One direction- the reunion

By Moggy441

After the whole world celebrates 10 years of the the global superstar boy band, the boys decide to make a reu... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaoter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaoter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Notice:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Notice :
NEW BOOK

Chapter 14

31 3 0
By Moggy441

~ I wrote the first chapter of a new story because I had a sudden thought. It's a Harry styles fanfic again, but this time without one direction Being the main thing as it's set during his solo career.
I'd appreciate if you could give it a read and tell me what you think. Xoxo -G

Graces pov~

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Do you know that Italy is my favourite country in the world?"

"I didn't. Why is that?" We were currently on the plain flying to you guessed it, Italy.

"I visited there as a kid and I loved it. I'm obsessed with history, I mean I didn't do it as an A-level for no reason. There is so much culture and history here."
I looked out of the window as I said it, reminiscing on visiting the colosseum, Roman forum and then travelling to Pompeii for the first time.

"Maybe you could show me around then. I've been a few times, but I've only seen the stadiums that I've performed in"
"I'd love to. But we should get a guide as well" he smiled at me and took a deep breath in. I watched as his chest rose and then fell.

Lately I'm not entirely sure on what label I would put on mine and Harry's relationship.

He's my best friend, but he loves me in a way that's more than friends. We sleep in the same bed, but would never dream of doing anything like.... that.

"What's wrong?" He was starring at me.

"Will you go on a date with me."
Well then. Now we're getting somewhere.

"Yes." I said that with no emotion whatsoever. I was just so shocked that he actually asked me out.

"Yes?"
"Sorry yes. I would love too." I gave him a warm smile and settled my head on his shoulder.

——————

"I'm getting dissy oh, I'm getting dissy ohhh. NA NA NA NA!"
No one was home so I had Harry's and Niall's albums/ singles on shuffle, but why Harry hasn't released medicine and Anna properly I don't know.

"I was born like this don't even gotta try.... I'm like Chardonnay get better over time.
Heard you say I'm not the baddest bitch you lie!

It ain't my fault.."
I finished the song, might I say hitting all the notes. I can't sing when people are in the building as me. But since the boys were at an interview I was going for it. I love singing, nobody knows.

I sat down at the dining table in the penthouse we had rented for our two weeks in Rome with a bowl of pasta when I heard a collection of whistles and whooping.

"Christ. We're did you all come from, can't a girl eat her pasta in peace? I nearly shat myself."
"Pasta?"
"Yes Niall I made extra, it's in a tubawere box for you on the side."
"Thank you". He grabbed his pasta and kissed my check before sitting down beside me.

"Excuse me, are we just gonna ignore that?"
"Ignore what" I said with my mouth full.

"You singing"
"Louis. Shut the fuck up. Everyone sings when they're home alone, if you don't your a psychopath. I didn't break the law."
"No. I mean. Your good. Really good."

"Why thank you" I bowed my head and they chuckled at me.

"Anyway. How was the interview"
"It was great. How did you enjoy your little concert" Harry smirked at me. He's not giving up.

"Loved it, I had a standing ovation from all the cushions and I swear when all the lamps joined in with me I felt complete"

The room erupted into laughter.
"I swear tho. Your good."
"Thank you, you've said. Now can we please move on."

"I'm coming back to this. But ok"

By now Niall has already finished his meal and Harry has taken a fork and is sharing mine.

"I booked a place for our date by the way" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh. Were?"
"Just a place for dinner, you'll love it. Trust me"
"Alright."
"Did you bring a nice dress?"
"Of course I did."
"Be ready for 7" then he walked away and sat with Louis and Niall who were now playing with his guitar.

————————

"Nialler!"
"Yes darling"
"Ha. Hi, I need you to zip me up."
"That's alright, are you excited."
The boys knew about mine and Harry's relationship, or whatever you want to call it. We didn't hide it very well, so there was no point in denying it to them.

"Yes."
"Breath woman. It's only Harry" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"I know, but I've been waiting for him to ask me out for ages, now he finally has. What if it goes wrong?"

"It'll be fine. Just go on. Have fun for once"
"I have fun!"
"Yeh, when we force you."
I swatted his chest and walked out the room towards the living area and put my phone into my purse.

"You look lovely." I lifted my head to see Harry in a black suit, no tie with the top
Buttons open and his blazer undone.

"You look handsome"
"Ready to go?"
"Yes."
I took his arm and we got into the back of a black car.

"Were are we going, your not gonna kidnap me are you?"
"No. But that's a good idea, then I'd have you all to myself."
He kissed my temple and stroked my hand.

"Right. Put this on"
"Your joking"
He handed me a black blindfold.
"No. We're here so hurry"
I put it on and he lead from the car, up some stairs and the floor wasn't very even. God why did he let me wear these shoes?

"Ok. Take it off"
I removed the cloth and looked out at what was the beautiful Italian skyline at sunset from INSIDE the collosium.

"Omg."
He was still holding my hand as I took a step forward to eat a better look.

I heard a click and looked behind me.

"I wanted to get a photo of us when you saw this, I thought it was be nice."

One of our guards nick handed Harry his phone back and he smiled a thank you before they left us to our evening.

"This is amazing, but you said we were having dinner and I don't was got know how much you spent on this." I looked at his sternly, he knows I don't like him spending too much money on me. He's tried it before.

"We are having a dinner and I don't care"
He led me to a table set at the opening to one of the archways. Obviously put there just for us. On it was two plates of food covered by a silver dome.

"Bon a petite."

I giggled and began to eat my meal. This was perfect.

He, was perfect.

"Thank you Harry"
"Your more than welcome.

Grace, I love so much. I know it's fast, and we arnt even dating yet but I know that's how I feel because I don't feel it often. And I talked to the boys and they agree your something different. Your funny, beautiful, smart and kind and my best friend. I love you so much."

I was smiling all over. "I love you so much too"

"Will you be my girlfriend."
I don't know what to say.

"I know this is kinda a big thing because you'll be in the media more, but I promise I'll protect you. And I understand if you don't feel the same way but I just had to ask. And if you do we don't have to go public straight away, even though I think they already gues-"

"Harry stop. I want to be your girlfriend. Yes."
"Are you sure?"

"God i'm sure, I love you. And you know the media doesn't bother me. I know it'll be hard but all relationships are hard. For all I care we can go and tell everybody right now because I want everyone to know how much I love you."

His smile Was bigger than I had ever seen it before, and he smiles a lot.

He didn't say anything but he came over to my side of the table and pushed his lips against mine. My body set on fire and it took me a minute, but I responded to the kiss and when his tongue asked for entrance I granted it.

I swear we stayed at it for minutes. As we slowed down Harry smiled into the kiss.
"This has to be the best night of my life."
We were still so close. I rested my head on his.
"And mine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
966 8 10
Nearly 14 years since One Direction formed, the group chat is active once again. Harry and Louis have moved in together, with Louis and Harry co-pare...
6.4K 253 29
Sequel to my one and only. One year. It's been one year since Harry has stormed out of the house and left me with my son named Tyler. He's now one a...