Chasing Happiness [Complete]

By faithnomyen

It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters b... More

Prologue
Statement
What's next?
ACB-03 Exclusives
#ArtKong
He's going on a date
Ask me 'who'
Lemons are the sweetest
Hungry Sisters
A day in the life
A realization, a video and an article
#PlutobabyArthit
Lemons, I'd like you to meet...
When memories from the past...
...are haunting the present
Everything Kong, everything
The superstar's backstory
Of letters, confessions and stolen kisses
Real Score
Chimon's Birthday
A little showy
Script, coffee, and people from the past
Get Even
Another [breaking] news
Mint's flower shop
One Year
The yellow ones are tansy, it means...
Ex
ACB Building
The gift box and the package
His Past
A hopeless cause
Superstar's downfall
Defeated
Aftermath
Superstar is back to work
Of song lyrics, advises, and dessert date
Mielle = Anniversary
Epilogue

Locked Folder

4.7K 289 125
By faithnomyen

"Kooong!!! Guess what guess what!!!!" Kong laughs as Stud entered his dorm. The place has become his hangout place when Kao and Khai are not available, like today. He came here to work on his assignments while waiting for Stud so they can eat dinner.

"What's going on?" Kong asked as he stood up only to be hugged by Stud as he ended up pulling him to lie down on the bed. This made Kong giggle as he tried to get away from his embrace but Stud just hugged him tighter.

"Guess what?" Stud's excitement is truly evident on his voice making Kong laugh as he finally stopped moving and looked at his face.

"What?" he poked his cheek making Stud laugh.

"I met a casting director while I was at the mall with Boyo and Safe. He wants me to come over and audition for a drama!" Stud revealed as he kissed Kong's forehead in excitement.

"Oh my God congratulations!!!" Kong hugged him tightly as he can feel his happiness radiating through his hug. He knows that Stud has this little dream of becoming an actor. He shared how he auditioned on dramas before.

"I am so excited for you! I know you'll get it!" Kong broke the hug as he cupped his cheeks but Stud is fast enough to kiss him first. It was an innocent kiss when Stud started moving and made Kong's back flatly lay on his bed while he moved on top of him, slowly grinding earning a muffled moan from the younger.

"S... Stud... I'm hungry, I want to eat dinner-"

"I want to eat too..." Stud teasingly whispered while Kong is looking up to him.

"Hmm?" he continued to tease but Kong just laughed as he slapped his chest.

"Not now, it's school week," Kong shyly covered his face making Stud laugh as he removed one of his hand and kissed it.

"You'll support me right?"

"Of course! I'll be your number one fan! I'll build a fanbase!" Kong's reply made Stud laugh.

"Love you," Stud gave his lips a quick peck making Kong giggle.

"Love you too!"

"Tew," a sigh escaped from Kong's lips upon seeing his boss enter as he looks at them in confusion.

"Kong," Tew looked at him then down to Stud who is still kneeling and hugging his legs. Kong's eyes widen upon realizing their position making him push Stud whose hold finally loosened up making him escape from his hug. Kong took a step back as he swallowed hard, his mind working extra hard to think of what to say.

"I saw you enter the room with someone but I didn't see if who... Dae told me that Stud came to visit you..." Tew is still observing their movement as Stud is already standing up, holding his jaw.

"But I noticed that it took some time so I came since you didn't sign to use the recreation room, I was worried that the security may see it," Kong wanted to facepalm with what Tew said. It wasn't in his plan for this conversation with Stud to get longer than expected. He understands the building protocols and they need to at 'sign in' when they are using rooms inside their floor just so the security can trace them in case of emergency.

"Well Tew, you see-"

"You can sign whatever that is later, Kong." they both turned to Stud.

"Tew, as you can see, we are talking-"

"No, we're done talking here, Stud," Kong said as he took a step back. He then turned to look at Tew, hoping to get some help to push the man away.

"But Kong-" Stud reached out to hold him again but Kong pushed him away.

"Stud you're not drunk but you're acting like one. Stop it and leave now! Don't come back and bother me again!" Kong raised his voice as he glared at him.

His voice alerted Tew as he cannot remember Kong raising his voice that way. Kong's glare towards Stud is making him understand that something is wrong too. He walked towards Kong.

"Stud, I can see that you're talking but Kong said you're done so you should go," Tew said as he looked at the actor. He noticed a part of his jaw turned into a bruise and he can already guess what happened to it as he glanced at Kong.

