His Pet โ™ค Min Yoongiโ™ค (Comple...

By Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 30.

19.3K 826 392
By Amoc94

When the jet killed its engine at the tarmac after three and a half hour flight from Macau, Yoongi sighed in relief.
He had been in constant unrest during the flight, he couldn't seem to settle himself in.

Checking the Richard Mille on his wrist, it was almost eight am, definitely time for him to be at the office, but he desperately wanted to see you.

Sejin and Yun Fa, Seokjin's assistant, were waiting with the cars, with four men and one woman.

The three men being Seokjin's accountant, assistant of director, and his secretary.
He was already in full force work mode, and Yoongi was not even in the mood.

Morning traffic in Seoul could be hell, and it would be around one hour and a half before Seokjin could reach his office building, so he would rather use the time to get full briefing from his team during the trip.
The classic type of workaholic.

He imagined if he was in the same holding company with Seokjin, the elder wouldn't stop nagging at him with his recent frequent work ditching.

He had the same working style like Seokjin before, preferred to do overtime in the office instead of coming home, but it was all changed since he had you staying at his house.
After the longest time, his mansion was finally felt like home.

He probably would get an earful from Seokjin for skipping work hours today, especially after advancing their schedule in Macau, but he would rather brace his hyung than have to wait until eight pm to meet you.

Sejin brought his secretary and managing director, and he was planning to send them away as soon as possible.
Everything could wait until tomorrow.

"So Yoongi, see you tomorrow.
You're going to the office, right?"
Seokjin patted his shoulder.

"I'll just call it a day, I'm tired."

Seokjin narrowed his eyes on him.
"You haven't yet started, how do you even call it a day?"

His silence gave his hyung the unspoken answer.

Seokjin shook his head, and walked to his Maybach, while giving him admonishing glare.
"Don't make it a habit Yoongs, call Hoseok and Namjoon to cover for you."

At least his hyung didn't prolong the nagging.
"Let's go." He gestured to Sejin while made his way into the car.

"Straight to the office, Master Min?"

"No, to the house."

Sejin looked at him in surprise.
"Master Min? I thought..."

"I'm working from home today.
Jason, you call Mr. Kim, ask him about the pending construction projects with LG.
There should be only three left and we are on the finalizing phase.
I'm sure you can handle it without me.
And Soo Bin? Move all today's appointment to tomorrow."

The woman looked at him with obvious disbelief.

"Mr. Min, the appointment with Hangseng group has been rescheduled twice this month. It will be difficult to make a match for the next one.
You know how is Mr. Choi when it comes to make appointment."

Of course.

Unless Yoongi would willing to invite the man to his night club and ask the escorts to swarm him, the guy would probably more amenable.
He scoffed cynically.
The project with Hangseng would be a giant one, he couldn't risk to lose it, not only Seokjin would be furious if he did, but Namjoon and Hoseok too.

It should be Seokjin or Jimin to replace him to do these kind of persuasion, but his hyung had a lot on his schedule right now, not to mention he has often stated, he didn't want to get involve in the group's business, preferred to stay as a passive investor.

And Jimin was too hot headed sometimes, Yoongi wasn't sure if he could control his temper while handling the guy.
Seung Hyun could be a snob asshole even when he didn't mean to.

Yoongi looked at both of his phones, still in silent mode.
Thirty five missed calls to his work number, and twenty missed calls to his group number.
It hadn't been an hour since he stepped his foot on Seoul ground.

He pressed his temple in annoyance, he couldn't skip work today.

"Just give me three hours. Move everything to eleven am onwards."

He would meet you first.
He needed to recharge, then go to the office with fresh mood.

Only one hour before he could see you again.

Usually during car trip like this, he would drill his subordinates about work related affairs, but again, the thought about you occupied his mind, leaving no space for other things.

Maybe after sex with you, he would feel better.

~

"What made you chose me? I'm not super pretty, or the model type. Isn't that kind of appearance the rich men usually want in their women?"
You asked him while looking around the classy restaurant where he took you for biweekly dinner.

"Beauty is only skin deep."

He sipped on his wine and scrutinized your figure, the emerald dress he bought for you yesterday, fitted perfectly on your body like second skin, and the set of earrings and necklace complemented your whole appearance.

It was kind of absurd to get riled up during a meal, but that was often the effect you had on him.
He couldn't wait to get home and throw you to bed, then fuck you senseless.

"I've met lots of beauty before, none of them affect me like you."

"Why? What is the difference?"

He chuckled and gazed at you softly.
"I wish I knew, Yuri."

~

Yoongi glanced to the view outside, there was a long queue at the airport exit, he felt so wired.

With the mood he was in right now, a quickie wouldn't satiate him, he needed to feel you, taste you, every curve of your body.

You scent.

Your voice.

Your presence.

He needed you terribly.

Maybe he was cursed in a way.

~

"Will I ever be able to meet with my family when I'm still with you?

"I told you to regard them as stranger, what part of it you don't understand?"

He saw the tears started to pool on the corner of your pretty eyes.
If only he could feel guilt over it.
He needed to protect you, first and foremost.

"You don't make any sense. Do you even realize, I will keep trying to free myself from you if you do this to me?"

"You can try Yuri, but I will always be a step ahead of you."

"I hate you, you know that?"

"That wasn't what I heard when you screamed my name just now."

He pulled you to get closer to him, ignoring your attempt to resist him and hit his chest.

~

The traffic to his mansion wasn't so bad, but nevertheless, he wished it could be a lot faster.

He reached to his coat pocket, and took out a small red velvet box.
He opened it, and touched the thing inside, a tear drop shaped emerald stone, circled by small cut diamonds around, carved into a beautiful ring.

