𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...

By The_CringeShow

WARNING; DEATH, BLOOD AND GORE, ABUSE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE, SELF-HARM, MENTIONS OF PR... More

✒️𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓🖋️
THE BEGINNING
✒️ONE: What could go wrong?
✒️TWO: Within the studio
✒️THREE: We'll meet again...
✒️FOUR: The cry of a kitten
✒️SIX: The Shepherd's sorrow
✒️SEVEN: Trigger words
✒️EIGHT: The Ink Demon's Prisoner
NINE: Just like the rest of us
TEN: Running with the past
ELEVEN: Some time with Mika
TWELVE: The demon's sympathy
THIRTEEN: Bonding time with the Ink demon
FOURTEEN: Understanding things
FIFTEEN: Jakie
SIXTEEN: Showers
SEVENTEEN: Trouble sleeping
EIGHTEEN: Encountering Sammy once more
NINETEEN: Level 14
19.5: Norman's origin
TWENTY: Lazy Day
TWENTY-ONE: Maxx
TWENTY-TWO: Hide n' seek
TWENTY-THREE: Thanks Maxx [Thanksgiving special]
TWENTY-FOUR: Bendy land
TWENTY-FIVE: Cuddles
TWENTY-SIX: The meeting
26.5: Sammy's origin
TWENTY-SEVEN: Mourning
TWENTY-EIGHT: Confession
TWENTY-NINE: Lovers
THIRTY: War
THIRTY-ONE: The fool
THIRTY-TWO: Sickness
THIRTY-THREE: Lost and Found
THIRTY-FOUR: The Angel
34.5: Susie's origin
THIRTY-FIVE: The truth
THIRTY-SIX: Resurfacing memories
36.5: Mika's origin
THIRTY-SEVEN: Reunited
THIRTY-EIGHT: Last hope
THIRTY-NINE: A Life for a Life
FOURTY: Waves of grief
FOURTY-ONE: Kicks
FOURTY-TWO: Vow to an old friend
FOURTY-THREE: Immortal cat
‼️Announcement‼️

✒️FIVE: A different perspective

2.2K 69 28
By The_CringeShow

Silence was an overwhelming sound poor Nightfall usually couldn't handle. It meant his owner was in distress, and he couldn't bare to see his owner in distress. She was his caretaker, for as a kitten his mother left. To him, she was mother, no one else.
Nightfall stared at the big hole in the floor. Ink stained his black paws, but he didn't care. (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen; she fell into the hole and was probably dead. The small cat let out a mew of sorrow. The weight was too heavy on his little heart as he looked around in fear for any sign of the creature that chased them, who had disappeared the moment the floorboards cracked.
He's never been alone before. It's always been him and (Y/n).

How did he even survive? Not even he himself knew.
All he knew was that he jump out of her arms, scrambled up splintered wood, and suddenly he was back on a steady floor again. Now he was left with regret. He should've stayed with her, but his life flashed before his eyes and instinct took over. He decided to save himself instead. He didn't even try to save her, or at least help her.
But then again, what could he do?

He knew what he was. Just a small, feeble, innocent house cat.
No, he couldn't do anything but survive, for the both of them.

He let out another mew of sorrow, before sneezing. Dust filled his small pink button nose, making him sneeze again. He didn't like this odd place. It was old and dusty; And you never know what's around the corner. He could feel the presence of the lost souls that never moved onto the afterlife. He could hear their desperate cries for help. It was painful, their cries were, like a horrible choir of despair, a melody of grief, a harmony of agony.
But it makes him wonder, with his cat-like curiosity, if his owner is now one of those lost souls crying out for help from any passersby.
He cringed with sadness at that thought.

Drip, drip, drop.
Drip, drip, drop.
Drip, drip, drip.

Nightfall cranked his head upwards to see broken pipes streaming out remnants of ink. When the creature went by them, all the pipes burst and a flood of ink trailed behind all of them. Now it was strangely gone. All that was left of it was the ink seeping into the floorboard's cracks. Other than that, it was like it never even happened.
Nightfall theorizes the creature sucked it into them, but how? And why?

