Bait ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... More

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
7: Hope?
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
18: Messed up
Q & A
19: Seal the Deal
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
28: Giddy
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
32: No mask
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
FACTS

Epilogue

33.4K 1.6K 1K
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

The longest chapter in my history (3.4k+ words)

Third person P.O.V

"I- it wasn't me." Jungkook said seeing Taehyung grabbing his phone back with his shaky hands and marching towards the door.

When Taehyung didn't say anything in response, Jungkook felt his heart drop.

He followed Taehyung in his sweats and started the drive to the location. Both were silent as Taehyung was oddly silent... not crying... not looking out of the window.... just staring at his hands.

Jungkook was internally panicking about his behavior but he preferred to keep himself silent for the time being. It took one hour to reach the hospital where Jin was already waiting for them with Namjoon.

Taehyung quickly came out of the car and ran to the counter to ask, Jungkook followed him till they were standing in front of OPT.

Jin hugged the blond tightly, saying some soothing words to calm him but Taehyung was still not crying.

"How?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who sighed while closing his eyes.

"We received the call from Police on Jin's phone that someone shot Kim Hyungsik while he was being transferred to the central jail." Taehyung's ears perked up but he silently listened to their conversation.

"Police successfully arrested the shooter on the spot and transferred him to the investigation center. But the weirdest thing is that he said it was you who paid him to kill Kim Hyungsik." Jungkook's blood boiled on that but internally he was afraid.

Jin did say the same on the call and since then, Taehyung wasn't saying a single word to Jungkook. The way he was behaving gave a single hint, he did believe that.

He turned back to face Taehyung who was now sitting on a side bench with Jin and crouched in front of him, ignoring all the police officers around the area.

"It wasn't me Tae.. believe me. I would never hurt you that way again. I-- I promised." Jungkook stuttered with his slightly shaking voice and Taehyung moved his eyes to glare at him.

The room of the OPT opened right at the moment and the doctor said that the operation is successful and the patient is fine. He was lucky that bullet just hit him on the shoulder instead of his chest.

A relief washed over Taehyung making him slump more onto the bench. Jungkook decided to give him some time because Taehyung was disturbed emotionally.

They waited for the whole night and finally about 3 am, Hyungsik opened his eyes. The first name he called was Taehyung.

"D- dad?" Taehyung spoke softly when he entered the room and saw his father's beating heart monitored by a machine.

"Here." Hyungsik opened his eyes and patted the bedside for his son. Taehyung walked with his still-shaky legs and sat there.

A stream of tears started to fall from his eyes finally. Hyungsik sadly smiled and brought his hand up to wipe those precious tears.

"Don't cry Tae."

"I was s- scared... so.. so scared." Taehyung croaked out leaning forward and snuggling his head near his father's stomach. Hyungsik sighed in relief at the gesture and patted Taehyung's hair gently with his hand.

"I was also scared for a moment. I thought that I might die before seeing your face once again." Taehyung shook his head, still snuggling.

Minutes passed as Taehyung kept crying while Hyungsik calmed him gently. The thing other desired for years was finally happening.

"Where is Jeon?" Hyungsik asked after he felt Taehyung was calmed enough and now sitting straight.

Taehyung pointed his finger to the door, sniffing slightly.

"Can you call him inside too? Please?" Taehyung frowned but nodded.

Jungkook wasn't ready for this but when he saw Taehyung's puffy eyes and red nose, he silently followed him inside the room after the cops gave him permission.

He was facing the wall while Taehyung was again sitting in the previous spot. Hyungsik inhaled sharply and started.

"You were right. I am not a human... indeed a monster. The day i-" He stopped and tears fell on his cheeks, the guilt of killing some innocent people was now killing him alive.

"I don't know, how you live with that.. you are very brave... and I am an as*****. You shouldn't have forgiven me, should've let me hang for my sins." Taehyung's body stiffened at that and he whipped his neck to see Jungkook's response, who calmly made eye contact with his father.

"I am running a mafia, dealing with many people like you, but I never killed any innocent one. I am not saying that I am a human, but at least. I am not a monster who hurt this innocent boy for nothing." Jungkook said, pointing towards Taehyung.

"Honestly, I don't know, how I did that. But one thing is sure, I was just thinking about him." Taehyung bit his lip and let out a sigh with a few more tears.

Hyungsik smiled at that and nodded his head. His hand reaches forward to grab Taehyung's entangled ones.

"He is your childhood friend you used to see in the park?" Taehyung hesitantly nodded and Jungkook kept his straight face.

