the Legendary flame Part 1

By myHeroAcademiafan132

This will be an OpIzuku, but there won't be a ship this time. Izuku will have a fire quirk, however those wil... More

intro
Chapter 1. Taking attention
Chapter 2. Izuku and UA.
Chapter 3. Start at UA
Chapter 4. USJ
Chapter 6. Exam's
Chapter 7. Rush
Chapter 8. Challenge
Chapter 9. Spy
Chapter 10. fight to survive.

Chapter 5. Saving.

427 6 5
By myHeroAcademiafan132

So i just noticed i've been making a grammer mistake for like 14 fanfic's or so. I used to say hero's but it seems it's heroes sorry my main language isn't english but i try my best.

After Izuku was healed by recovery girl, Izuku's quirk was healing the remaining minor injuries on his body. 2 hours after, Izuku had woken up again. The Nomu that was designed to Kill All might had been destroyed, infact there was nothing left of it, after it completely dissapeared, the quirk aftermath activated and Izuku had taken the blow for it.

Luckily all other students were safe. Thirteen however was in bad shape, but luckily was out of danger when Izuku woke up. The others had faced villains however nothing major.

A week had passed since then. The Media called it the USJ Incident, some of the students were pretty scared after the attack, then again who could blame them? it was their first week at UA, and they were in a major villain attack where people were ready to kill All might.

If it wasn't for All might fighting like that till the attacks had their affect, and Izuku's flames being able to generate that heat, they would've all died right there. Luckily that wasn't the case, All might luckily also managed to save Izuku when the villains wanted to take him with them, however it was all an extremly close call.

Today, Iida was going home to see his family, and he asked Izuku to come along. Everyone thought Izuku lost his family, no one knew that they were actually alive and in a different country except for the teachers at UA. Iida thought it would be a good Idea to bring Izuku along, maybe it would do him good to see them since his family were all kind people.

"Alright, this is it, this is my home" Iida stated as he stood infront of a giant house. "It's so big!" Izuku stated surprised. "Well, i've come form a line of very good heroes, i guess that's also why they can afford such a house" Iida stated. "And you don't want to dissapoint them so you try to become a hero aswell right?" Izuku asked. "That is correct" He answered.

Iida opened the door and walked in. Izuku followed him inside and eventually they reached the living room where his brother and parents were. "Good day everyone" Iida said as he walked in. "Hey Tenya, good to see you again" His brother said. "Welcome home son" his parents said in unison.

"Thankyou mom, dad, Tensei. I brought a friend of mine along" He said as he pointed towards Izuku. "Hello, My name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you" Izuku said in a kind and gentle tone. Iida's family introduced themselfs and then sat down to talk.

It was mostly about how their first 2 weeks had been at UA, Izuku hadn't been there the first 2 days, and apparently Bakugo threw a tantrum during the second day using his gauntlet to destroy a building during a hero training. "That's really something he would do" Izuku said. "It doesn't sound like you were there when it happend" Tensei said. "that's because i wasn't, during those days, i was still going around the Streets carefully" Izuku explained.

"Why was that?" Iida's father asked with a frown. He didn't like the fact Izuku had to be carefully on the Streets. "Well, have you heard about the Midoriya and Soma family that were killed? i was the son of the Midoriya family that went missing" Izuku explained. "Why didn't we realise that the moment you introduced yourself?" Tensei asked a bit surprised.

"Anyway what happend? how did those 2 families get killed? and how did you go missing?" Tensei asked. "That's because, villains were after my quirk, the Soma family was like family to me aswell, and the otherway around was also true. The day they died, my father and the Soma family came over, they told me villains were after me to get my quirk. I called someone to take them to safety, when that person arrived, so did the villains" Izuku explained.

"What happend then?" Iida's mother asked a bit hesitant. "I stayed behind, a few of them attacked me, i countered a little, after that i went a different way then my family, i thought i lured them away. I managed to find a hiding spot, however when i went out later to find something to eat i heard the news that they were killed by an explosion" Izuku explained.

"that's horrible, i'm sorry for your loss" Iida's mother said as his father and brother also nodded. "This might be a bit of a rude question, but what's your goal now?" his father asked. "I'm going to try and become the greatest hero there is. I want to take the fear away from people just by being there, and i want to prevent what happend to me happening to someone else" Izuku explained.

