|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 48

18.8K 612 1.3K
By ClappedSack

Haha I changed the picture to this random gender bent thing because I can🥰🥰

~~~~

"Let's get started, then. Another player was just killed. He arrived with the rest of you. His stomach exploded. It was the Bomber." The man with the purple hair, who lead us here, stated.

"The Bomber?" Gon looked up at the man.

"The victims aren't killed by spells. No spell in this game is capable of injuring people. Which means that you won't be harmed or killed by any spell that's been cast on you." A different man with blonde hair and glasses spoke up.

"There are forty different spells. The one cast on you was an inspection spell. Either Trace or Adhesion." The purple haired man looked at Killua and I.

"In short, once the enemy uses these on you, he will then know everything about you." The blonde man stated, and I sighed. That's unsettling.

"Some players wait near the starting point in order to cast these spells on new players. As soon as a player obtains a valuable card, they'll show up and steal it. In some cases, they kill their target." He continued.

"Like the guy who just died? I won't be that easy to kill." That Puhat guy spoke up, and I looked over at him. I noticed a blonde girl that looked around our age, sitting next to the man.

"No, he was killed by something else. There is a violent faction hunting players. This was done by one of them. The Bomber." The blonde man stated, and I scoffed. That sounds stupid...

"In this game, there are three ways to acquire item cards. Do you know what they are?" The purple haired man asked.

"Find them yourself." Gon spoke up.

"You could trade with other players." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Or steal them from other players." Killua added.

"Yes, those are the three ways. However, the number of players stealing from others has recently increased. That's due to the card's difficulty to obtain and the card transformation limit system." A different man with darker blonde hair stepped forwards.

"Players who can't obtain cards themselves choose to take them from others. If those players resist, they're killed. When they die, their ring disappears, and their cards are lost. However, it increases the transformation limit of that type of card. If you kill a player, you can't take his cards. That rule was meant to keep players from killing one another." He explained.

"But now, it's backfiring. It's been over ten years since the game's release. If no one can find a way to beat it, the killing will only continue.  That's why we're trying to end this mess. We're recruiting allies to clear this game. We need your help." The purple haired guy finished.

"How do you plan to obtain cards? One, find them yourself. Two, trade for them. Three, steal them. Which method will you use?" Puhat asked.

"Three..." He replied.

"I assume you mean to use all three methods, but three will be the primary method." One of the guys sitting on the stairs stated.

"What, so you'll still use force?" Puhat smirked.

"No! We won't use violence to reach our goal." The purple haired guy exclaimed.

"Spells. You'll use spells. Am I right?" The man on the stairs from before spoke up again, and Puhat growled at him.

"Correct. There are certain spells for taking cards, and there are cards that defend against those spells. We'll focus on monopolizing these cards. We're going to use the very card transformation limit that's frustrated the players." He replied, and I sighed. This is so boring. I stared at the ground in thought, tuning out of the conversation.

"What about you three?" The purple haired man looked down at us, and I snapped back into reality.

"Huh? What?" I asked cluelessly as I looked up at the man. He sighed, and shook his head.

"Are you telling me you weren't listening this whole time?!" Killua yelled as he grabbed my collar.

"Well, not all of it. I was listening in the beginning." I admitted, and his eye twitched.

"Uh, that's alright. I was asking if you three would join us. We would appreciate the help." The man nervously interjected me and Killua's argument.

"Killua, Korudo, sorry." Gon spoke up, causing Killua to let go of my collar and we both turned to him.

"Hmm? For what?" Killua hummed.

"Huh?" I tilted my head at Gon as he stared at us.

"I'm out. I'm playing this game on my own." Gon stated and started walking away.

"You heard the leader. I have to pass." Killua smirked at them, referring to Gon. "Hey, Gon! Wait up!" He yelled as he ran after the boy.

"What about you?" The purple haired man turned to me, and I shrugged.

"Nah. I'm not interested." I replied, and the blonde haired guy with glasses walked up to me.

"That's alright. We were just hoping you could help us out with facing The Bomber." He smiled as he reached out to grab my shoulder. I jumped away from him with a glare.

"Don't touch me." I snapped at the man with an icy tone. He reeled his hand back, and his smile faltered. I turned around, shoving my hands into my pockets, and ran off after Gon and Killua.

"Hey, Gon. Will you explain what that was about?" Killua asked as we walked alongside each other down the road.

"Sorry, guys. I couldn't take it anymore." Gon replied as he stopped.

"I still don't get why you're apologizing." Killua stared at the boy and he gazed at us with worry.

"Yeah, knock it off man." I spoke up, and Gon gave me a sheepish smile.

"But this means you'll be stuck with that spell for a while." Gon stated, his worried expression back.

"Oh, that's why. It's not a big deal." Killua replied, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Huh? That's what you were sorry for? It's just a spell. Plus that weird cult leader said spells can't physically harm players. I'm sure we'll be fine." I reassured the boy, and he sighed.

"But you're playing this game to help me find my dad..." He mumbled, and my eyes widened. Killua tensed as he stared at Gon.

"You're wrong." I spoke up, and Gon looked at me in surprise.

"Huh?" He stared at me in confusion.

"I'm playing this to become stronger. I have to become stronger. Or else..." I trailed off, thinking of Jiroku's chilling grin.