"I can't pay for your loss Jeon, but please... never ever hurt h-"

"I am not like you." Jungkook cut him off quickly and clenched his jaw.

"Of course, you are not. That's why I am asking you to take care of him." Hyungsik added and Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Jungkook also did the same.

"He is too innocent for this cruel world, he needs someone like you by his side forever. I can't be a good father to him, but I am sure that you can be the best person for him." Older compiled his words with a genuine smile and Taehyung was trying to absorb the words. What does his father mean by that?

While Taehyung was solving the knots of words, Jungkook get that easily and his expression softened when he saw Taehyung's lost ones.

"I would love to." He mumbled too softly that Taehyung missed it but Hyungsik did hear it, because he had all of his attention on his lips, ready to hear something like that. He did notice the way Jungkook was looking at Taehyung back in his basement, he could feel the love in his eyes that raventte was holding for blond. And for all reasons, he was satisfied that finally, his son had someone who actually cares for him.

"Thank you, Jeon, for everything and I am sure that it wasn't you. I know that person who shoot me, he was working for Rose since I know her." Taehyung closed his eyes and Jungkook felt a bit better than before, at least now Taehyung won't blame him.

Cops entered the room and said they want to talk with Hyungsik, so Taehyung left him after a small side hug while Jungkook simply left the room.

....................

"I am sorry." Taehyung mumbled, fidgeting with his shirt (well Jungkook's actually.)

Jungkook gave him a glance from the rearview mirror and sighed.

"You actually thought that I would do something so lowly? Especially when I gave you my word?" Taehyung's lip wobbled on that. He felt guilty because he actually did believe in that for the time being. His mind was messed up with all the rushy things and that's why he did so.

"I- I am sorry.. I thought... I was- it's-" A sob interrupted his stuttering and Jungkook's heart clenched on that. He stopped the car on the side and left the driving seat, entering the back seat in hurry and hugging the sobbing male.

"Shh.. don't cry please. I am sorry for that. I was just hurt that you actually did believe in that." Jungkook mumbled and softly massaged Taehyung's scalp while patting his back.

It was already noon and they left the hospital as the Cops asked them. Hyungsik was fine now and was under observation. Taehyung decided to go to Jeon's mansion again as he thought to make up for his rude behavior before.

"Now stop crying ok." Jungkook again mumbled after a minute or two but felt the odd silence. He slightly pulled back and saw Taehyung's closed eyes and parted lips. He smiled, finding it adorable having the younger fast asleep in his arms.

He gently placed Taehyung on the back seat fully and took over the driving position again. Coz he wanted to reach his home asap, definitely not wanting to give Taehyung this much uncomfortable sleep.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Namjoon ah, Namjoon ah.. Why he is inviting me?" Jin asked for the nth time, not accepting the truth that he was actually invited to a dinner by JEON JUNGKOOK.

Namjoon, who was driving him to the mansion sighed.

"For dinner Jinne." Jin pouted at that and jerked his head in disappointment.

"If he kills me or anything like that, I will haunt you in your dreams Kim Namjoon." He threatened the other before looking out of the window.

"Gladly." Namjoon gave him his dimple smile that Jin missed seeing, but felt it. He smiled at the answer and muttered a "cheesy guy" under his breath.

It's been one month since the incident of Hyungsik being shot. Rose was arrested for the killing attempt. Hyungsik was transferred to the jail after his recovery.

Yoonmin were happily dating each other during all this time. Jimin was so hyped up about the fact that older wasn't going back to Busan. They had 45 dates in these 30 days. Don't ask me how.

Namjin? Well.. Jin was definitely attracted to the humble and kind-natured Namjoon. But both were shy to confess but still happy with each other.

Taehyung stayed at Jungkook's mansion for 2 days but returned to his mansion as he had to take care of his company. Jin was helping him to understand the things he found difficult.

Things were getting better for everyone and Taehyung was feeling so happy as his company was getting good projects... just because of his hard work.

He used to visit his father every Friday evening and felt happy when they talk about some random stuff.

Ok, now back to the dinner.

Taehyung was also driving to Jeon's mansion. He was very excited about the night. He wore a formal dress, matching with his blond locks perfectly, a never-ending smile on his face.

Yoongi and Jimin were the first to reach their destination. The main hall of the mansion was decorated decently and Jimin gasped dramatically.

"Don't tell me he is marrying Taehyung today." Yoongi chuckled at that and lead him to the couch, to wait till others arrive.