"I see, and what about those villains?" The man asked. "I do want to get them, but only for what they did, sure, i'm angry and i want to make them pay with everything i got, but i'm aiming to be a hero, i can't act on personal grudges, i'm going to catch them for their evil deeds, but i'm not going to hurt them because of what happend to my family even if my body urges to do so" Izuku explained.

"It's a good thing you realise that, you shouldn't go after someone because of hatred, if you do that, you'll be a failure as a hero. You've got potential, i heard how you saved everyone during the incident, don't take the wrong path, i'm sure you'll become a great hero" Iida's father stated as Izuku just nodded.

"Well, i have to go now, it's my time to go patrolling the city." Tensei said. "Well, it was nice to meet the pro hero Ingenium" Izuku stated. "So you figured that out huh?" Tensei asked with a grin as Izuku just smiled at him. Afterwards Tensei left.

Izuku and Iida stayed over to have dinner at Iida's home. After that, they sat down to talk some more however the tv was on when they suddenly saw live news. The town was in a state of panic and explosions happend around town. When the camera's zoomed in on the Streets, Izuku and Iida saw that there were Nomu's there aswell.

Izuku suddenly jumped up and was about to run outside. "WAIT!" Iida's father shouted. "what are you going to do?" he asked. "i'm going to help" Izuku stated. "Without a license? you'll only go against the rules!" the man stated with a frown. "I rather go against the rules and use my power to save others, then to obey them and watch people die!" Izuku stated as he ran off.

Izuku's response wasn't what Iida's father expected and let him surprised. Iida quickly jumped up too and ran after Izuku. the 2 quickly hurried towards down where they saw more explosions. "This is bad" Iida stated. "Sure is, don't you regret coming along? you'll go against the rules and your parents, if anything, we could be punished" Izuku stated as they were still running as they neared the town.

"Just like you, i want to safe people, if that means i have to break the rules to do so then i'll do that, it would feel wrong to just stand and watch to let others die because i don't have a license." Iida answered. Once they reached the town, they saw a Nomu trying to attack a woman and a little kid. Izuku jumped forward with his flames and threw his elbow at the Nomu to launch him away. "Are you Alright ma'am?" Iida asked as he stopped by the woman and her kid.

"Yes, thank you, you 2 really saved us" the woman said as she looked at Iida and Izuku. Suddenly the Nomu came back to attack them again. "Iida get them out of here" Izuku stated. Iida quickly lifted the kid up as he and the woman both ran to safety. Izuku jumped forward and gave a flaming kick to the Nomu's stomach to kick it back. he then closed the distance and incenerated the nomu.

"Well, it's almost like this one was a prototyp if you consider the one at the USj" Izuku sighed. He created Wings of flames and flew towards where Iida went. Eventually Izuku found a temporary first aid station, he found the woman that Iida was helping and went towards her. "Ma'am, have you seen Iida, i mean the long man that helped you?" Izuku asked. "Yes, he saw someone running up ahead and went after the person, he seemed troubled" she stated.

Izuku looked at the direction she pointed to and flew in that direction. he was flying a bit slower to see if he could find Iida. there were alot of alleyways, and Izuku could see pro hero's fighting Nomu's everywhere. Then he saw what he was looking for.

He found Iida, however not in a good way. Iida was on the ground and someone was about to stab him. Izuku flew towards him at full speed. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Izuku shouted as he punched the person in the face.

Izuku's eyes widened when he arrived and looked to check on Iida. It wasn't just Iida there, Ingenium, and a few other hero's were there aswell. Ingenium had a slash to the side and on his legs. Iida had a stab wound in his shoulder, aswell as in his hands. The other hero's sadly had already died.

'Damnit, i was too late for them, luckily i made it intime for Iida and Ingenium, atleast i hope so' Izuku thought. "And another one shows up, really what day is it today? i just can't kill a person in peace without another one showing up today" The villain said. "You sick freak" Izuku answered as he gritted his teeth and took a stance. "Izuku!? no don't! he's too fast and too strong" Ingenium said.

"Who is he anyway?" Izuku asked "His name is Stain, Hero killer Stain!" Ingenium said as Izuku's eyes widened. "I heard his name before but never saw him before, so this is him" Izuku said as he looked at stain. "I am, and you 3 are my next victims, normally i do 1 a day, but today has been a feast already with 3 dead, now to add 3 more corpses to the count" he stated as he grabbed his sword form the ground.