"As for Killua, I don't know his motives, but I'm sure he's doing this for a reason." I stated, gesturing to the white haired boy. Gon beamed at me, and held up his hand for a highfive. I grinned and slapped his hand with mine.

"Anyway, why were you so mad?" Killua asked once he composed himself. I looked over at him in thought. I wonder what he was thinking about earlier.

"Because they had nothing but bad things to say about the game Ging made, like how it's based on killing and stealing. I want to do what Ging said, and enjoy the game. When I first started, I knew it wouldn't be easy. That was because I thought all the players enjoyed playing the game. People have died. But it's the player mentality, not the game, that scares me. They're willing to hurt others to get cards." Gon stated, looking at the ground.

"Really? I think it makes sense." Killua shrugged, and I raises a brow at him.

"Killua, you really mean that?" Gon stared at the boy in shock.

"Man, you're so gloomy..." I sighed, and the boy's eye twitched.

"That's why this game is meant for Hunters." He replied.

"But..." Gon tried to argue.

"Killing is wrong. I agree with you on that part. But what if two players have a fair fight with predetermined rules, and the winner gets to take a card?" Killua crossed his arms.

"Th-That's acceptable." Gon hesitated.

"See? When that guy cast a spell on us," Killua gestured to me, but I wasn't paying attention at all. "And when those guys carry out their plan, they're just following the game's rules.

"Yeah." Gon mumbled.

"Whatever, Killua. You're barbaric anyways, nobody thinks like you." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"What'd you say, bubblegum head?!" Killua screamed, grabbing me by the collar. My eyes widened at his comment, but a smirk soon overtook my surprised expression.

"Oh? Are nicknames your thing too now? I'm such a great influence!" I beamed, and he boy huffed, dropping my collar.

"In your dreams. I'd never act like you. You're as stupid as Gon." He replied bluntly, pointing at Gon and I, who stared at him with clueless faces before the insult clicked.

"Killua! That was mean!" Gon cried, and the boy shrugged.

"Yeah! How dare you compare me to Gon!" I yelled, making Gon sulk even more.

"I see how it is..." Gon mumbled, kneeling on the ground, tracing shapes in the dirt. I gasped, and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I didn't mean it Gon! I was joking, I swear!" I rambled on, constantly apologizing. However, Gon's shroud of sadness didn't leave.

Killua stood there watching the two of us with an unimpressed look. He shook his head, and crossed his arms.

"This is exactly what I meant. Idiots." He sighed, watching me try and hype Gon up as he pouted on the ground.

After Gon snapped out of it, we started walking down the street again.

"Well, forget about those guys. Let's enjoy this game." Killua stated, latching his arms behind his head.

"Killua... Korudo..." Gon mumbled, causing Killua and I to look at him. We stopped once again as we turned around.

"Hmm?" Killua replied. "Yeah?" I tilted my head at the boy.

"Thanks. I'm glad you two came with me. No... I'm glad I got to know you!" Gon grinned at us, and my eyes widened. Killua swung around as he looked at Gon in surprise.

"Gon..." I mumbled, staring at him in shock.

"Cut it out, stupid. You're embarrassing me." Killua looked away, flustered by his comment. He started walking ahead of us as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Why? I really mean it." Gon gave Killua a confused look, and I laughed. Both Gon and I ran to catch up with Killua.

"Ah, you're so cute Killua! Can't you just take Gon's compliment?" I agressively pat the boy on his back, causing him to stumble.

"I-I'm not cute! Shut up!" He yelled as he turned to look at me, a dark pink hue dusting his cheeks.

"Sure..." I smiled mischievously. Killua huffed and looked away, covering his face.

○●○

I stared at my lap as the moon's light flooded through the window. I looked up from my lap to see Gon and Killua sleeping in the small room we were staying in. I was currently sitting on the couch, and the boys were on the two beds.

I had offered to sleep on the couch, much to Killua's displeasure. However, I was persistent, and he eventually gave in.

The sound of shifting caught my attention, and I looked up to see Killua sitting up in his bed. Our eyes met, and I quickly looked away.

"Korudo." His voice shot through the room. It was low and quiet, as he was careful not to wake Gon.

"Uh- yeah?" I answered, hesitent to look at the boy.

"What are you still doing up?" He asked, and I tensed. I let out a shaky breath and slowly faced him. He stared at me from the bed as he analyzed my reaction.

"Just restless, I guess." I nervously replied. I mean, it's not a complete lie. Truth is, I can't sleep due to nightmares, per usual.

"I know that's not it. Give me some more credit, Korudo." Killua sighed, and I looked at my lap. Every time I close my eyes, it's like I'm back in that field. In that river. In that shed. I felt my stomach drop at the thought of being dragged back into that wretched place.

"Korudo." Killua stated once again, breaking through my thoughts. I jumped slightly, and continued to stare at my lap.

"Come here, idiot." Killua sighed, and I looked up at him in suprise.

"If it's nightmares you're worried about, I can help." He stated, and my eyes widened.

"How-" My sentence was cut off by the boy.

"It's obvious. Just get over here already." He sighed, and I reluctantly stood up from the couch, walking over to him. He lifted the covers for me, and I slid under them next to him.

"You've got to get some rest. How else are we going to enjoy this game?" Killua whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist. My face burned, and I pressed my face into the pillow, hiding it from him.

"This is so embarrassing..." I mumbled, and I heard Killua snicker.

"Who's the cute one now, huh?" He teased me, and I scoffed.

"Shut up..." I mumbled and he held me closer to him. His warmth was comforting, and I closed my eyes. I felt myself start to drift off, and I let sleep consume me.

