a cursed family

By mrsatreides

when a young jedi is saved by a smuggler and a wookie, she might get into some mischief. More

a cursed family
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XII

1.1K 26 5
By mrsatreides

Kylo was sitting in a chair, a medical droid was fixing up his scar. Across him the two twins lay in bed. They both were in a coma, after the explosion Kylo woke up on the ship. General Hux had send a group after them, when the troopers found them unconscious they informed the general. Kylo was calm but furious as always. He looked around the room when a strange feeling bowled up in his stomach.

He moved his hand upwards amd the medical droid flew away. He stood up and looked around the room once more. He glanced at his children god, my children. He thought before he slide into the hallway finding Rey in the middle of it.

Daniël slowly woke up. He almost opened his eyes but he stopped what if we're kidnapped? He thought, he moved some parts of his body. He started with his fingers, he moved every one of them. Then his arms and legs, he slowly moved it from the left to the right.

"Did he tell you what happened?"

Daniël heard his father say. He let out a breath of relief and opened his eyes. He looked above him, the ceiling was made of a mirror. He looked at himself. His face was dirty, under his nose sat dried blood just like his hand. He looked at his arm, it was in a cast. He saw Amida laying in a other bed next to him. He turned towards her.

"Amida?" He whispered, he got no response. He smirked, he slowly lifted up his not broken arm and busted the force to lift up a glass of water. The glass of water flew towards his sister, he slowly tilted the glass and the water splashed on her face.

Amida sat straight up. She quickly lay back down again and grunted. She looked around the room and saw the glass above her. She looked to the left and saw Daniël laying in another bed. He was laughing "You bitch" Amida said soft and Daniël laughed. "What happened?" Daniël shrugged "I have no idea"
He answered and Amida looked at the ceiling.

She first looked at herself, the half of her face was covered in blood the other half muddy. Her clothes were dirty and her hair looked like a bird nest. She looked at her brother.

"We look like shit" She said, her voice was harsh, Daniël started laughing. Amida joined him. They both laughed until the door slit open and their dad rushed in "Ren" Amida said enthousiast, Ren nodded at her. An awkward silence "What happened?" Daniël asked breaking the ice "The droid exploded" Hux said walking into the room.

"I'm sorry who invited sour patch into the room?" Amida said sarcastic, Hux glared at her before turning back to Daniël. He opened his mouth and began to talk but Ren stopped him by placing his index finger in front of his face "They don't need information about this, they need to rest" Daniël and Amida looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Than let's take this conversation to the hallway Ren" Kylo lowered his finger and turned to his kids "Do something relaxing, do not injure your body more than it already is" He said and he walked out of the room with Hux.

As soon as the door closed both Daniël and Amida stood up and walked to another door "You think we can get out of this room?" Daniël asked, looking at the control panel. Amida pushes him away and looked at it herself. Daniël got his balance back and stood next to her. Amida tried her fingerprint but it didn't work. She turned around and looked around. She saw her fathers gloves laying in the chair. She picked them up and put them on.

The gloves were way to big for her. She walked over towards the panel and shove her brother away for the second time. She placed a her gloves finger on the panel and it beeped green "Yay." She said soft, she trew the gloves back on the chair and they both walked out.

They arrived in their living area "See you" Amida said walking into her room "Yo" Daniël responded while doing the same thing. Amida walked into the closet, grabbing a new outfit.

She undressed and stepped into the shower. She washed her hair and body and turned the shower off. She dried herself with a towel and put on her clothes. She brushed her hair and smeared ointment on her face. She walked into the main room and grabbed her phone and her box thank the lord for earth. She thought as she walked out her room. She stepped into the hallway and stopped the closest stormtroopers "Do you know where the pool is?"

A black door slit open. Amida thanked the trooper and stepped inside. The room was rectangular. The only place you could stand without getting wet was the small square in front of the door. The rest of the floor was water. The floor and walls were made of black metal, just like all floors and walls on the ship. Silver beams hung beneath the high black ceiling.

Amida put her box and telephone on the floor and took off her shoes and socks. She turned on the box and reached for her phone. She plugged in her phone with the box and turned on her playlist.

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK - Joji

Amida hummed and lay down her phone. The slowed down music echoed trough the room. Amida looked around she stopped at the sight of the metal beams. It was a high jump, so why not try it? Amida took a few steps back before running towards the pool. She placed one last step on the platform and she jumped high, a normal person wouldn't have reached it. Amida was lucky to know about the force, she only had it for a short period and she had no training at all.

The late nights with Maz helped her understand the force. She helt on to one of the beams, hanging on to them. She moved her legs back and foreward. After a couple swings she let go of the beam and hooked her legs around the beam. She hung upside down. She closed her eyes and breathed in and and out.

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark.

Amida became one with the force, the water surrounding her giving her energy. She slowly unhooked her knees and flowed in the air. She slowly turned around and sat in a meditation pose in the middle of the air when the beat of the song dropped.

Give me reasons we should be complete
You should be with him, I can't compete.

She smiled and let her body feel free in the air. Little water drops flew around her while she breathed. She let all her thoughts and emotions run free. She let her mind go black, the only thing in her mind were the lyrics of the song. A tear escaped her closed eye.

She thought of Han Solo and Chewbacca. She thought about Rey and Leia, and Poe and Finn. About the people she could trust, or grow to trust but also about her new family. Daniël, he really was her twin brother, she could see it in everything they did.

The way the talked, the way they understood. And then her father, she hated him, she wanted to hate him. She cared, and she didn't understand that. Why care for him, he killed Han. Deep down Amida could feel he regretted it, but it didn't change the fact that he did it.

Can't you see? I don't wanna slow dance. In the dark.