Soon Namjoon and Jin also came with some gifts for Jungkook. Well, it was timberland as Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook greeted them all and lead them to the dining room to enjoy themselves. He was nervous, so so nervous as Taehyung was still not there and he was going to meet him for about a whole week. He went to Busan to settle many things about his Mafia, giving up on the profession and trying to be more focused on the JC company.

He paced back and forth in tension, it was getting late and a certain blond was still not there. He dialed Taehyung's number but the phone was switched off.

A panic settled in his heart and rushed to grab his car keys and was about to leave for his car when someone back-hugged him suddenly.

The alluring scent started to fill up his senses and he quickly relaxed under the touch.

"Where are you going?" A soft voice whispered near his ear and the small hair on his neck started to salute under the effect, standing proudly.

Jungkook bit his lip when the person behind him breathed on his nape, lips slightly brushing over the skin. A light growl left his throat as the other pressed his body a little more on his back.

"Tae, what are you planning?" Jungkook wanted to sound stern but his body betrayed him under the effect of the said male and it came out like a whine. A sweet giggle echoed in the air as Taehyung let go of him and Jungkook quickly turned back to only widen his eyes.

Taehyung was looking so gorgeous in the outfit, while holding a bouquet? (A/N picture above).

"Hi, Kookie." Taehyung beamed and brought his fingers to close Jungkook's opened mouth.

"H-hi." Jungkook was happy that none of his men were there to laugh at how he was stuttering in front of the beauty.

Jungkook cleared his throat to overcome his embarrassment as Taehyung was biting his lips to control his laughter.

"That's for me?" Jungkook pointed towards the bouquet and Taehyung shook his head.

"For someone special, I am going to propose tonight after getting free." If we say that Jungkook's smile dropped on the floor, it would be a low estimation. It was buried deep inside the core of the earth.

Jungkook muttered an "oh" and gestured to Taehyung to come inside with a small smile.

Jin and Jimin hugged the hell out of him once he entered the dining room. They all had a good time while Jimin was bragging about his dates and upcoming tour to eastern countries while Jin was glaring at Namjoon who was busy enjoying the dessert.

All were happy, well sorry I forgot that Jungkook was not so happy now. His eyes couldn't tear off the way Taehyung was looking at the bouquet from time to time and smiling.

He inhaled and exhaled to calm himself, not wanting to disturb the perfect night for all. But he couldn't help, only the thought of having someone else with Taehyung was stabbing him continuously.

"Um. Enjoy yourself, there are drinks if you want. Hyung! Please handle this." He said to Yoongi who nodded curtly, feeling bad about the way he was about to leave after inviting them.

Taehyung also felt the change in Jungkook's behavior and also excused himself from the dining room. He walked outside and found Jungkook sitting on the grass, playing with the little green outgrowths with his fingers.

Taehyung silently walked towards him and he swore he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes. But when Jungkook felt his presence, he quickly turned his face to wipe those off while muttering.

"Why are you here Tae? Do you need something?" Taehyung felt a pang in his heart because Jungkook sounded so broken at the moment. He sat beside him and leaned towards Jungkook's shoulder.

"Someone." He replied to which Jungkook whipped his neck to face him.

"Oh.. the one you gonna purpose?" Jungkook asked, clenching his jaw, maybe to control from crying.

Taehyung nodded his head proudly, sending another knife to Jungkook's heart who couldn't stop his eyes to sting again.

During this whole month, Jungkook showed his love and care for Taehyung which the latter definitely felt. He was always there for him to share all of their things, getting along like real friends... and that's the thing Jungkook was dreading for some reason. He felt that Taehyung took him just as a friend... nothing more.

He wanted to confess to him his true feelings, thinking that might be Taehyung wasn't able to actually feel the love he has for him but a few thoughts always stopped him...

What if he just actually sees me as his friend?

What if he doesn't like the idea of having that kind of relationship with me?

What if he isn't into guys?

And the most dreaded one..

What if he finds it disgusting and leaves me?

So, he decided to keep things the way it was going.

Taehyung?

Well, he waited for the whole month to have any kind of clear word from Jungkook. He did feel the way Jungkook was showering him with his love but prevented himself to say it loud. And he felt it, the insecurities in Jungkook's behavior whenever he was around him.

That's why he decided to take the action this time, though he heard the confession before...

Jungkook gulped and averted his gaze down, hiding his tears from Taehyung but Taehyung sadly smiled and moved his chin up.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Jungkook felt a lump in his throat.

"I- I am."