~~~

I stared into those cold insane eyes. I struggled against the restraints of the chair I was tied up in. My breathing started to quicken as I panicked.

"Time for a show, my favorite slave.~" Jiroku's voice pierced my ears as he spoke in a taunting tone. He leaned on the back of my chair, since it was facing the wall, due to being shoved in a corner.

I heard the jingling of chains behind me, and the strained grunts of somebody. I tensed as I realized Jiroku and I weren't the only ones in the shed.

"Now, why don't you take a look at the star of the show!" Jiroku laughed maniacally as he swung my chair around, and made me face the chains.

I choked as I saw who was being tortured. I couldnt breathe and I was frozen in terror. My head pounded in pain, and my stomach twisted into sick knots.

Hanging before me, a bloody mess, was Killua. He slowly lifted his head to look at me, and when his eyes met mine, I squeezed them shut.

Tears poured down my cheeks as I clawed at the chair I was tied to. I tried to activate my Nen, but I couldn't. I was powerless.

Jiroku let out a deranged laugh as he watched me struggle. He walked over to Killua, a long knife in his hand.

"This little one was very troublesome. He really thought he could steal you from me." Jiroku's tone was dark and cold as he glared at the boy.

He lifted his arm, holding the knife above his head. I screamed, begging Jiroku to stop, and my throat began to hurt like hell.

"No more pesky kids getting in the way." Jiroku chuckled darkly as he swiftly swung his arm down. I watched in terror as Jiroku stabbed Killua in the heart, his blood spilling all over the pavement.

"STOP IT!" I screamed as Jiroku's laughed filled the room. He continued to grin as he repeatedly stabbed Killua in the heart.

~~~

"KILLUA!" I gasped as I shot up from the bed. I panted as tears poured down my face. My hands gripped my head, my fingers lacing through my long hair.

"Korudo! Are you alright?! What's wrong?!" I heard Killua's panicked voice as he sat up next to me.

"I-I... Y-you..." I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath. I dug my hands further into my hair as I stressed.

"Hey, hey, Korudo. It's okay." Killua's gentle voice sounded from next to me. I felt hands slowly wrap around mine, prying them from my head. I looked at my lap, too scared to look at Killua.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Gon still asleep. I was slightly suprised that he slept through that, but also relieved.

"J-Jiroku..." I stated shakily. I felt Killua's grip on my hands tighten slightly at the name.

"He... he killed you..." I mumbled, feeling more tears prick my eyes.

"Tch. That bastard would never be able to kill me. Don't worry." Killua stated, and I bit my lip as more tears cascaded down my face.

"But... what if he hurts you because of me? It would be all my fault! It's because I dragged you into all of this." I choked as I continued to look at my lap.

"Hey." Killua adressed, trying to get me to look up. I only ignored him as I stared at the sheets.

"Korudo, look at me." He spoke softly, and I felt a hand under my chin, gently lifting it up. I slowly looked up as Killua's hand moved to my cheek.

"I chose to get involved with this. None of it is your fault." He gazed at me as he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"But- what if he kills you?" My voice broke, the thought shaking me.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be by your side." He smiled slightly, and my eyes widened. I paused, focusing on calming down. I was quiet for a bit as I sat with Killua.

"Thank you... Killua." I whispered as I gazed at the boy.

He only nodded as he slowly leaned forward. I closed my eyes as our lips met. I felt safe with Killua. A feeling I'm not very used to.

We broke away from the kiss, and Killua grabbed my hand, falling onto his back on the bed. He dragged me down with him, and I landed on his chest.

"Now, go back to sleep." He practically demanded, and I sighed.

"Sure thing, princess." I joked, and Killua let out a small chuckle, much to my suprise.

"Next time, dream about me kicking Jiroku's ass." He snickered, and I laughed softly. Killua wrapped his arms around me as I lied on his chest. I let out a tired sigh as I closed my eyes. I soon let sleep take me as I relaxed within Killua's grasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 46 14
Hunter x Hunter x Female OC [AU] Kiyomi is a 11 year old girl with a Specialist Nen ability that allows her to control others with her voice. She goe...
44K 1.5K 16
A child who lived in dread and silence all his life with the cursed power of his family's bloodline. He must fight for his sanity. If he loses, it's...
313K 8K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...
279K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...