Izuku created a sword from his flames and held it infront of him. "Are you really going to challenge me to a sword fight!? i have to say you do have guts, no one ever had the balls to do so" Stain stated. "Tell me, why do you kill heroes?" Izuku asked. "The hero society today is only after fame and money, there aren't any REAL heroes left, and by real heroes i mean those who are a hero because they want to save others, heroes who don't care about the paying and fame" Stain stated.

"You see that boy over there?" he asked as he pointed at Iida. "That boy over there attacked me out of anger, he only attacked me because i injured his brother, but he didn't try to save him, instead he went for revenge, he could've grabbed his brother and make a run for it, those 3 were already dead, saving 1 person should've been no problem" he explained.

"now you are burdened with protecting your own life and 2 others" Stain stated with a grin. "Who cares if it's 1 person or 2. I'm here to protect them, i came to save people and stop the villains so that's what i'll do" Izuku stated as this surprised Stain.

Stain quickly charged at Izuku as Izuku was slashing towards Stain to create fire slashes towards Stain. Stain gave a wide grin and was dodging the slashes then tried slashing Izuku. Izuku blocked with his sword of flames which surprised stain. "Well, would you look at that, i thought the sword was just for show, but it's actually strong enough to block my sword" Stain stated.

"I'm not as weak as you might believe" Izuku answered with a smirk. Izuku then kicked Stain in the gut to blow him back. Izuku then spins around once while pulling his sword from behind his back over his head and slams it into the ground. "Inferno blade!" Izuku yelled as intense flames shot towards stain who had wide eyes from the huge attack.

Izuku was waiting for impact, however his eyes widened as he saw Stain coming through the flames. Stain quickly attacked as Izuku barelly manages to dodge. However once Izuku jumped back to dodge it, Stain threw knifes at Izuku which pierced his left arm making Izuku unable to use his arm. He pulled the knife's out carefully and covered his body with flames to heal.

"you won't be using that arm anymore" Stain stated. "Only for the time being, but then again, there is still the rest of me" Izuku answered as he smiled with a serious look in his eyes. He undid his sword and placed more power in the flames around him. "So you going to fight me bare handed now?" Stain asked. "you'll notice that your sword won't reach me anymore" Izuku answered.

"Big words for a kid, but can you back them up?" Stain asked. "Why don't you come and find out?" Izuku asked as he threw a punch of flames forward. Stain dodged it and shot towards Izuku with incredible speed. He arrived before Izuku. "Goodbye!" Stain yelled as he gave a barrage of stabs which made it seem like he had 10 arms with swords.

Izuku was dodging all the stabs as he carefully watched Stain's movements. Eventually, Izuku managed to catch Stain's wrist to stop the barrage and gave Stain a headbutt. Stain stumbled back as Izuku then kicked Stain to the lungs knocking the air out of him. Izuku then spins around and gives stain a heel kick and launched him into the wall next to him.

Stain got out of the wall and suddenly started lauching. "Interesting, you really are a powerfull little brat. this'll be fun" he stated with a smirk as he wiped away some blood from the corner of his mouth. Stain immediatly rushed towards Izuku who was about to gaurd from an attack. However to his shock, Stain passed him. "you might be able to fight me, but they can't!" Stain yelled as he jumped to slash Ingenium again.

Ingenium just looked with shock in his eyes. He couldn't get away and Stain was about to kill him. However before Stain reached him, He was suddenly grabbed by a green dragon of flames. The green dragon grabbed Stain's waist, then flew around back to the other side of Izuku and slammed him in the ground.

"you." Izuku said as his eyes were covered by his hair. "You were really about to attack someone who couldn't even move?!" Izuku asked. "What's the point in not doing it? if you go for the kill, everything goes, even if they won't be able to get away, in battle you restrain others to finish them off, so why should this be any different?" Stain asked with a grin on his face.

"I won't let it happen, i won't let you destroy another family! you already killed alot of people, i won't let you destroy their family aswell!" Izuku stated as flames blasted for his body towards stain. Iida, Ingenium and Stain were all shocked by Izuku and his flames. "I think it's time we finish this right now" Izuku said as he pulled up his left arm and clenched his fist.

"how can that be!? i threw 3 knifes in your arm! you shouldn't be able to use that arm of yours!" Stain shouted in dissbelief. Izuku's flames raged aggresivly around him and in the alley. Suddenly Izuku bursted forward with flames under his feet. He moved so fast that Stain couldn't even react.