"No Tew, stay away from this conversation, I am busy talking to Kong-"

"How can I stay away if you are disturbing my employee who is currently working?" Tew raised his hand to check his watch.

"It's still office hours and Kong has deadlines to meet, do you understand?" Tew looked at him again.

Stud clenched his jaw and then winced over the pain that he felt. Kong's punch was strong that he can already feel the bruise forming.

"But-" before Stud can reach out to touch Kong, Tew pulled Kong as he moved forward, partly blocking Kong from Stud.

"I don't know what's going on, but I am telling you Stud, you are disturbing one of my employees and I cannot let you continue doing it. Kong said you're done so you can leave now," Tew looks at Stud in the eyes as a warning. He was able to work with the actor a few times ever since he started working in Mielle that is why he's quite familiar with him already.

Stud gripped his knuckles as he looks at Tew and then Kong who is still glaring at him.

"We're still not done here, Kong," Stud pointed his finger at him.

"Arthit? Your relationship?" Stud smirked as he shakes his head. The mocking expression on his face made Kong bite his inner cheek so he wouldn't say anything further. Gripped his thumbs between his palm and fingers to control himself.

"I told you, leave it and give me a chance to prove myself again..." there is something on his expression that made Kong's heart beat faster as worry is starting to overtake his emotions.

"I don't want you to regret anything in the end, Kong," Stud shook his head as he pointed his finger to him as his last warning before he glared at Tew and then headed towards the door.

Tew gulps as he got surprised with what Stud just said but he immediately gathered himself as he shook his head.

"I'm escorting him out," Tew said as he turned to Kong who is looking down.

"Kong," he called his attention making Kong look up as he nods.

"Calm down and head to my office, we'll talk once I return," Tew said making Kong nod again. Tew then quickly approached the door where Stud is standing, waiting for one of them to open it using their ID.

As Tew and Stud left the room, Kong gulped hard as he finally took a deep breath to calm himself. The conversation they just had consumed all his energy. He closed his eyes to clear his mind but Stud's expression and voice kept on coming back in his mind.

"I don't want you to regret anything in the end, Kong,"

Kong opened his eyes as he looks at the closed door where Tew and Stud exited earlier.

"Could it be... Stud?"

+

Kao crosses his arms on his chest as he sighs. Khai awkwardly looks at him then to Kong who is playing with the cake.

"Can I have one?" Khai asked to start the conversation as he pointed at the bread. Kong just nodded, mind obviously not with them.

"Kong," Kao called his attention while Khai awkwardly took the piece of bread. He became their friend but there are times that he is aware of how the two have a longer connection so he chooses to stay quiet unless needed.

"Kao please..." Kong pleaded as he sighed.

"This is the fifth time in the past two months," Kao didn't think twice to mention the topic that Kong has been trying to avoid.

"He must be busy-"

"If he is busy he should have messaged you or maybe not accept your invite in the first place," Khai cut him off while chewing his bread.

It just made Kong blow some air as he threw his head to the back, pushing the cake away from him. Kao just shook his head as he pulled the cake closer to him.

"We should eat this instead, this food that you prepared doesn't deserve to be wasted," Kao suggested as he took out the utensils that Kong prepared.

"That one time I tried harder..." Kong muttered as he bit his lower lip. It made Kao and Khai pause from what they are doing as they look at him.

"Kong..."

"Don't get me wrong... I am really happy for him. I am so proud that he is reaching his dreams... but..." and another sigh.

Blessing poured down to Stud one after another. He passed the audition and was casted as one of the main roles. Kong wasn't surprised that it was a boy's love drama since it is becoming famous in the industry. He just felt really proud of Stud.

Kong planned to tell his parents about his relationship soon, but Stud entering the entertainment industry made the elder request to keep their relationship longer. Kong understood why so he just agreed. He knows how hard it is to gain fans and it's better for Stud to be single so he and his loveteam, Arm who also passed the casting audition will be shipped harder and gain fans faster.

"Kong..." Kao sighs as he looks at Kong helplessly.

"I'm really trying to understand him, I swear... but I'm getting tired too," Kong whispered as he washed his hands on his face.

Stud has started doing workshops and at the same time, he is starting to do fan service with Arm and they are slowly gaining fans. Kong is proud and happy to see pictures of Stud taken by fans online. He even saves them on his phone.

