Chapter 2. Izuku and UA.

Izuku Midoriya, a boy just 16 years old was forced to run away from many villains that were after him because of his quirk. His family, has left somewhere he doesn't even know where, but he hopes they are safe. He told them to get away because he didn't want them to get involved in the mess about his quirk.

He had found a hiding spot in a shelter in an abandoned warehouse. During nighttime Izuku decided to go outside, he had to see if the coast was clear, and he also needed something to drink and food. Outside, it was very quiet, even in town. It was dark outside, luckily, Izuku grabbed some cash knowing he would need it to get some food whenever he had the chance.

He headed towards a shop to grab some food, there was a small shop nearby where he went. The shop owner was watching the tv since the news was on when Izuku's eyes widened. "Earlier today, there was a massive explosion, mr and mrs Midoriya lost their lives aswell as the family Soma (Sarina's last name, i know not the best name who cares) The midoriya's son however went missing, his whereabouts are still unknown, hero's are looking for him as we speak" The journalist stated.

Izuku was looking with wide eyes and couldn't believe his eyes and ears. his family was dead? 'but... All might said they were safe!? how could this happen!?' Izuku thought as he was trying his best to hold his quirk in. "Man that kid must have it rough right now" The man at the counter said. "How so?" Izuku asked.

"I heard the boy was chased by alot of villains, he wouldn't stand a chance against that many, he must be heartbroken to hear his family and friends were killed" The man stated. 'You have no idea' Izuku thought. He grabbed some food and drinks, payed for it and went back to his hiding spot.

Izuku was lost, he thought he protected his family this way, instead he got them killed. He needed answers.. and revenge. He would get the basterds that attacked his family and he would make them pay no matter what.

Time skip

3 weeks have passed, Izuku was still in hiding, he tried avoiding both hero's and villains. The villains, because they were after him for his quirks. The hero's for multiple reasons. 1. they were after him too for some reason, and 2 he didn't want to see Allmight, at this point he didn't trust All might anymore, he promised Izuku that his parents would be safe, however they were killed.

'well, i missed the entrance exam, then again, All might is a teacher there now, i can't trust him anymore' Izuku thought. 'The sports festival should be going on now though, they changed it from 2 weeks after the start of a new school year to the sports festival in the first week' He thought

The sports festival was now held in the first week, because that way everyone had a fair chance in winning it. They all didn't know the others their quirk that much, they didn't know others their strength nor their weaknesses, so everyone had a pretty fair shot.

Izuku decided to go outside, he was tired of hiding, if they wanted to get to him, then let them come. He wanted to be in the outside world, and even if villains would attack, Izuku would fightback. He went outside and went to a small bar where he watched the tv.

The sports festival was being broadcasted. The first event was a race, and from what he heard from present mic, and from what he saw, the class 1A this year was doing pretty well. Most students at the front were from that class. There were some giant robots which were frozen by a kid with half white half red hair.

Izuku also noticed Bakugo in there, he was as fierce as ever and didn't want to lose like usual. But Izuku was also relieved that Bakugo hadn't changed a bit before he left. He didn't know how others handled the fact that Izuku went *missing* or that his family was killed. Then again, he was mostly hiding.