Suddenly Amida's face was splashed with water. She opened her eyes and saw Daniël standing and the edge of the pool. He was smiling wide and he watched her react "What the fuck?" She asked shocked, Daniëls smile faded at her poor reaction. He didn't know her that long, but well enough to know that she didn't take shit like that.

Amida slowly placed herself on the ground next to Daniël "What are you doing here?" She asked, Daniël shrugged "I had nothing to do so i walked around the hallways, then i heard loud ass music and went into the room to see who it was" He explained, Amida frowned and he sighed

"It was you with the loud music, really you can hear it at the other side of the ship" He said pointing to the door. Amida frowned deeper "What?" Daniël asked confused "What's on your shoulder?" She asked while reaching out towards him. Daniël looked at his arm "I see nothing-" Amida took her change and pushed him in the pool.

Amida laughed at her brother who slowly came up. Completely wet, water dripping from his nose. She placed her hands on her knees while laughing. She was close to the edge, Daniël took his change and grabbed her wrist. Amida screamed before landing in the water

"You bitch" She laughed while coming above the water, wiping the water out of her face "What are you gonna do?" Amida smirked while Daniël's faded "Amida no-" He was stopped talking and he took a deep breath. Amida leaned on his shoulders, pushing him underwater.

Ren walked through the hallways, mad at his children. He followed the their force signature. Even tho Amida only discovered her powers a few days ago, they were growing quick. He past a door, loud music coming from it. He slowly walked backwards and turned towards the door. He opened it and saw Amida swimming away from Daniël these dumbasses. He walked inside and crossed his arms.

He watched them, waiting for them to notice him. Daniël swimmed faster than her and pushed her underwater. After a couple seconds of holding her under water Kylo turned off the music. Daniël didn't react to his act, he only helt Amida under water. Ren started to shift, Amida was too long under water and Daniël didn't let go. Under water Amida was almost out of breath, she slapped her brother giving him a hint "Daniël let go!" Ren shouted.

Daniël flinched at the sudden yelling and let go of his sister. Amida swum up and gasped for air "You fucker!" She yelled while taking in dee breaths. She splashed water in his face before pushing him under water.

Ren cleared his throat, Amida looked at him and let go of her brother. He swam up and looked at his father as well. Amida wiped the water and her hair out of her face "Hi" She said innocent "Save it" Ren said quickly and looked at the side "Come out" He said sighing.

Daniël and Amida's smile changed into frowns "What?" Daniël asked "Why?" Amida asked too. Ren just stared at them, Daniël sighed and swum over to the platform. Amida crossed her arms and stayed in the pool.

Kylo raised a brow at her "If you're gonna tell me why, maybe i will consider it" She said smirking, Kylo sighed "If you'll come here i will tell you" He said, Amida swum over to the platform and lay on her back. Daniël got his hair out of his face while sitting on the ground with his legs in the water

"I'm listening" Amida said with closed eyes "Hux wants to ask you a few questions" Kylo said "Hux can suck his own dick" Daniël shrugged and he looked at his father who nodded in agreement. Kylo kicked of his shoes and motioned Daniël to stand up.

They both got ready one, two, three. Kylo counted in their heads and they both jumped next to Amida. She opened her eyes while the water splashesd in her face. Daniël was laughing and so was she. Kylo had a small smile on his face.

"You dickheads!" Amida laughed and she splashed the two "What about Hux huh?" She asked her father "Hux can suck his dick" He said, saying what she said. The twins laughed and splashed their father "Stop it" He said while coming closer to them, holding his large hands in front of his face. They both didn't stop.

Ren grabbed Daniël's arms and trew him away. Amida turned around to look and laugh at him when she was also picket up by her arm "No no no Ren i swear if you-" She was already thrown next to her brother.

After a long day of fucking around in the pool, the three finally head to their quarters. They received some looks from the stormtroopers. Amida who was new to the force could even hear some of their thoughts why are they wet? A stormtrooper thought.

Amida chuckled and walked further. They took a turn and bumped into the one and only general Hux "Ah their they are, i thought i made it clear that i wanted to speak to you" He said while looking disgusted.

"Oh Hux" Amida said enthousiast "I finished that book, i can give it back to you tomorrow" Hux disgusted face turned into a smile "Very well, you are a fast reader" Amida nodded "Indeed" She said smiling "Well, you can find me tomorrow morning in the control room" Amida nodded and Hux walked away. The two man behind Amida looked at the back of her head, wondering what the fuck just happened.

When they arrived at their quarters Ren stood in the living room while Daniël and Amida made their way back into their rooms. Amida turned to her father and gave him a smile "If their is anything, you know where to find me" And with that he turned around and walked away. Amida looked at Daniels door that was already closed.

She smiled to herself. One day could change a relationship. One day, spend with her father. One day swimming with her father and their relationship approved. She still hated him for what he did, but she figured out the reasons and his emotions. Girl are good in doing that. And the best thing was the nickname he gave her, Stardust. She loved it, it was bright like her. He even laughed at one of her jokes, he made her laugh.

For one evening thing seemed normal, but after returning to her room. Looking around. She felt sad, she didn't want to be here. She wanted to go home, hug chewie and leia, but no. She was stuck on that stupid ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 104 12
29 year old Anna Skywalker is trying, trying to deal with her father being gone, her family being ripped apart, and doing her best for The Resistance...
56 0 21
Part Three in my Fame Trilogy. The continuing adventures of the smuggler formerly known as Han Solo.
520 9 5
in which you, a force-sensitive pilot become the object of Kylo Ren's obsession.
22.1K 787 65
Rey and Kylo are ready to start a new life as a family with their son. They are ready to have their careers and be there for their son. Just when lif...