"He is just preparing for the drama now... what more if filming starts and then promotions? What will happen?" Khai has a point and Kong doesn't really know how to answer him. He has made himself believe that things are going to be okay, that he'll be the supportive number one and boyfriend for Stud. But how can he do it when Stud is slowly slipping away from him?

"I need to talk to him," Kong said with determination.

"How many times have you said that?"

"Shit!" Kong gripped his knuckles at Khai's statement. Right, how many times? They were still okay when Stud was starting, he even promised to introduce him to Arm one day. They still go on dates and hang out on their vacant time.

Nowadays, there are times that Stud would skip his classes because of 'work' which means, missing to meet Kong as well. In the past two months, Stud has missed five dates that he 'promised' Kong.

'The workshop ended late, I'm sorry.'

'I didn't forget! The manager handling us didn't want us to go since some fans came, sorry.'

'I promise to be there – oh shit sorry, it's the birthday of Arm's sister and our manager wanted us to show up together.'

'I came... but you weren't there anymore. I wasn't able to read your message, sorry.'

And today is the latest.

Kong was able to win an interuniversity journalism contest and Stud happily called and congratulated him. Kong said he wants to go on a date and Stud said yes. He prepared for a date and even saved money for a cake and to congratulate both of them, but no Stud came. He was surprised when Kao and Khai suddenly showed up while he was blankly staring at his phone.

"I'll say this since I am your best friend," Kao called his attention as he is zoning out again.

"He is becoming a jerk and I don't like it. Tell him to do things right or I'm coming after him," Kao said in a serious voice and it made Kong gulp. Kao is usually soft-spoken and he is not someone who gives this kind of warning.

"And I'm here too," Khai raised his hand.

"I know... I know..." Kong muttered. The two showed up and Kao admitted that he pulled Khai along to follow him and see if Stud showed up. They have been dealing with Kong's moods and stories about his relationship these past few months. They saw how happy and glowing he was when he and Stud started dating. Half a year later, they are seeing Kong lose his glow and they are not here for it.

+

"Okay Prem, meet me at my other place for it," Arthit said as he glances at Ice who met his eyes through the rearview mirror.

"Are you free now?"

"Yes, my schedule just ended. I need to meet someone at my place so let's just meet there as well," Arthit replied.

"I see... okay I'll see you there," and they ended the call.

"Where?" Ice asked as he wore his seatbelt. Arthit only has a morning schedule and it's done. They're already inside the coaster when his phone rang before Arthit can give instructions on where they should go.

"To my other place... Prem said he already has a big lead..." Arthit's reply made Ice meet his eyes through the rearview mirror again.

"And I have a feeling that it's not just a lead... but he found them already, so let's go."

+

"I thought you said you'll understand?!"

"I did and I have been trying to understand everything, Stud!"

"Kong you're being unreasonable-"

"Because you are being unfair!"

And silence enveloped the room. Stud washed his hands on his face as he finally looks at Kong. It is Saturday morning and he was surprised when someone knocked at eight in the morning. What surprised him more is the fact that it is Kong since he already gave him a spare key when they officially got together.

"Kong..." Stud finally said in a calm voice as he stood up from his bed and approached Kong who is standing near his fridge.

"Listen-"

"Stud enough of the flowery words please," Kong raised both of his hands in front of him before Stud can even try to hug him. It made Stud sigh as he took a step back.

"If this is about the missed date last time, I am sorry. I had to accompany Arm to the skin clinic since he started having a skin breakout and our manager said I should come along too," Stud repeated his explanation to Kong the moment the call connected that day.

"I wanted to call you but our phones were with our manager and-"

"And you cannot get it until your schedule ends. I know that already," Kong looked at him with a blank expression.

"And I understand everything Stud... from the moment you started to explain to me about the deal with this casting, with this drama, with your loveteam, I understood everything. I tried to be patient and supportive since I know that this is your dream," Kong looked at him in the eyes as he bites his inner cheek to stop himself from tearing up.

"But I am getting tired too... I am getting tired of this unfairness from you,"

"Kong-"

"Do you even know why I think it's unfair?" Stud shook his head.

"It's unfair because you think I am unreasonable while what they are asking you to do is okay for you," Kong gulps as he grips his knuckles.

"It's unfair because you think I am unreasonable when the main reason why am I being like this is that the last time I remember, I am your 'real' boyfriend," he gave emphasis on the word 'real' and he can see how Stud winced.

"Kong..."