His fur stood up when he heard a low, demonic growl.
The Ink Demon had heard the cry of a kitten. And he didn't like the sound. Nightfall would've facepalmed like his owner if he could. How could he have been so foolish? Of course it would hear his meows. Its wet footsteps echoed through the halls, joining the lost one's terrible medley as the leading star. Its claws scraped wood, causing a teeth-clenching noise.
And that smile. Oh that twisted smile.
He will never forget it again.
He examined their sharp teeth and imagined them piercing through his skin. It looked to be underfed, He could see their ribs as well as their spine. It was definitely hungry, and Nightfall was its preferred prey.

Nightfall unsheathed his claws. Two could play that game. He wasn't afraid.
This is for (Y/n).

The creature abruptly stopped, towering over the cat. They were still, as still as stone. Nightfall felt his tiny heart about to break free from his chest— that's how hard it was pounding. Still the cat gave out a hiss.
The Ink Demon did not move even then.
Why wasn't he moving? The cat wondered. For a second, he broke his guard, realizing the creature was blind. It had no eyes, where its eyes were covered in ink, which makes sense why it was blind. But for Nightfall, that meant if his move made even the slightest sound, he was done for. For the Ink Demon's hearing made up for the lack of sight.
What could Nightfall do then?

His amber eyes darted around. The creature had an opening in between his legs. If Nightfall's fast enough, he could run past it and it wouldn't even notice, because he would be under it. His hind leg backed up, to brace himself for the run, but instead it found itself hovering over the large gaping hole that blocked the entrance. Nightfall immediately unsheathed his claws to keep himself from falling.

The Ink Demon only stared at the scene, smirking, amused at the kitten's feeble attempts. Although he was practically blind, the Ink Demon could in fact see, unlike Nightfall's theory. Everything was just monochrome, colorless in his sight. Everything and everyone had no life in their hues, nothing but a void, reflecting how he felt with no heart to power his body.
Nightfall continued to struggle, his claws digging into wood, making marks that would remain as a proof of what is his fate. As the Ink Demon stepped closer, the voices of the lost grew louder, to the point they were screams bouncing off the walls. The cat looked up at the demon in fear, swallowing hard as a small mew came from his throat.

His cry was not heard.
The demon crouched down, lifting a claw to place atop the cat's head. It felt as though he was going to pet Nightfall, and the cat relaxed himself slightly, having some sort of hope. And then, he was falling.
The Ink Demon had pushed him.

It was like time slowed down. Nightfall felt his body contort as he fell, his mind overwhelmed by his emotions. Most of them were pain and sorrow. He failed his owner, his life flashing before his very eyes. One memory stuck to him more than the others.
The first time he met his owner.
She was always so kind to him, to nurse him back to health as a kit and raise him to have the best as a house cat, and he never did have the chance to thank her.

The ground came into his sight, as a smell filled his small button nose. It was (Y/n)'s scent...
She's still alive...

He tried to land, but landed too hard on his paw. A loud crack of a bone accompanied the screaming of the lost voices. Nightfall passed out from the pain, just as a puddle of ink appeared in front of him, and the Ink Demon's claws stabbed the cat's abdomen.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

(A/n):

Man I almost forgot about this, heheheh oops— sooo this one's got some differences than the original. I've been trying to make the canon characters be like how they are in the game while still going to have the lore I made them in this book. So, Bendy is going to be nearly blind. He CAN see he just can't see in color. And often, his vision blurs. Sooo yeah there's your man now— y'all will be his eyes✌️✌️🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 120 28
Charlotte loved to draw, she may have only been 7 at the time, but she was a really good artist... just like her father. Ever since he started his an...
11.8K 231 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
332 6 17
Selena Smith was the one who gave Mr. Joey Drew the idea for Bendy and his friends. She wanted something new for her son, Adam, to watch. But she lef...