"Then why your eyes are teary?" Taehyung asked, obviously he was well aware of the real answer.

"Oh.. I think it's wind." Jungkook chuckled and hastily wiped his eyes again. Taehyung kept staring at Jungkook with love eyes and finally said it.

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook slowly moved his eyes to look directly in Taehyung's brown ones. He saw the glint of happiness and love in those.

"W- what?"

"I love you Kookie... not as a friend... not as a savior.... as a man.. my man." The way Taehyung said My man, Jungkook's heart skipped many beats and kept staring at Taehyung who moved his hand from his back which Jungkook didn't notice before.

Presenting the bouquet of flowers to the Jungkook, Taehyung smiled widely.

"Can you accept me? I am sorry for replying too late." Taehyung said with a pout and Jungkook blinked his eyes, one time looking at the bouquet and another time at Taehyung.

"Y-you-"

"Yeah. I heard it all you stupid bunny. Who confesses to a sleeping someone?" Taehyung giggled while shaking his head and Jungkook's tears fell on his cheeks again.

"It's- it's not a dream. Right?"

"No.. it's not." Taehyung confirmed with a nod and Jungkook let out a laugh, a nervous yet happy laugh.

"You.. seriously? I mean.. how?" Taehyung giggled again because now Jungkook was looking like a curious bunny, doe eyes in need of finding the answers.

"Are you accepting it or should I propose to someone else?" Taehyung mumbled, waving the bouquet a little in front of Jungkook's eyes, and in the next second, the bouquet was snatched away from Taehyung's hand.

"No way. It's mine." Jungkook growled and Taehyung snickered.

"Yeah sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes but snickered when Jungkook yanked him forward and Taehyung fell on his chest with a squeak.

"You are also mine, Taehyung... only mine." The possessive Jungkook was back and Taehyung bit his lip as he smelled the strong cologne of the older.

"Of course.. I am." Jungkook relaxed visibly and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's back, scooping him closer.

"I am so happy that you heard it Tae. I was feeling so ins-"

"I know about your insecurities Kookie.. that's why I jumped in and took this step," Taehyung said and pulled back to see Jungkook's glistening eyes. He cupped Jungkook's face and leaned forward.

"I wasn't dumb who couldn't see and feel your love and affection towards me. You are completing me slowly and steadily. That's what I needed for years." Jungkook smiled and also cupped Taehyung's right cheek, his other hand clutched over the bouquet protectively while resting over Taehyung's back.

"You are also completing me, Tata. I love you so much... so so much." Jungkook breathed out, voice coming out huskier than usual and maybe, Taehyung felt goosebumps over his skin.

"Where is the rude Mafia who was using me as bait?" Taehyung teased Jungkook while wiggling his brows and Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheek before leaning more closer.

"I am not a mafia anymore, Kim Taehyung." He said in a low growl, eyes looking at the other's lips.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked after a moment of intense tension, the feeling making the surroundings hot for both. Taehyung nodded slightly and closed his eyes, anticipating the long-awaited moment. 

Soft lips landed on his own and moved gently, like feathers... the touch was overwhelming for both as Taehyung's hand traveled to Jungkook's coat and clutched the fabric while Jungkook's hand tightened around Taehyung's back... other caressing soft cheek.

Jimin and Jin were squealing and fangirling from the window but Namjoon and Yoongi dragged them away, to give privacy to the two boys.

Jungkook pulled back and saw Taehyung panting slightly, his lips were redder and swelled, making him feel proud. Jungkook moved his hand a little down and traced over Taehyung's lips with his thumb. He leaned again and pecked on side of Taehyung's lips corner again.

"And about using you as bait, now I believe that...

I did use you as a bait, but against my own heart and soul." 

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

"Sometimes you feel the things messy and ugly for yourself, don't let yourself be drawn to it... use the condition as a Bait and find a new way using it."

"The End"

Assalam o alaikum. So this is the end of my 3rd fiction during pandemic. If any of my word did hurt you in any way, i apologise for that.

And ofcourse... Thanks to all the sweet readers who supported me through this journey and never let me down. I purple you all. 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 48.9K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
495K 32K 63
(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest Mafia of the time with proofs. "You loo...
68.7K 2.7K 54
Where the Mafia marries an innocent boy because of his brother but soon the Mafia falls for him harder that he "Can Kill anyone for him or Can Kill h...
14.4K 514 31
y/n and jungkook both fall in love with each other and but a country biggest mafia taehyung kidnapped y/n and forcefully marry her because he and his...