Chapter 8. Challenge

So, since Izuku and Todoroki are going to Europe, and i have no idea how they would name cities in the anime itself, so i'm not going to name place names, i'll be using the country Belgium, cause it's smaller instead of a massive country.

Izuku and Todoroki sat in a plane to head over towards Europe. the country they had to head off to was Belgium. "How long will it take for us to reach Belgium?" Izuku asked the pilot. "Normally it would take around 20 hours, however i can make it a mere 5 with my quirk boost, it let's me boost anything i touch, however i can only boost it so we need around 5 hours, any more and the ship might break apart" The pilot stated.

The pilot was an old friend of All might who had his own private jet. Once he heard it was an emergency, he was happy to help and luckily, in the country.

"Maybe i could~" "No, we're not going to do that, i know about your power, you want to try and make a sphere of fire around this plane, however if you do that we'll have a few problems, 1 i'll lose my sight so i have no idea where i'm going. 2. it would take away alot of your energy just to hold it with the pressure as it is, if i would raise the speed to the max and make it there in half an hour you'll be exhausted before you get to help" the pilot explained.

Izuku gritted his teeth, he wanted to get there as fast as possible but knew the pilot was right. "Just calm down Izuku, we'll get there" Todoroki stated. "Please sit down, i'm going to boost this plane, we'll make it there in 5 hours" he stated. "Get ready, do whatever you need to untill then." the pilot said as Izuku sat down.

"So Izuku, about your family" Todoroki stated. "Oh right, i would explain things to you during the flight" Izuku said. "My family isn't dead like i made you all believe at first, i thought they were, however All might and the teachers revealed that they were alive. Their deaths were faked to keep them save and once the villains that were after me were caught, they would be able to come back" Izuku stated.

"I see, if you told us, then the chance of word getting out would increase aswell, even if none of us would tell a thing, someone could be listening in, and finding that out they would use your family to get you" Todoroki said as Izuku nodded.

"this quirk of mine, it's a gift and a curse at the same time. It gives me the power to protect those dear to me, yet attracts the most dangerous villains." Izuku said as he opened his palm and created a small flame. "Don't worry, you've gotten alot stronger, and you are growing more stronger by the day. You'll be able to face those villains soon" Todoroki stated.

"I don't know, i just don't know, from what i heard about the villain that's after me, even All might himself doesn't know if he can beat him" Izuku stated as he gritted his teeth. "Well let's forget about that for now, that girl, Sarina was it? she called you that they found her right?" todoroki asked. "That's right, she was supposed to be hiding, however since villains found her she called me" Izuku answered.

"But how did they know that she was still alive?" Todoroki asked. "If you and the teachers are the only people that should know about it, then how did the villains find out about her? it shouldn't have been possible for them to find out, and since it's a country 20 hours away, they didn't find out out of dumb luck, the fact that the villains know about it and targetted your family means someone told them, that would also mean that we've got a mole in UA" Todoroki stated.

"For now, we should help them in Belgium, and from there on out we'll handle things at UA. If we cal them now and have the wrong person on the Phone, we'll only let them know we're on to them, and there is no telling what could happen to UA now that we're away." Izuku stated. "you're right" Todoroki answered.

5hours passed rather quickly however for Izuku it felt like an eternity. "We're reaching Belgium, however we've got a problem" the pilot said "Why what's going on?" Izuku asked as he and Todoroki came to look, however when they looked, they saw that the airport had been destroyed, there was no way to land even though Through a plane was the only way in.