Lucky

By heartlessbrock

Violet Richards and her best friend Daisy win a trip to go ghost hunting with Sam and Colby. What will happen... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
Not a chapter

9

37.1K 740 1K
By heartlessbrock

"Sorry." I said then wiped my cheeks as I tried to push passed him. "Woah! Wait. Are you okay?" He asked as he came running after me. "I'm fine, don't worry about it." I said and bundled my sleeves in my hands as I made my way to the front door of the hotel.

"I'm not gonna leave you when you're crying like this, you know that right?" Colby asked as he jogged up to walk with me. "You don't even know me." I said and wiped my nose with my sleeve. "No, maybe not but you don't seem like the type of person who cries about any little thing." He said as we walked down the street.

The hotel just so happened to be right next to a little park with a playground on it, so that's where I was headed.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired." I said as he chuckled, "Right, and Daisy totally didn't do anything to make you upset." Colby said sarcastically as I scrunched my brow at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked then sat on one of the swings, wiping away the residual tears that were on my cheeks.

"I mean she was clearly mad at you about something." He said with a shrug as he opened his bag of chips. I contemplated telling him about everything but Daisy's voice filled my head.

"God, you're so selfish sometimes!"

"You know I like I'm, Vi! Girl code!"

I shook my head, "I shouldn't be here with you." I mumbled then stood up and walked away from him again, "Woah! Violet wait!" Colby said then got up and followed me.

"Look. I know you're supposed to be all nice and stuff because I'm a fan and you need to keep your image of being a nice guy alive but just leave me alone." I said and turned to face him as he breathed a small laugh.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asked as I let out a breath.

I didn't.

I thought he was a really cool guy who genuinely had a good soul, but I had to make him not want to be around me.

I had to do this for Daisy.

"Yeah. It is." I said then turned around and kept walking. "Well I'm not like that." He said, still following me. "That's good. I still want you to leave me alone, though." I said as he sighed. "Alright. At least let me walk you back to the hotel." He said quietly as I nodded and turned around.

He seemed genuinely upset that I was being so mean, but after this week we would never see eachother again. I had to choose Daisy in this situation, even if her actions were uncalled for.

We silently walked back to the hotel, but I made sure I kept a distance between us in case Daisy happened to see us. I would never hear the end of it if she did.

"Thanks for walking me. I'll see you tomorrow I guess." I said and turned to Colby when we got to our floor. "No problem...and Violet?" He asked as he  scratched the back of his head. "Yeah?" I asked keeping my eyes locked on Colby's blue eyes.

"Whatever she told you isn't true." He said quietly as I nodded, "See you tomorrow." I said then turned towards my room and opened the door.

"Violet, I'm so sorry. I overreacted. I kn-" Daisy started as soon as I closed the door. "Save it. It's fine. I'm gonna take a shower." I said then grabbed my pajamas and walked towards the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. I looked exhausted and my cheeks were still flushed from crying. I honestly looked like a mess, but I didn't really care. Who was I trying to impress.

I quickly showered and got ready for bed, then walked back into the bedroom. "V, I'm really sorry." Daisy said as I climbed into bed. "I know." I said, bringing the covers up to my chin.

"I just really want him to like me...I've been in love with him for years. I appreciate you taking a step back so I could get to know him, and I didn't mean to bring up your past like that. It just slipped out. Please forgive me, Vi." Daisy said as I sighed and turned the light off.

"I forgive you. I'm tired though, so just accept that so I can sleep." I said and closed my eyes. "Okay..love you, Goodnight." She said as I drifted off, "night." I said before falling asleep.

I woke up to Daisy shaking my shoulder, "Vi. Wake up." She said as I groaned. "What?" I asked and scrubbed my eyes, "it's 1:30...the guys invited us to their room for lunch, get up." She said as I nodded.

"I didn't mean to sleep that long. I'll be ready in 10." I said then got out of bed. I knew we were going to be on camera tonight so I put on some makeup and braided my hair in two dutch braids since I didn't have time to straighten it.