"It's unfair because I feel like I am the only one trying now-"

"Kong no! Don't say that!" Stud wasn't able to stop himself from holding both of his arms as he slightly gripped it out of reflexes.

"No don't say that! I am trying-"

"But I can't see it Stud, I can't feel it at all!" and there, tears started to form in his eyes as he looks into Stud's eyes. The eyes that used to give his entire body feel fluttery and make him feel like there are butterflies all over his system. He doesn't want to admit it but he is not feeling them anymore.

"Kong I love you! I really do! Look-"

"Stud-"

"Please listen to me first," and there he is, using his pleading voice again. Thing is, Stud has these two personalities when he's with his friends and when he's with him. When he's with his friends, he's a little tacky, cocky, and frank. When he's with him, he tends to always sound like pleading, playful, and soft. This pleading voice always shakes Kong's determination.

When he noticed that Kong is not going to speak again, Stud cleared his throat.

"Look, I'm sorry. I am really-really sorry for all the things that I have done, especially recently," Stud made sure that he is keeping eye contact with him.

"I am sorry for calling you unreasonable, for being insensitive... I'm sorry," Stud wets his lips as he took a deep breath.

"I am just overwhelmed by how things are moving so fast with everything that I am going through right now. The drama, the workshop, Arm, our manager, the fans... everything feels like a dream but they're true... and I just..." Stud closed his eyes knowing that he cannot save himself with how messed up his mind is right.

"Just... I'm sorry, Kong," and he slowly pulled him in his embrace, softly resting Kong's head against his chest. He patted his head a little as he can hear him hold a sob.

"You're a jerk," Kong muttered in the hug but Stud heard it clearly. It made take a deep breath as he slightly nodded, knowing well what Kong meant.

"I know, and I'm sorry," he continued to apologize.

"No amount of sorry will make up the last time, Stud," Kong broke the hug as he looked at him the eyes while wiping away his own tears.

"But I am willing to make it up to you, Kong... I'll try harder," Stud sounded determined that despite having doubts, Kong found himself nodding.

"I'll expect that,"

"I love you, Kong."

"I love you too."

+

"Prem," Arthit smiles at his private investigator who just entered his unit followed by Ice who opened the door for him.

"I need to meet someone first, can you wait?" Arthit asked and that made Prem look at him confusedly.

"But... aren't we in a hurry for this?" Prem asked as he raised the envelope he is holding but a sly smile just formed on Arthit's face.

"We are... but the person I am meeting is important too," Arthit replied.

Prem looked at Ice who just shrugged his shoulders as he headed towards the kitchen to prepare some snacks for Arthit and his visitors.

"But when my visitor arrives, can you hide inside one of the rooms first?"

"Who is it Arthit?"

"You'll know... so just hide while we talk, I told my visitor it's just going to be me and my bodyguard here," Arthit then glanced at Ice who is busy rummaging his fridge.

Prem looks at him suspiciously but he knows Arthit, he won't delay something as important as the information he is holding unless it is something more important so he found himself nodding to what he said.

+

"P'Safe, have you seen Stud?" Kong greeted and asked his seniors as he approached their usual study table.

Stud did make it up to him. They went on 'secret' dates, watched movies, hanged out, and played around in Stud's dorm. Kong felt like he got Stud back to his life again. But recently, things have been hectic. He's now a sophomore and he needs to focus on his studies more. The filming for Stud's drama started and Kong knows that he took lesser units for this semester because of that.

"No Kong, we haven't seen him," Safe replied as he eyed their other friends.

"I messaged him about the class earlier but he just left me on read," Boyo added.

"He's on his third warning, right? Prof Mai is quite strict with attendance, he should show up soon," what Am said made Kong pull his lips in. He knows that Stud promised to still prioritize his studies but it seems like he is losing his focus now.

"Why are you looking for him, Kong? He hasn't shown up since Monday," Safe's question made Kong gulp. Right, Stud hasn't contacted him or responded to him since Monday. The last conversation they had was Saturday and he had to focus on helping out his mom and dad with checking test papers the whole Sunday.

"That's the exact reason why phi," Kong replied and that made Stud's friends exchange looks.

"He hasn't messaged you too? What's up with that guy? I know he's gaining fans and is reaching his dream to become an actor but that's too..." Am cannot even finish her sentence as she shook her head.

"Have you checked online?" Tor asked and Kong just nodded.

