Bnha x reader (The Sin Archbi...

By filip1500

This is a Bnha x reader story but you have the powers of some of the Archbishops from re:zero #1 in class 1... More

Bio
Prolouge
U.A
Battle Training
U.S.J Part 2
Training
U.A Sport Festival
Internships
Stain
Hero rescue race
Exams
Training Camp
Training camp part 2
Villain Attack
Villain attack part 2
Rescue Bakugou
Rescue Bakugou part 2
All For One Vs One for All!...and Greed?
Expelled?!
Witchcult
Provisional Hero Licence Exam
The Aftermatch
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Overhaul vs Greed
Meeting Pandora
A new enemy
Leugue of Villains vs Liberation Army
The Final Battle
Christmas
Remake.....sorry

U.S.J

7K 184 113
By filip1500

I woke up earlier than usual so i had some time to kill, after playing some video games i went to school but when i got there there were a bunch of reporters at the school gate

Reporter: Hey you! Your a student here right? What's it like to have All might as a teacher?

Y/n: Sorry, i've got school right now so i'll have to go now.

That's a lie, you have plenty of time before school actually starts but you don't want to be bothered by reporters

After you enter the classroom people start asking you questions like "is your quirk telekenisis?" Or they give me compliments like: "That sin archbishop title is soooo cool"
Now i'm not sure if they actually mean it or if they are just saying it because i broke Todoroki's bones.

I answer some of the questions and finally manage to learn all my classmates names, then i go and sit down in class

Aizawa came in to the class and says

Aizawa: Decent work on your training class, i saw the footage. I saw the teams and went over the teams results. Bakugou, your talented so don't salt like a child over your loss.

Bakugou: yea, whatever.

Aizawa: And Midoriya. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is getting old.

Izuku: Y-yea!

Aizawa: Alright now let's get down to buisness, our first task wil decide your future.

Y/n: (maybe another test or something?)

Aizawa: You all need to pick a class representetive.

Y/n: (or not)

Everyone started agruing on who should be the class representetive, although i don't want to be one, it would be a pain in the ass and it doesn't suit me.

SILENCE EVERYONE PLEASE!!! yelled lida suddenly

After that you stopped listening to them all together and just zone out, after a while the class representetive is picked and it's....Izuku? I mean i did vote for him but it was for shits and giggles

Bakugou: OK YOU IDIOTS, WHO VOTED FOR HIM?!

Sero: Did you think anyone was going to vote for you?

While it was hilarous what Sero said, you hoped that you won't find him dead somewhere later.

Y/n: *chuckle*

Bakugou then suddenly turns around and glares at me

Ah shit, he heard me

Bakugou: Something funny?!

Y/n: Hm? Ah it's nothing.

I say while grinning

Bakugou: BULLSHIT! That smirk tells me other wise! You want me to kill you or something?!

Y/n: Oh, i'd LOVE to see you try

Bakugou: OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! DIE-

Aizawa: EVERYONE SHUT UP! I'm trying to take a nap!

Bakugou: tsk- lucky bastard.

I still have a smug look on my face

*later at lunch*

Izuku: Hey...Y/n?

Y/n: Hm?

Izuku: You shouldn't piss off kachan like that...

Y/n: Ka- What?.... Oh. You mean Bakugou? Why not?

Izuku: Well he might just...you know?

Y/n: What? Kill me? Oh please, as if he could do that.

....

Izuku: A-anyway, Guys-s i'm kinda worried about the hole class rep thing. I don't think i'm qualified.

Lida and Uraraka: Sure you are, you'll do great.

Lida: Right? Y/n?

Y/n: Hm? Oh sorry i'm zoning out, and wel...Yea! You'll do great Izuku!

Izuku: y-you really-y think s-so?

Y/n: Yea!

That's a lie. You think that he's absolutely fucked

They talked about being a class rep a bit more, you didn't listen to their conversation, instead your just thinking about random pointless stuff

But suddenly the alarm rings, indicating that there was a breach in UA

Y/n: Finally, something intresting is happening today.

Izuku: That's your reaction?!

After some chaos and people being pushed around, Lida told the students that it was just the media

After everyone returned to their class, Izuku did a small speach about being class rep and how Lida deserves it more, and everyone was totally cool with it.

*Timeskipo*

Aizawa: Today's training is going to be a little diffrent than usual, there is going to be three teachers. All might, me and another teacher.

Sero: Sir, what kind of training is this?

Aizawa: Rescue. You wil be learning on how to handle natural disasters.

Everyone starts to get excited for this training and people start whispering.

Aizawa: Guys, i'm not finished yet.

Everyone stops talking.

Aizawa: Were going to be taking the bus there. And what you wear is all up to you.

After that everyone got in their costumes and went on the bus.

Everyone starts talking to one another until i hear something that peaked my intrest.

Tsuyu: Hey, Midoriya your quirk is kinda like All mights.

Izuku: H-huh?

Denki: Nah, All might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk so their totally different.

I notice that Izuku sighs in relief.....why? It's not like he avoided something bad happening...right?
I should ask Izuku at some point

Then they talk about quirks and how Bakugou wil never be popular.

Bakugou: HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY? I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Tsuyu: See?

Then Denki absolutly roasts Bakugou by calling his personality flaming hot garbage.

You can barely contain yourself from laughing. And after Bakugou finishes yelling at Denki, he turns towards you.

Bakugou: Something funny?!

Y/n: Yep! And i don't think i have to tell you what it is since you should already know what i'm laughing at. Right?

Bakugou: YOU BASTARD! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE SO BA-

Aizawa: Hey, were here so stop messing around.

We got off the bus and went into the U.S.J building and...wow it's huge!

And apparantly the hero thriteen wil be our teacher for this exercise, and while Midoriya was fanboying while 13 talked
Aizawa said something to 13.

Aizawa: Wasn't all might supposed to show up?

13: yea, but he got caught up doing somethings.

And as thirteen was talking about the U.S.J and what we wil be doing, i noticed something in the distance...a portal? I saw some hand guy pop out of there.

Y/n: Oi, Sensei what's that?

Kirishima: Oh wow, we even have fake villains here.

Aizawa: Everyone stay back! Those are real villains! 13 protect the kids!

Everyone was in shock, you on the other hand were like: ......huh, neat.

Welp a bit over 1000 words that's neat.

Hope ya liked reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.5M 48K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
938K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...