trust your grandson?"

"Who do you think I've raised? A traitor? Of course we can trust him."

"But still... His parentage..."

"He wants our Lord's return just as much as we do. Say no more on this subject."

"Alright. We must hurry. Our Dark Lord awaits his return to this world."

"Wait. Do you feel someone's presence-?"

"Now that you say it- yes."

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Honey, no one is there!"
"Listen, Jin-"

"Shush! Do you hear that, Nay-"

"Lumos!"

"I- I don't believe it! It's Ju-"

"CRUCIO!"

"Kookie! Kookie!"

"Kookie! Kookie! KOOKIE! Are you alright?"

Jungkook started. His head hurt. What in the-?

Taehyun shook him again. "ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I- I- what happened? Where- where is this-?"

Jungkook looked around. All around him were the faces of worried classmates. Professors Snape and McGonagall were sitting on either side of him. Taehyun and Terry were also sitting next to him, looking extremely worried.

"What-?"

Professor Flitwick came through the crowd of gathered students. "Alright, alright!" he said in his squeaky voice. He came to a stop next to where Jungkook was lying. "What happened?" he asked Snape.

Severus' face was unreadable. "There is nothing physically wrong with him. He is absolutely fine, medically speaking."

"But- what happened then?" Flitwick asked.

Professor McGonagall sighed. "We don't know Filius."

Jungkook tried to remember what had happened. It had been dark, scary, there had been voices, strangely familiar voices... a blinding flash of pain...

"I'll bring him to the infirmary," Professor Flitwick was saying.

"Wait! I'm absolutely fine!" All heads turned to Jungkook.

"Nonsense! Don't be stubborn now." Professor McGonagall ushered him up off the ground, and, with her holding one of Jungkook's arms, and Professor Flitwick holding his other arm, Jungkook was beginning to feel like a prisoner.

Jimin watched as Jungkook was led away. What had happened to him? He had been about to grab the Snitch, his fingers were 3 inches away, when Jimin had heard Jungkook cry out. Harry, who had been right behind Jimin, grabbed the Snitch, but honestly? At that moment, both of them didn't care that Harry had won for the Gryffindors. They had immediately flown down to where Jungkook had blacked out.

As Jimin watched Jungkook being dragged away (kind of forcibly), the Gryffindors broke into an excited whisper, which quickly swelled into a roar of noise. In all the unease, they had not even thought about the Quidditch game. But now they remembered. They had won!

Jeon Minguk sidled up to Jimin. "Why did you stop? I SAW you. You were going to take the Snitch. We were going to win." His voice was low and dangerous, like a snake coiled and ready to pounce. "Why didn't you follow through?"

Jimin had been asking himself the same question. WHY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T HE JUST GRAB IT? WHY? THEY COULD HAVE WON! But, in the back of his mind, Jimin felt a twinge of guilt for thinking this. Poor Jungkook. Jimin hoped he was actually alright.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin were talking about Jungkook. "What HAPPENED to him?" Jin asked.

"I have absolutely no idea. Honestly, I feel bad. Like, we won, but Jungkook was hurt. Did you HEAR him? It seemed as if something really bad happened to him! But the Professors say nothing is wrong with him! This is crazy!" Namjoon was very worried for Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Taehyung were not talking about the Gryffindors' victory. Instead, they, along with Taehyun and Terry, were running behind Professor McGonagall, despite her glares.

"Oh, I hope he's alright!" Hobi exclaimed fervently to Tae. Taehyun and Terry agreed wholeheartedly.

"Guys, I'm fine! I can literally hear you, and you can literally SEE me. Why are you talking as if I was not here, but dead? Huh?"

They ignored Jungkook, entering the School, going up staircases and down long hallways, chattering the entire time about potential spells to cure him.

Outside, Professor Snape snapped at the rest of the gathered students. "Prefects! Round up your housemates and proceed to your dormitories! NOW!"

"Yes Professor!" The prefects quickly obeyed their rather annoyed Professor. The Gryffindors buzzed with almost giddy excitement at having won the match, while also buzzing with speculations on Jungkook's condition. The Hufflepuffs were also buzzing, though more with suppressed anxiety. They whispered in groups, trailing into the School.

Meanwhile, the Ravenclaws were the most worried. Irene was especially worried. She had seen what most others had not, she had seen what only Taehyun and Terry had also seen. Jungkook was not alright. Not. At. All.

Jungkook had been absolutely fine, absolutely normal. And then he had gasped. Irene saw pain flash across his face, then the pain was replaced by something much scarier. It was the same face she had seen when her father had died. The emotion that he had when he was found, after being tortured by Death Eaters and being driven to insanity by the Cruciatus Curse. Actually, it wasn't an emotion at all. Irene didn't know how to explain it. After her father was brought to the hospital, when Taehyun was only two years old, and she was seven, throughout the whole time he lay there, stuck in his own head, throughout the entire time, he had the look she had just seen on Jungkook's face. Raw fear, mixed with utter peace? No, that didn't make any sense. Then again, that was exactly what it looked like. Fear in something so palpable and horrible, and yet, utter peace and bliss. It was scary. Kind of like those dystopian universes that she read so much about in books. The people in those worlds knew something was wrong, and yet they were peaceful, and content. Did that make any sense? Maybe not, but Irene just knew something was wrong with Jungkook. Severely wrong.

Meanwhile, the Slytherins were muttering among themselves as well. Not about Jungkook though. At least, not about how worried they were for him. More about how he had fainted on purpose to make them lose. This was mostly spread by Minguk, and soon many of the others were also whispering this. The only ones not participating were Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin was worried for Jungkook, but Yoongi was thinking about something else entirely.

It had something to do with what had come in his grandmother's letter the week before. Mrs. Min was- very- excited in her letter. Yoongi wasn't as excited. His grandmother said that there was a chance that he wouldn't be going back to Hogwarts the next year. Or, if he was, the Hogwarts, AND the world, would be radically different. Yoongi didn't know what she meant, but it probably had something to do with what they had talked about the night before leaving for Hogwarts THIS year.

"Yoongi! Come here for a moment."

"Yes Grandmother."

Mrs. Min appraised her grandson for a moment. He seemed capable enough. Yes, she would tell him.

"Yoongi... I must tell you something, a dark secret. You must not tell anyone about this, Yoongi. If you do well- I won't be able to protect you."

Yoongi stared at his grandmother. Was she going delusional? Or maybe-

"Yoongi? Do I have your word?"

Yoongi sighed. "Yes, grandmother."

"Very well. Listen very carefully. When you go to school this year, I want you to watch certain children. Namely, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Seokjin..."

Yoongi kept going over his grandmother's words in his head, turning them over and over, analyzing them. If Mrs. Min truly believed that- that HE was coming back- well... Yoongi didn't know how he felt about it. He just knew one thing: Jungkook was the least of his worries right now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 405 8
Jeon Jungkook has never had an immensely adventurous life but all of this should change when he starts his first year in Hogwarts and gets introduced...
2K 104 50
Kim Taehyung, a sassy, handsome but rather problematic student arrives at Hogwarts as the last hope for him since he had been expelled from many othe...
58.3K 3.9K 20
Jikook Harry Potter au Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are starting their first year at Hogwarts- both from extremely different backgrounds. However, th...
186 33 13
"Don't believe anyone." "Why?" "They're monsters." "I don't believe you.... I'll save them...from this hell" A girl who thought she is normal, met a...