He checks on all online platforms to see updates about Stud. He saw that he was filming last Monday and fans came over to 'cheer' for them. He saw intimate pictures of him and Arm and he tried his best to be fine with it. They talked about this and Kong said that it's fine since they're just 'acting' anyway.

"Do you know his manager's number? Maybe we can get an update too... our professors are asking for him but we just kept on saying that we'll tell him but we haven't really properly talked to him even when he comes over our classes," Boyo's statement made Kong take steady breaths. He was wrong, right? The Stud he knows is not back.

"I don't have any numbers of people he is working with, P'Boyo," Kong replied.

"That's bad... how about this... we'll message you if we get any update from him or message us if you get one? We need to knock off some senses on that guy too!" Am suggested and that made Kong smile. He may not be close to Stud's friends, but they are nice to him and he's thankful for that.

"I'll do that, phi. Thank you very much."

+

"P'Yui, welcome back to my place," Arthit stood up as he greeted her.

"Thank you for meeting up with me, Arthit," Yui said with a smile.

"Have a seat, phi," Arthit then glanced at Ice who nodded and headed to the kitchen to bring out the snacks.

"Have some snacks phi, I wanted to prepare lunch but this meeting seems urgent," Arthit pointed at the plate that consists of different flavored bread which Ice brought to the center table with a glass of juice.

Ice stood at the side making Yui glance at him before she sat straight and cleared her throat. Arthit's bodyguard slash driver really holds the reputation of being stoic and scary looking most of the time. She has known him since he started working with Arthit but Yui still feels awkward and slightly intimidated when he sees him this serious.

It's not like I'll harm Arthit or something...

"So, P'Yui... what is this meeting for? And why did it have to be on a note?" Arthit asked as he took out a paper from his pocket. Ice raised a brow upon seeing but Yui just pursed her lips.

Arthit was surprised when one of the staff of his schedule earlier gave him the folded paper. With everything that is going on with them right now, he got alerted as he carefully opened it.

Arthit, it's P'Yui.

After your schedule, can we meet? I have something important to discuss. Message me if you're available.

The message tickled his curiosity in him that he messaged her of the time and place where they'll meet.

"Your phone is with your managers when you're in a schedule, I didn't want to be in trouble with Jane if he sees me messaging you," Yui explained and Arthit nodded in understanding.

After his mother died, Yui was his temporary manager for schedules when his aunt cannot come until he turned 18. Everyone thought that Yui will remain as his manager until he announced that he hired Jane as his personal manager. It was quite a surprise to the artist management department of ACB since a lot of them are hoping to be Arthit's manager.

There was quite a misunderstanding between Jane and Yui at first since Yui didn't want to let Arthit go but Arthit made his decision so Yui had no choice. They are civil now but Arthit knows that the misunderstanding that happened before will never be forgotten by the two of them.

"Doesn't Stud have any schedule today that's why you're here?" the mention of his talent made Yui pull her lips in. After Stud officially signed under ACB, she was assigned to be his and Arm's manager and he is still working with them until now.

"He's with his assistant, I just accompanied Arm for a fitting earlier then I am free," Yui replied.

"I see..." Arthit crossed his knees as crossed his arms on his chest.

"P'Yui... you're buying so much time, this is not you," Arthit finally said as he raised a brow at his previous manager.

He knows how she would usually speak straight to the point and is very detailed oriented that is why he was able to get good deals and schedules when she was still working with his aunt in managing his schedule. It was mostly his aunt managing him, but he knows that Yui is trying to involve herself more as well. He knows that his aunt and Yui became good friends even after everything.

Yui gulps as she clasped her fingers together before she glanced at Ice then to Arthit.

"This is about Stud..." she said, almost a whisper. Arthit just kept his blank expression as he waited for her to continue.

"I think he is... stalking your boyfriend, Arthit," The actor's eyes widen over what Yui said, even Ice lost his facial control over her statement.

"What?!"

"I think... obsessed is also the right term..." Yui continued as she took out a laptop from her bag.

"What do you mean?" Arthit watches Yui turn on her laptop and navigate it for a while. He had his suspicions as to why Yui wanted to meet up with him, but he never thought that it would be this.

"It's because of this," Yui said as she glanced at Ice first and then to Arthit before she turned her laptop and face it to Arthit. The actor then reached out to receive it. Ice did not hesitate to stand behind the couch where Arthit is seated to see what Yui is showing him.

Arthit's eyes widen as he felt his blood boil in anger. He continued to press the next button, not even minding how hard he is gripping the laptop and how hard he is pressing as pictures continued to show up one after another.

