Malcolm Pace x Reader Oneshots

By therealbookdragon

This book is finished, but I will still be taking requests. I'll write them and eventually, once I write eno... More

Before you read
Book report
Finally
Study Partner
Together at last
A/N - THANK YOU PEOPLE
I'm Here Now
Fight
A/N
A/N (sorry for this again)
It's a Date!
Bleed
Beard
Mean Girl
Carnival
The Aftermath
Pregnant
Spider
...Will you go out with me?
Bookstore Cafe
Sweaters
Rain Cloud
Future?
Bed?
A/N
Sing for me?
Sick
Period
Anniversary
Crush
Staring
Makeup
Playboy
They all know
Cliff
Texting
Midnight Movies
Wake up
A/N
Addiction
Fall Colors
Yours
Cheater
Mac 'n Cheese
Boo
A/N (sorry)
War
A/N again
Pillow Fort
Blankets
A/N (I wanna die)
The Promised Oneshot
Instant Ramen
Spiders
Cat
Holiday (more Christmas) thing
New Years
Honey bun
Beautiful
Valentine's
Like Tony Stark
Too much
A/N The end
New Oneshot Book!

Pizza

132 6 16
By therealbookdragon

Y/N was starving. 

She had just come home from work, and she missed her breakfast and lunch during to the fact that she had a huge project due that day. She was exhausted. And Malcolm wasn't home.

Y/N went straight to bed. Maybe sleeping will help with the hunger. She went straight to sleep.

When Malcolm got home, he noticed no plates were in the sink. Y/N must not have eaten, Malcolm guessed. 

He decided to order pizza for the both of you, since you loved pizza, like a little too much. 

Once the pizza arrived, he brought a slice up to your nose, hoping the smell alone would wake you up. It did.

"Thank you." Y/N muttered while she got up to eat.

Once Y/N and Malcolm finished the pizza, they couldn't sleep. SO they decided to have a movie night instead.

As they watch Big Hero 6, Y/N fell asleep. Fully satisfied.

Get it. FULLy satisfied? No. Ok. I'm sorry, I am in science, and I had 5 minutes after an assignment and I tired to update then. I had to write about a bad experience with nature. Idk either.

If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 726 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
113K 929 18
This is just a bunch of people meeting percabeth. There will be mortals and demigods, and maybe gods. There will also be story stories and Percabeth...
2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
1.1M 15.7K 100
Just a bunch of random Percabeth! One shots, fluff, AU's, meet percabeth. Plenty of mature content too. The first few chapters are a little cringy...