Izuku punched him in the in the gut, then turned around and kicked him to the face sending Stain flying. Izuku then created his Wings of flame and flew after him, he appeared underneath Stain and slammed his feet in Stain's back to launch him up in the air. "BURNING TORNADO DRIVE" Izuku shouted as he flew up as flames covered him and he became the top of the tornado. He slammed into Stain who screamed in pain, only to fly down towards the ground where They crashed with a loud explosion.

Stain was unconcious and Izuku had won the fight. Izuku shot multiple shots of flame into the sky which then exploded to show others that he was there and that he needed help. Not long after, pro heroes showed up. The captured Stain and helped Izuku to bring Ingenium and Iida to a hospital.

The Nomu's were taken out aswell and it was all finnaly over. Izuku went with Iida towards the hospital. The docters wanted to Check Izuku too since his shirt showed 3 stab wounds however when Izuku revealed his arm, there wasn't a wound at all. Izuku explained that the wounds were pretty shallow and that he healed it with his own quirk.

Luckily Small wounds healed quickly because he could just use his flames to burn the wounds shut then heal the small wound which appeared from it on his arm. Ingenium however needed surgery, his legs were in bad shape, and the side wound of his wasn't nothing either. Iida got stitches in his hands and shoulder, after that just needed to recover a bit because he lost some blood. They wanted to check up on him after some time.

Eventually, Ingenium and Iida laid in the same room as Izuku sat there with them as the door opened up. A man with the head of a dog opened the door and walked in. "Ah it's good to see the 3 of you are doing fine woof" the man stated. "chief of police? what are you doing here?" Ingenium asked.

"I came here for 2 reasons woof, 1 was to check up on you, i heard you got wounded quite badly" the chief said. "that's right, he slashed my side, luckily missed my vitals, he pierced some muscles in my legs so i need rehabillitation to be able to walk again" Ingenium answered. "I see, what about your hero career?" The chief asked. "that has to wait untill i can use my legs again" He answered.

"I see, i wish you a good recovery" the chief stated as he bowed towards Ingenium. "I take it your second reason for coming is those 2?" Ingenium asked as he looked at Izuku and Iida. "That's right, while we're all thankfull that you saved people, and saved Ingenium while stopping the hero killer Stain, you don't have a hero license, so according to the rules, you had no right to harm the villain" the chief stated.

"I know" Izuku asked honestly. "If you know about that, then why did you act?" the chief asked a bit confused. "i had to choose between breaking the rules and saving people, or just stay back and watch, i can't just stand back and watch while people are in need, i know it was breaking the rules, but if i had to do it over, i would've done so, while coming to town, we saved a woman and her kid, we prevented Stain from killing Ingenium, if we had just stayed back, that woman would've died with her kid, Ingenium would be dead too, and stain would still be free" Izuku explained.

"I'm not going to sit back and watch while i might be able to prevent people being killed, i couldn't live with myself if i did, if saving people without a license is against the rules then so be it, i'm ready for any punishment you might give me, but i don't regret what i did" Izuku stated with a serious face.

"I see, i'm glad you got such a heroic spirit, i really am. Normally the punishment for this, would be that you would be expelled from your hero school without anyway of entering one again, however you did save people's lives, you rushed in knowing the danger and even put your lives on the line to save Ingenium and to stop Stain. While you broke the rules and need punishment, you also deserve a thanks, so for that, i will leave things as they are for this once" The chief stated.

"As a thankyou, you won't be punished for breaking the rules like you did, you will be warned not to do it agian. The reason for this is also, it would break my heart to destroy the dreams of such promising students, the world could use heroes with your kind of spirit so because of that too, you won't be punished. But be carefull in the future" the man stated as he walked out.

Izuku sighed and sat back down. "That was close" Izuku stated. "Well, you said the right things, and you got Lucky this time, but he is right, watch out in the future, i'm thankfull you saved me but you really put your hero career on the line" Ingenium answered. "Putting my hero career on the line is nothing compared to putting my life on the line and i did that twice now" Izuku joked as they laughed.

After all that, Iida was released from care, Ingenium had to recover and needed rehabillitation to walk again, the 3 heroes that were killed by stain were the only casualties, apart from that there were only some wounded people.

Izuku and Iida headed back to UA, curfew had already passed and now they had to face the wrath of an angry Aizawa for breaking the rules there aswell, luckily it was a saturday so they still had the next day off, sadly it would be with Aizawa's punishment.

Chapter 5 done. Hope you all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 147 7
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
87.1K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
1K 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
131K 1.7K 16
a fanfic about Izuku with a special quirk! This is also an Izuku x Nejire