Mr Luciano

By itsMathabo

"Why do I always get no happiness without losing something?!" I scream hardly caring that I was a mess in fro... More

Chacter Inspiration
Rainy weather
Last nerve hit
O'Neils at my house?
Moving too fast?
New crowd
Italy
Messy luck
Chapter 10
Stand Up
Kiss Me

The DelaVegas

982 37 4
By itsMathabo

Mr Luciano DelaVega's POV

It's been 2 months since I last went to pay Michael a little visit for our money and came back to Italy. And 2 months of me thinking about his P.A. My first thoughts in the morning always drift off to her. What was she doing at the moment?

I tried to stop my thoughts. I tried distracting myself and sometimes working could do the job.

"Luciano, come down." I heard my sister's voice from outside my office and I knew that lunch was ready. I made my way downstairs and my family was already seated.

My mother and father were busy talking, mostly flirting. It was great that they had a good relationship but damn my eyes.

"Lovely of you to finally come and join us today." Aria, my sister, said as she ate making Giovanni laugh.

"I've been busy." I said rolling my eyes as I ate. She raised her eyebrow smiling to herself not getting the hint to stop talking about it.

"Busy with work or busy distracting yourself with work?" She said meeting my eyes and the table goes quietly as she smirks knowing she's right when I don't speak. I'm never lost for words, but I was this time.

"Wasn't me! Matteo told her." Giovanni quickly says and Matteo looks unfazed as he shrugs.

"Who is she?" I hear my mother speak and I close my eyes shaking my head. "Can we stop talking about this?" I said sternly focusing on my food. My family is really nosy I swear.

"So there is a girl!" My father said joining in on my mother's joy. He may look and act like he's scary but he's a really good man. We're a pretty close family but I'm not talking about my love life with them.

"Dad, not you too! I met a woman once and you all think that I'm getting married or something." I said dropping my fork.

"Tell yourself that. You're the one who can't stop thinking about her." Matteo said giving Aria a high five.

"We are in the mafia for goodness sake. She looked like she's been through enough, I'm not putting her life on the line just because 'I can't stop thinking about her'." I stood up feeling annoyed and the realization sinks into their faces.

"Get yourselves ready. We leave for New York City in an hour, we have to pay Michael his final visit on Monday and take care of some other business." I said coldly looking at my siblings and they silently nod.

I walk away and back to my office. I've come to terms with it but part of me wishes that I didn't just meet her and feel something for the first time, only for us not to meet again.

Nevaeh's POV

"MOMMA." I heard Storm yell my name and I walk out the kitchen and to the living room where she was sitting and playing with her toys.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked sitting down next to her. She gave me her little stuffed pony as made some sounds.

"Momma, can we have ice cream? Chocolate." She says smiling as she now took her car and started driving it around on the floor.

"Hmmm I think we can go have some. I can call Auntie B to come and join us too!" I said matching her childish acts as she nods.

"Really?" She asked with her eyes wide open and I nod grabbing my phone and calling Bailey. It was Saturday afternoon and I'm sure she's free.

"Hello?"

"Hey B! Storm and I are going to buy some ice cream as Donna's place, wanna join us?" I asked as I stood up from the floor.

"Of course! I'd love to see my lovely niece." She said and we quickly make the arrangements and hung up.

"Come, let's go get changed and then we can go." She takes my hand and we walk to my room.

"We look so pwetty momma!" Storm says as we take a quick picture together. I immediately post it on my Instagram showing off how cute my baby is.

"Yes we do. Come on, let's go get you some ice cream!" I said, taking her hand and walking out the house, not without locking. We get into my car which I bought about 1 year ago.

I put Storm in her car seat and closed the door walking to the driver's seat. After a 10 minute drive we arrive outside Donna's Place. It was similar to a café and the food here is amazing.

We exit the car and walk into the place seeing Bailey already there and seated.

"Auntie B!" Storm let's go of my hand and runs to Bailey sharing a warm hug making me giggle. I give B a quick hug and we all sit down getting relaxed.

"What will you be having little Storm?" Bailey asked as she looks down at the kid's menu showing Storm some pictures of the different things.

"I'll have chocolate ice cream wif pizza!" Storm says pointing at those things. After ordering our food I make sure to make Storm eat the pizza first.

"I heard about your brother's news. He's everywhere on the news channel. Have you spoken to your family?" Bailey speaks up with uncertainty as she knows what a touchy topic my family is.

"I heard. And no I haven't. I should be worried sick that Kyle is in the hospital but I honestly don't care." I said shrugging.

The past few days my brother, Kyle, has been trending after he got into a car accident. My family runs one of the biggest companies in New York City. I come from a really wealthy family, but unfortunately for me they are spoilt and rude.

After I decided to adopt Storm, they all turned their back on me. They kicked me out and stopped contacting. I was glad to have finished school because they cut off all my allowance.

I was struggling to get on my feet for a while, until I got my job at MRL with the help from Bailey. I haven't spoken to them in years, and my sister is the most spiteful about it.

"I guess, I mean I don't blame you sis. We both know that Kyle is no father to Storm." Bailey add looking at storm who was wearing headsets and plays games on my phone as she ate.

Yes, Kyle is Storm's father and he knows it after the DNA test. But like the man whore my brother is, he refused to have a relationship with her. He has never seen her in his life and never even tried to. He's a player boy known to be a bachelor and I know that Storm is not his only child.

"Karma at it's finest." I said smiling a bit. I despise my brother the most out of my family. We were the closest ever in my family. We were best friends. And when my mom, dad and sister turned their backs on me it didn't hurt as bad as Kyle's decision.

"Hahaha! Wow that's so true though. That's like the best way to put it!" Bailey says in between her laugh and I just giggle nodding my head.

"Momma, can I please have ice cream now?" Storms says taking off her headsets and I nod ordering her chocolate ice cream.

"It's coming right now angel." The waitress said walking away with her notepad. I brush Storm's hair back. After 15 minutes or more chatting and laughter we finally decide to take our leave.

"See ya, love you guys!" Bailey said hugging us both and leaving first. I back up Storm's things first and pick her up.

"Thank you momma!" She said hugging me and kissing my cheek. I rub her back smiling back at her when I feel a body bump into mine.

"OMG I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." I see a girl with long brown hair with an accent as she spoke apologetically.

"Oh it's okay! Don't worry about it." I said giving her a smile and then Storm gasps looking at her.

"You are pwetty!" Storm says looking at the lady who immediately smiles at her in amusement.

"Thank you. You're super cute. What's your name?" The lady asked laughing with a blushing Storm.

"This is Storm, my lovely daughter." I said looking at Storm who blushed even more.

"I'm Aria. Nice to meet you both. I'm really sorry about earlier, I'm in such a hurry. My stupid brothers are outside waiting for me and I needed to get something to eat around here." She said apologizing again.

"It's all good. Go on, we wouldn't want to delay you from getting food!" I said and she nods as we separate paths smiling once more.

I looked back feeling odd out of nowhere. Was it because of the girl? I shake my head clearing my head but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that she looked so familiar. Or is she just similar to someone I've seen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.1K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...
3.3K 823 14
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
43.3K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
191K 5.1K 67
[ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 #𝟐 ] Luciano Mariano stayed quiet and poised, with corrupting intentions for anyone who crossed his path...