Manan: Happily Ever After(Com...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
My in-law
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New story
11
12
13
Promo 14 & suggestions
A Long Distance Love
14
15
16
Promo
17
18
New cover
19
21
22
23
24
promo of 25
25
Shout out

20

8.9K 824 142
By the_bogummy

Though the target isn't completed I am giving the update.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button

TARGET: 400+ VOTES

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik and Nandini were walking slowly due to Nandini. They sand was not helping her at all.

Nandini was busy admiring the view as in the water sun...it was almost late afternoon.

Manik: are you hungry?

Nandini looked at him and pouting her lips she bobbed her head making him chuckle.

Manik: come

Saying this he held hand and took her towards the table which was arranged by his friends plus him.

(Imagine there to be one more

Nandini: wow!!! So much food?

Manik: haan I didn't know what you will eat do had to prepare so much...now tell me what u will have?

He asked making her sit properly and he took his place infront of her... Nandini looked at table and was thinking what to eat.

Nandini:mmm...okay I'll have red sauce pasta

Manik: bas?

Manik asked with amazed as he thought she will ask a lot of things...

Nandini:haan..

Manik(thinking): waah...aaj bas ek dish varna madam needs two three things...

Nandini: Manik!!! Give me.

Manik bobbed his head and gave her the plate and he took his....they were eating silently but it was a peaceful one.

Manik was admiring Nandini and she was busy eating and looking around.

Nandini: you know... I just love this... aaj achanak yeh sab kyun?

As soon as she asked she lifted her head to see he was staring at her keeping his elbow on the table to support his head.

She blushed looking at his gaze and looked down.

Manik: you look really beautiful...

He whispered and she blushed more with his compliment and said

Nandini: thank you...now tell me na...why this sudden date and all?

Manik: well..mmm u will get to know...but before that have ur food u have to have ur medicines.

She pouted bobbing her head continued to eat. Soon they were done with the food.

Manik took out her medicine and a syrup that she needs to take. He moved towards her and knelt infront of her and said

Manik: have ur medicine ..then we will go for a walk....

She smiled and took the medicine and had them. Manik drank some water and got up from there and gave her his hand.

She smilingly held his hand and got up.

Manik:chalo I'll take you to one place...

She smiled more and he started walking really slowly as he knew they just had food and walking fast will be really difficult.

In between they moved little towards water and it was touching their legs again and again. Nandini used giggle making Manik smile contend.

They walked for atleast 20 minutes and it was almost evening now the sun was setting down...making the view look more beautiful.

They reached near a place which had a place something like this👇

Nandini looked happy she turned her face to Manik who was smiling looking at her...

Nandini: Manik yeh...

Manik: chalo toh...pata chal jayega...

Saying this he blind folded her...

Nandini: Manik what r u doing? In can't see anything...

Manik:shh... I am there just hold my hand...

Manik took her hand in his and she held it tightly like always. They moved slowly...as it was getting darker and darker but the light's wer

e helping them.

At one point Manik stopped and out of nowhere he lifted Nandini making her squill

Nandini:ahh... Manik...

Manik:shh... I am here... do you trust me?

To which she bobbed her head and he walked two steps and kept her down. He looked around and smiled.

He moved behind Nandini and whispered talking out the blind fold.

Manik: open ur eyes till I count three...

Saying this he removed the blind fold and moved infront of her...

Manik: 1...2...3

As soon as he said 3 she slowly opened her eyes only get shocked, surprised...she looked around but her gaze then fell on Manik who was kneeling infront of her...

Nandini: Manik...

She whispered where as he smiled and said

Manik: I know it's really unexpected thing...but I need it so you.

Taking a deep breathe he said gazing at her face which was showing happiness

Manik: Nandini I still remember the first date of our's when u told me that we met for the first time at Mangalore Bombay high way...how ur fireflies glowed for us... Nandini that was the most beautiful one ..but later on all that Soha's fisaco took place... I am sorry that I couldn't protect you from that psycho Soha... I am sorry that I couldn't protect you from that Pandit... I am sorry that I left you here to handle all the society for 5 months..... I am sorry for forcing you to take you to the college inspite of you telling me

Nandini remembering them was shedding tears where as even Manik was crying...

Manik: Nandini this decision that I am taking is not because of only society bht also because I want us to be together...infront of others and the whole world... Nandini I love you fron the bottom my heart...you are my one and only shining star and I will never forget to cherish you and the one who is growing inside you...

Nandini listening him talking about the baby she kept her hand on the belly and smiled...

Manik: Nandini Murthy I want you to be my legally wedded wife... I want you to be with me for rest of my life without any problems... I really want to be with you when u bring our baby in this world... I want you to marry me.. Will You Marry Me?

Listening him she first gasped as she saw him talking out the ring from his pocket... She kept her hand on his and he smiled brightly looking at her guestuere...

He made her wear the ring and got up smiling at her. He cupped her face in his hand and kept his lips on her forehead lasting for few seconds.

Nandini clutched his blazer in her fist and closed her eyes... He moved his face little away and saw her angelic face which was glowing.

Manik: you know you are the best thing that I ever happened to me...

She smiled with tears and said

Nandini: loving you was the best ever thing that I ever did...

Manik smiled brightly and wiped her tears and leaned towards her lips and soon captured them. He was kissing her taking his own time.

How was it?

Few words for Manik.

Few words for Nandini.

Few words for the date too😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
27.4K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
159K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
6K 725 14
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...