They were pictures of Kongpob when he was still in the university, when he was working in the factory of his aunt, when he's out with Khai and Kao, when he started working in RevealDaily, and even a picture of the night when Arthit was spotted with him.

"It's him..." Arthit muttered as he saw the similar picture that Kong received in a gift box last time.

"Shit!"

"I haven't confirmed it yet, but I think..." Yui gulped as the eyes of the bodyguard and his boss looked at him. He knows that these two are intimidating and she is someone who is not easily affected by it, but now, she can clearly feel how she is chickening out in front of them.

"I think that your dating news was probably his doing but it backfired to him..." Yui explained.

"I don't know why he's doing this but-"

"He is Kong's ex-boyfriend," Arthit said in a flat voice but it made Yui's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Ex-boyfriend?"

"Yes, when he was still in the university," Arthit explained as he looked at Yui in the eyes.

Yui wets her lips as she tried to think. The manager gulped hard as she can finally recall some scenarios in her head.

"You mean... Kong was his lover that he mentioned to me before?"

The term lover left a sour taste inside Arthit's mouth after hearing Yui say it but he just nodded.

"Oh my God!" Yui gasped as she stood up and grabbed the laptop from Arthit. The actor and his bodyguard almost pulled it away from her but Yui raised her hand to stop them. She then sat on the couch where Arthit is seated as she started to use her laptop again.

"Stud, what you are getting yourself into..." she muttered as she continued to type. Ice stood behind her and tried to watch what she is doing.

"What do you mean?"

Yui looked up as she half-closed her laptop.

"Arthit... listen to me first..." Yui said but Arthit just clenched his jaw as he looks at her with sharp eyes.

"I want you to listen to me on how I found these pictures... and we can talk further after this..." Yui continued. Arthit glanced at Ice but Ice shook his head a little, indicating that he wasn't able to see what she was trying to do on her laptop.

"Go on..."

Yui wets her lips as she cleared her throat. She knows that after telling him, there's a huge chance that her talent is going to be in a compromising position.

Yui facepalms as she realized that she wasn't able to bring her laptop inside her car when she arrived at the basement where Stud's apartment is located. She came over to discuss his important schedules with him as well as send email confirmations once Stud agrees with them. Despite having the discretion on deciding his schedule, Yui still wants to involve Stud, especially when it's important deals for his career.

Once she entered his unit, she just shook her head seeing how messy his place is. She hired a cleaner for him that comes over to fix his place every time he's out, but since today is Stud's free day, he has caused mass destruction around.

"You were drinking?" Yui asked as she pointed at the empty bottles on the kitchen counter.

"I seldom get to have a chance to drink like this phi... let me," Stud replied as walked towards the kitchen counter and hugged the bottles at once before he stooped down to one of the cabinets to keep them.

Yui just shook her head as she watches him.

"Before we start, I need you to have a clear and sane mind so go take a shower first," Yui instructed.

"Phi!"

"And can I borrow your PC? I forgot my laptop and I need to print some contracts if you agree on them so I can't just use my phone," Yui asked. She watches Stud scratch his head as he grumbles incoherent words.

"Stud!"

"Okay phi, just use it. I'll go shower now," Stud turned his back towards him and headed to his room. Yui just took a deep breath as she shakes her head. Years of working with Stud made her practice on how to extend her patience further. Stud and Arm are polar opposites, but she can never compare working with them to the time she worked with Arthit. He was much younger than them when she worked with him, but he was more mature in dealing with his life and his schedule. Yui assumed that it is also because of the things he experienced while growing up.

She entered the other room in his apartment which he transformed as a computer room. Stud invested in buying an expensive computer set. Yui doesn't really know why since he is not someone who is really into games, photo and video editing, or music like other artists that she knows who bought a similar computer set but she chose not to question him, besides, it is Stud's money after all.

Yui sat in front of the PC and waited for it to turn on. While waiting, she prepared bond papers on the printer beside her. When the PC turned on, Yui is about to log in to her email when something caught her eyes. It is a locked folder on the desktop. She has used his PC several times but this is the first time she saw the unnamed and locked folder. Wanting to respect her talent's privacy, she ignored it.

And that happened several times. Yui prints some papers inside Stud's computer room and the locked folder kept on calling her attention. It triggered her curiosity as she never saw the folder before.