He ordered it custom made from a high end boutique in Hongkong, at the very last minute, and they almost couldn't make it in time.
But money always talked in the end.

It was exquisite, just like you.

It would be a perfect match with the necklace and earrings he gave you previously.

He snapped the box close and shoved it back into his pocket, gazing outside the car window.

~

"Why haven't you ever slept with me?"

"What's the difference between sleep with me and fuck with me?"

You flung the throw pillow at him.

"You know what I meant!"

He laughed and pulled you in before flipped you over on the bed, imprisoned your form under him.

"You want me to sleep over in your bedroom?"
He caressed your hair away from your face.

"I'm just curious."

"I need to learn to overcome my fear first."

"Fear? I didn't know if you have any. You mean nightmare?"

"Not exactly, but something like that.
I'm only human after all."

"You worry too much, you should loosen up a little."

"Maybe I can learn, with you by my side."

~

The screen of both his phones lit up continuously, endless calls have been incessantly bombarded his numbers, but he ignored it.

Not until he finally meet you.

He didn't want any distraction, because once he dive into work, there would be no space to even breathe.

~

"When can I go shopping? I want to go to the mall."

"I'll call the boutique to send several of their collection for you to choose."

"You know that's not what I want, Yoongi.
I want to just walk around, doing some window shopping or hang around the cafe."

"Why you need to do that when I can buy you anything you want?
And you can ask Mrs. Kwon for the jamaican blue mountain coffee, it's one of the best."

"It's not the things or the coffee.
I want to be able to go wherever I want."

"That is the thing I can't give to you.
I'm doing this to protect you."

"Millions of people in the world go outside their house everyday Yoongi, they commute, they hang out with friends and family, they are fine."

"Yes, but among millions of people, there is only one you, I can't find another one like you, and I'm not taking chances."

"You need help, Yoongi. You are sick."

"You are the only one that can help me."

~

Entering the gate of his mansion, watching as the row of trees passed by outside, he thought of how overly big his house was.
How he could even survive to live there back then, when you hadn't come to his life.
He didn't mind the solitude before, at least Taehyung was there with him.

But now, everything was different.

~

"You can't keep me forever here. How do you think by confining me can make me happy to be with you?"

"I know, but I can't help it."

"Well, try harder, Yoongi.
Do you realize, you are suffocating me?"

You stood up and threw the crystal goblet to the floor, the loud shattering sound echoing through the empty dining room.

Yoongi's eyes locked at you unfazed.

"Don't forget about our collateral, sweetheart.
Don't go too far."

"I'm tired! I'm sick of all this! I want to go home!"

Next, you thrashed your phone to the floor, a useless thing for you, since his number and the boys' were the only ones in the call log.

It was the first time you let out your anger displayed in front of him, the pent up emotion was too great to contain.

And he knew that.

So he let you this time.

Because no matter what, there was a reason why he fell for you, you were nothing like Estela.

There were a lot of things about you that amazed him.
Your viridity was one of them.

~

"Master Min, welcome home."
Hee Jun lightly bowed, greeted him near the stairs.

"Mrs. Kwon, everything ok while I'm away?"

"Nothing urgent, Master Min.
Ms. Jang is in her room, in case you want to see her."

"And the key to her room? Who has it?"

Mrs. Kwon fidgeted in her spot, looked nervous, and Yoongi suddenly had a bad feeling about you.

"Master Min, Mr. Jung let her out yesterday.
I'm sure he has his reason to do that.
And I can assure you, Ms. Jang has stayed inside the house the whole time."

He took brisk steps to the stairs, Hee Jun's voice vaguely heard, he paid no attention to it.

~

"What makes you so afraid of my safety Yoongi?
Don't you realize you hurt me instead?"

"You think I never wanted to be normal?
It's something that need time and effort to realize it."

"When? When will you finally let me to have my freedom?"

"I still need to learn.
In the meantime, wait for me, Yuri.
Wait for me at the other end, I will reach for you eventually.
Will you wait for me?"

He cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumb.

"I can't wait indefinitely."

"You just need to have faith in me."

~

Walking to your room along the hallway, he could already smell your scent, the perfume you always wore, had became a fixture in his memory.

How everything about you had been sculpted inside his mind.

He pushed the handle quietly, in case you were sleeping, he didn't want to wake you up.

Watching you when you were sleeping has been one of his favorite moments, especially after a long day at work.
The only time when you didn't wear the scowl on your brows, or anger in your eyes.

Sometimes he would find you sat in front of the TV, watching the K-Drama or your favorite cooking show.
He didn't understand why you loved the show, you said to him, cooking had never been your favorite activity.

Other times, he found you at the balcony, stood there gazing at the view afar, especially during sunset, when the orange tint from the sky cast on your face, you looked so beautiful with the breeze swept your hair.

Or some rare times, when he opened the door quietly, you laid on your bed, but sleep hadn't conquered you, you smiled to him instead.

Whatever it were, the thing that happened in front of him right now was definitely something he would never expect.

Wearing your kimono, you laid on your bed with one thigh exposed adhered to Jungkook's thigh, his youngest brother hovering over you.

He certainly didn't expect you wrapping your arms around Jungkook's neck, looking at him, while that kind of look was supposed to be only for him.

So in the end, he did the thing that first crossed his mind, instinctively drew his gun from inside his coat, and pointed to Jungkook.

You were his, and he would never willing to give up on you, not even to his brother, for the brotherhood, whom he swore his loyalty for, a long time ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.9K 34
What happens if a mafia marries you just for revenge? Kang Y/N, daughter of Min Yoongi's enemy who got married to him forcefully! You were just bein...
252K 8.2K 21
[Completed] Summary: You were looking the night sky in your balcony when a mysterious man fell from above & suddenly kissed you. He then pulled away...
21.6K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...