It was going to be cold so I grabbed a dark green sweater and my leather jacket which I paired with some black ripped jeans and black combat boots.

"Alright, I'm ready-wait. You're wearing that?" I asked and looked at Daisy as she stood in front of me wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and some jeans but nothing else. "Yeah?" She asked as I shook my head, "you're gonna be cold dude, like it's gonna be freezing tonight." I said as she shrugged, "shit, yeah I guess you're right." She said then grabbed one of her XPLR hoodies.

"That's a little better, okay. Let's go." I said then grabbed my backpack and opened the door.

When we got to their room I knocked on the door lightly. "Hey, you're awake!" Sam said as I laughed, "yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to sleep that late." I said as he opened the door fully so we could come in.

"It's cool, Colby just woke up like 30 minutes ago." Sam said as Colby came out of the bathroom. His eyes met mine as he smiled, "good morning guys." He said as I turned towards Sam again.

"Good morning!" Daisy said happily as I sat down in the chair next to Sam's bed. "So what did you guys want for lunch?" Sam asked as I shrugged, "I'm down for anything, really." I said then pulled out my phone so I could scroll through Twitter.

I barely followed anyone and barely anyone followed me so it was always boring, but I didn't really feel like being social right now.

I was honestly afraid to even be in the same room as Colby and Daisy. She might have apologized but she still said all those things, which meant she really did think them at least a little bit.

"How about we just order a pizza. Quick and easy." Sam said as Daisy sat down next to Colby. "Only if we get stuffed crust." Colby said as I nodded.

I wanted to agree that stuffed crust was the superior kind of pizza but I really didn't feel like pissing Daisy off again so I just kept my mouth shut.

Sam ended up ordering a pizza and I ordered one as well so they wouldn't have to pay for all of us. We sat around for a while and just hung out.

Daisy insisted that we put on one of the their videos to set the mood, so she put on the Stanley Hotel series.

"So on a scale of one to ten how comfortable are you guys with using equipment like Ouija boards and dowsing rods?" Colby asked as I shrugged. "I'm down for anything." I said as he nodded and grinned at me.

I turned my head down to my phone again, "I don't know about a Ouija board..that sounds intense." Daisy said as Sam shrugged. "You don't have to use it, we can do it with just Colby, Violet, and I." He said as she nodded. "Actually, I'll do it! I'm okay." She said and smiled widely.

I could tell she really didn't want to do it, but I think she just didn't want to miss out.

"We'll see how things go. Don't worry about it." Sam said with a smile as his phone started ringing. "The pizzas here, Wanna come with me to pick it up?" Sam asked me as I smiled and nodded, then got up.

"So....are you gonna tell me why you were crying last night?" Sam asked as soon as we got into the elevator. "Colby told you?" I asked as he nodded, "yeah, he was really worried about you. He said you were acting cold and standoffish." He said as I chewed my lip.

"I know we don't eachother, and that we just met yesterday but I don't think that's very like you." Sam said as I twisted my rings.

"No, not usually. Daisy just got upset with me." I said as the door opened. "About what?" He asked as we walked towards the lobby. "Nothing, she was just upset." I said with a shrug as the pizza guy came up to us.

"Sam Golbach and Violet Richards?" He asked and held out our two pizzas. "Yep, thank you." I said and handed him his tip as Sam did the same. "Thanks guys, have a great day." He said then walked away as Sam turned to me.

"Well, I'm sorry she made you upset. I hope this doesn't effect the rest of your time with us, we think you're pretty cool." He said as we made our way back upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm just excited to hunt some ghosts. That's why I'm here." I said as he nodded. "It's gonna be pretty fun I think." He said and nudged my shoulder with his.

"Yeah, I think so too." I said as we made our way back up to the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 554 35
You met a man with a crazy passion, And you have a hella crazy adventure. Valerie Goes on a ghost Adventure with jake Corey sam and Colby.
14.2K 420 34
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...
77.5K 1K 18
Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don't feel comfortable writing it. WARNING...
6.7K 163 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...