One day while she is waiting for Stud to arrive home from visiting his parents, Yui found herself hovering the cursor on the folder. She closed and opened her fist while pep-talking herself that she is invading Stud's privacy by trying to open it, but part of her kept on saying that she should check it. Call it motherly instinct but she feels like there is something wrong with it. She has been a manager for a long time and she treats her talents as her children and right now, she can feel that something is wrong.

Taking a deep breath, Yui finally double-clicked on the folder and it showed the enter password dialog box that needs 4 digits code. She tried to think of possible passwords that Stud uses. She first tried using Stud's unit code and it failed. She tried to mix and matching the code which is Stud's birthday but it didn't work. On her third attempt, a clue came out.

His birthday.

Yui raised a brow as she tried to think of the 'he' that he is talking about. She typed Arm's birthday since she knows that Stud and Arm got together for a short time before they called it off. It failed.

His birthday.

The clue came out again. Yui then tried to think again. She knows that she will be banned to enter the password after the fifth try. Knowing that this is the last, Yui tried to think of the 'he' in Stud's life. She is sure that it is not his dad since they are not that close. She tried to think of Stud's other BL pairs but part of her is sure that it's not them.

Until an incident came in her mind. She remembers how one time, Stud bought a cake a month after his birthday. She teased him saying he is having a post-birthday celebration but Stud just laughed at her.

Trying her luck, Yui changed the month Stud's birthday and entered the code.

It opened the folder.

A loud gasped came out of Yui's lips as she covered it, her eyes widened in shock upon seeing the content of the locked folder.

"This is Arthit's boyfriend?! Why are his pictures here?!"

"I... saved everything just before Stud arrived... I made sure not to leave any traces in case Stud checks it." Yui gulps as she held her laptop tighter. She has knowledge about computers so she made sure that Stud wouldn't suspect that she opened the folder.

"P'Yui... show me the rest..." Arthit's hands are forming a fist with the way Yui told her story. He can also see how restless and worried Yui is.

"Arthit..."

"Phi..." Arthit pulled his lips in as he looks at her in the eyes.

"Protecting Stud like this wouldn't bring you any better... show me everything and we'll deal with it," Arthit warned making Yui gup hard.

Yui closed her eyes as she took a deep breath before she slowly passed the laptop on Arthit's lap.

Silence enveloped the living room as Arthit's expression morphed from shock to anger as he glares at Yui's laptop.

"This bastard!"

"Arthit wait!"

"Arthit calm down!"

Yui and Ice were fast enough to stop Arthit from throwing Yui's laptop and having him stay on the couch.

"What the fuck is he thinking?!" Arthit's face is turning red in anger as he looks from Yui to Ice.

"Arthit please-"

"Bullshit! I won't listen to anything phi! Why the hell does he have those anyway?!"

"Arthit I don't know... I just found it and-"

Their attention was caught by the door opening making Yui's lips part in surprise.

"Prem," Arthit watches Prem exit the room where he asked him to hide for the meantime.

"Who is he?" Yui immediately grabbed her laptop and hugged it but Arthit just shook his head.

"He's my private investigator," Arthit took several deep breaths to calm himself as he looks at Yui then to Prem.

"I heard everything, Arthit," Prem said as he looks at Yui.

"And I think... it is similar to whatever I got here," Prem raised the envelope he has been holding since he arrived.

"Wait... what's going on?" Yui asked confusedly as she looks at the three guys around her.

"Ice, call P'Jane... I think I need my manager here," Arthit instructed as he sat down again. Ice nodded as he excused himself.

"Now Prem, how about completing the story and feed us with whatever you got there?" Arthit looked at his private investigator who immediately nodded.

"Arthit-"

"Sit down phi... sit down and listen," Arthit's voice sent chills down to Yui's spine that she found herself sitting down beside him, not even sure if what she got herself into.

"Long story short..." Prem opened the envelope and threw the folder on the center table making some of its content slide out of its opening. Yui's eyes widen upon seeing the printed pictures in it.

"It has been Stud all along," Prem's lips formed into a sly smile as he looks at the paling manager seated beside Arthit.

++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't even trying to be subtle about it tbh🤷‍♀️😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 10
This is a fanfiction of Sotus The Series, the Thai romance drama between two guys, named Arthit and Kongpob. Arthit is a third year senior, the leade...
10.2K 695 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
367K 17.3K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
235K 6K 14
I always felt that Arthit could be a subby top. Meaning someone who likes to command, but that likes to be overpowered. Meanwhile, Kong has always li...