Unwanted Bondage 1|Kim Taehyu...

By Pritharmixer

UB1 PREVIEW A world where there's unwanted bondage at every turn you venture to. Even when you're free of it... More

=DISCLAIMER=
=UNWANTED BONDAGE=
=CHARACTER SNEAK PEEK=
=Character's Appearance: Y/n=
=Prologue=
=Unicorn Or A Black Swan=
=Intrigued=
=Serendipity x Zemblanity=
=Hiraeth=
=Absence=
=Fidgety=
=Warmth Within The Frost=
=Bolt Out Of The Blue=
=Once A Friend, Now A Foe?=
=Bloody Heart=
=Morose Date=
=A Night To Yourself=
=In Denial=
BOOK 2!

=Stupefying Encounter=

480 39 63
By Pritharmixer

"Face your fear in such a manner that

it fears to face you the next time."

- Pritha Ganguly

-------------------------

Next day

Biology Class, Highland University

"Alright, we're going to finish this last part of Cell Culture and then your off. Turn to page 394!" Ms Tina asked you all to do the honours despite your sleepy state.

Although this was the last period, you didn't sulk at all because you loved biology and cells were your main interest. You turned to the supposed page number and that's when someone barked.

"Miss, what kind of cells, gametes are they?" Squeaked Yuna, trying to act disgustingly smart.

(gametes- reproductive cells)

"Jeez, why is she like this? Gosh!! How the hell do you MAKE gametes? Someone get her some brain cells," one neuron of yours said to another not being able to cope up with the nuisance she is.

Ms Tina had an answer for her- "Of course, any cell you want Yuna, why don't you start us off with an invention then? The first invention of the brightest student in our university." After shutting the girl up, she sneered, "Fibroblasts, Yuna! Fibroblasts."

"Fibroblasts are the most common connective tissues in mammals. They can be found in the lungs. Furthermore, they play an important role in wound healing, tissue repair and remodelling. Come on, I'll show you the slides now." She let out pleasantly.

(Fibroblasts under an electron microscope)

The rest of the class went on smoothly ending with a piece of good news.

"Mr Shi Hyuk also asked me to inform you all- Since tomorrow is a Saturday, a fair trip has been arranged by the management as an easing-out activity highlighting the recent events. All the students are allowed to go following the condition of sharing their location with their appointed guides at all times. Submit the form sent to your class' group within the next 3 hours and you're ready to go. Have fun! See you on Monday and do not forget to complete the thesis." She said before leaving the classroom with a wide smile on her face.

==========

Dorm, 3 pm

You did the needful and went to sleep for a bit. Yuna was dirty talking with her latest boyfriend but your music playlist and sleep mode rocked, you successfully could ignore her chuntering and sleep. The excitement about the trip was already kicking-in in you.

==========

(Next evening)

(Outside the Fair, 7 pm)

This is what you chose to wear.

"Oh come on, we're getting late. We only have till 11 pm Y/n. You're dead if I miss my rides because of you!" Perrie screamed.

"Oh My God! Will you or will you NOT shut up for 5 freaking minutes??? I need to adjust these shoes, you idiot. My feet hurt!"

"Why did you not wear the other pair from Uni itself??" She wailed.

"I couldn't find 'em oof!" You shrugged callously.

"I- Never mind, just get this thing done quickly. Lemme help, wait." She softened and helped you, bending to take a look and solve the problem.

You chuckled at this. While bickering, you said to Perrie, "Hey look, ain't that Taehyun? I never thought he would come."

She finished with your shoes and turned her back to look at the man you were pointing to. "Oh yeah! Mr Herooo! He's alone. Let's go ask him if he wants to come with us!" She didn't wait for your answer and dragged you with her towards him.

"Nooo... We don't know, he might not like us being so out straight," you pulled her back.

"Well, we don't know so let's ask and find out," she continued.

"Hi, Taehyun! We don't know each other formally, I'm Perrie and this is Y/n," Perrie smiled at the again-darkly dressed man.

"Cool," he said in his effortless, deep voice.

"Would you like to hang around with us? We'll be going on some rides too!" Perrie asked eagerly.

"No thanks, don't really like 'em," the words left his mouth bluntly.

He then made a deadly eye contact with you that unintentionally took all the words out of your mouth and you accidentally let out the words, "You look blazing hot-"

His gaze intensified. He gave you a smirk tilting his head and nodded, "I know, thanks. See you around. My guys are here." 

And... he left.

"What did I just say-" You mumbled. 

"Girl, are you okay? I can't believe what you just uttered," Perrie said in shock.

"I- me neither... Uh- let's just go," you slapped your red-out-of-shyness cheek and sprinted with Perrie behind you.

==========

After 2 hours of utter fun on different rides

"I going to go use the restroom, you coming?" You asked Perrie, looking around for the loo.

"Uhuh, let's go!"

While you were in and did your work, Perrie waited outside after she finished touching up her make-up. "Hey, Y/n! I'm gonna check out this stall here, right outside the washroom, okay? I'll be there if I don't come back in 2 minutes okay?" She shouted loud enough for you to hear.

"Yeah ok, go on! You replied, setting your hoodie back in front of the mirror, almost done.

"We meet again Mr Salvatore," Taehyun gave an evil smirk-cum-smile.

"Taehyung! Pleased to meet you gentleman. What is a fine man like you doing in a sickening amusement park on a day off?" Mr Salvatore calmly commented with a serenaded look on his face as if he's planning to kill Medusa smartly.

"Well, I could ask you the same," Taehyun smoothly said.

"Oh well, you sure do have the right to ask me whatever invokes curiosity within you."

"I'm impressed, I must say," He went closer to Taehyun and whispered in his ear.

"You took care of Professor Loki SO well, spot-clean, it took me a while to make out it's you. Fine skills, lad!" He patted Taehyun's shoulder and grinned while talking slowly.

"Well, thank you, sir! This coming from you, I feel honoured." Taehyun remarked sarcastically, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What about you Jeon? How're your hands? Reckon you still can't shoot?" He amusingly guffawed at a charming but young boy.

"He's one of our best shooters now you see? Chills make the best pills, once they're out, they never get back in," Taehyun defended Jeon, the guy named- Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh well, convey my regards to Klaus. I'll be gone for now. Enjoy, don't play out too long... No one knows what'll happen... Even to such little boys."

"We'll see to that. Your concern is appreciated. Goodbye, sir." Taehyun passed on a smile with an eyebrow raise.

You stepped out and saw two parties. Both sides with a handful of men behind them. You went closer to have a better look and clear your speculation.

You most definitely saw Taehyun and some guys behind them. As for the other party, you placed a hand on the tall man with a robust built's shoulder and pulled a bit. He just felt so familiar.

He turned around and there he was.

"Y/n, my little princess. Come here!"

"Da-d-" 

You could let out just this much. You wanted Perrie here right now or else you'd get a panic attack. This man was frightening the hell out of you.

Your hands and body remained stiff out of fear and shock. Taehyun noticed that.

Passing a devilish smile, your father took you into a hug.

"Just a bit more Y/n. Bear just a little more and then it's over. I'll protect you. Promise," Taehyun spoke in his mind. 

He was as helpless as you at the moment. He could do nothing. Nothing at all. 

If you were to be honest, neither could you.

.

.

.

Do vote and comment for more chapters and if you found this fanfiction good enough.

Love every supporter of mine <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
540K 23.6K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
99K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...