Where Your Passion Takes You...

Od AmruthaSankar

it's about two people who are trying to fullfill their dreams.. sidharth- a struggling choreographer shehnaa... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
thank you
new!!
New blog

chapter 33

1.4K 199 18
Od AmruthaSankar

The shooting of the movie proceeded smoothly. She, once in a while visited her family, but they never asked her about her marriage. So she felt relieved. She didn't shared the storyline with anyone as it needed to be kept as a secret till the movie releases. As Sidharth was the choreographer of the movie, they got more time to spend together. ( I imagine all these things, as it would be covered in a single song in a movie. For me it's like 'bahara' song, full of movie set and all) .

..

Tomorrow was the release of their movie 'Anamika'.  They had changed the name of the characters as not to hurt the feelings of villagers. Shehnaaz's family was about arrive by the evening. Shehnaaz has informed Sidharth that, they both should go and pick up her family. They have planned to make it official infront of her family, by today evening.

..

Sidharth was nervous, as he thought about her family's reaction on their relationship. He was afraid that whether he could match with their wishes, even though he had achieved a small position in film industry as a choreographer within the last year.

He wanted to find the best outfit to impress them. He thrown almost everything in his wardrobe over the bed. He sat there confused, when Kesav entered.

Yeh kya haal hei iss kamare ki???

Wo papa.. Confused hu, kapdom ko leke.

Sidharth sighed.

Ohoo... Airport hi tho jaana hei, koi interview nhi hei. You are already selected.

Kesav laughed loudly.

Papa!! I'm already tensed. Choose one na.

Kesav took a green shirt and a denim jeans from the mess and gave to Sidharth. Sidharth took that with a smile and walked to washroom.

Suddenly, Kesav's eyes fell on a white kurta. He took it out from the mess. His eyes widened. He was shocked seeing the name on the kurta. He caressed the name.

Sid... Yeh. Yeh kaha se mila tujhe?

He tried to control his emotions.

Wo! Wo tho Shehnaaz ki aunty ne diya.

He said applying oil on his hair.

Aunty? Matlab?

He sat on the bed with the Kurta in his hand.

Uski gaav ki, Meenakshi aunty. Unke bete ki hei..

Tho kabhi pehna kyu nhi?

He asked without taking eyes off from the kurta.

Pata nhi, jab bhi pehne ko liya, tab laga ki yeh mere liye nhi hei. Shayad kal pehnunga.

Sidharth went inside the washroom.

Tears dropped from Kesav's eyes.

Maaa..

He whispered trembling.

...

Sidharth! Tu sambalega na??

Shehnaaz squished his hands as they stood in the airport waiting for her family.

Meim!! Paagal hei tu! Teri family aa rahe hei, meim kaise sambhalu?

Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief. He was standing there almost shivering. They  were like school children, who waited for their results at the end of the year.

As her family arrived, Sidharth slowly moved away from her to make it normal for them. They greeted each others and left to hotel.

....

Papaaa!!  Kaha ho aap???

Sidharth shouted standing outside the kitchen.

Haa beta.

He came out from the kitchen.

Aapko kya hua? Sad kyu lag rahe ho?

Sidharth narrowed his eyes.

Kuch nhi. Tu bata, kya baat hei?

Wo log 7 tak pahunch jaayenge papa. I am worried.

Kesav stood there silently. He was worried too. He had no idea on how will they react, when they see him.

Sab teek hoga bacha, don't worry.

He patted on Sidharth's shoulder and went inside his room. Sidharth felt something strange in his behavior, but decided to let it go.

Kesav stood in front of Tara's photo.

Tara!! I don't know what to do! What will I say to Raj, our Sid, Sana? Whether they would have forgiven us? Will our bacha will understand us? I don't know!! I have to face this!

Tears dropped from his eyes. He wiped them hearing the sound of a horn.

The shop has been closed early. Sidharth invited Shehnaaz and her family to his home. Everyone got seated on the couch and chairs. Sidharth and Shehnaaz stood near them. Both were nervous. Sidharth looked for his father, but couldn't find. He went to Kesav's room.

Papa, wo log aa gaye hei.

Haa, beta. Meim aa reha hu.

Kesav told as he cleaned his face.

An awkward silence was filling in the room. Shehnaaz had never taken her entire family to meet any of her friends. So, they were almost prepared to get a shock.

Soon, Sidharth accompanied them with a tray of food and drinks, and placed them on the table.

Papa abhi aayenge, bass abhi tak shop meim busy dhe, tho dhoda fresh horahe hei.

Sidharth spoke politely to Rajeev.

Oh! It's ok, Sid...

Rajeev stood up from his seat seeing the man behind Sidharth. He was shocked. Seeing the face of Rajeev, Raveena looked at the direction to which he was gazing. She was dumbfounded too.

Rajeev's eyes welled up as he walked towards the man. Sidharth, Shehnaaz, her didi and jiju were confused watching the behavior of elders.

Veeru!!

Rajeev whispered with shaking voice.

They didn't waste second, and hugged each others tightly.

Raj!! I'm sorry!

Both were weeping like small children.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked at each other in amusement and whispered together.

Veeru!!!!!

Raveena stood there with happy tears.  Sheena and Aman had no clue on what was happening there.

At least, you should have informed me, before you left. You know, I have searched for both of you, when we came back from Kolkata. But, I couldn't find you. You should have waited for me stupid!

Rajeev spoke nonstop and hitted on Kesav's hand lightly and hugged him again.

I'm sorry Raj!! I wasn't in a state for that. Tara.. She had lost her dadi too, she was alone. I had to take this step. I had thought that, I would come back one day but...

Rajeev looked at the sad face of Kesav.

Then what happened? Aah... Where is she?  Tara?

Rajeev narrowed his eyes guessing something was wrong.

She is no more, Raj! If she was with me, I would have come back one day, but I don't wanted to face them without her.

Rajeev rubbed his back to console him.

Brother!!

Kesav heard the feeble voice of Raveena, who was already in tears.

Renu!

They hugged and he caressed her hair.

How are you Renu? And how is Baghya? I mean your Lakshmi.

Raveena smiled broadly, he was like a brother figure for both Raveena and Bhagyalakshmi. After Raveena's marriage, Rajeev and Kesav were like best friends. But, during the problems happened in Kesav's life, Rajeev and Raveena were in Kolkata and they were helpless. Even though, Bhagya tried to make the elders understand, they were not ready to accept it as it was against their culture. At last, he had to choose Tara alone and went away from all of them.

We all are fine brother. And meet my daughters.

Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were in tears by now. They had no clue, what to do now. All their plans became flop. They were confused, whether it will a correct occasion to speak about their relationship. They looked at each other in confusion.

================================

Please vote comment and share.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

101K 10K 34
college days+ dhoda family drama + love + misunderstandings + friendship.... I have no idea where it will go, so just follow the story. Sana: I hate...
72K 8.4K 50
Shehnaaz is a journalist Sidharth is Bollywood's playboy They hate each other to the core. What will happen when their paths will cross?
125K 13.6K 59
She's his passion. He's her love. Her family doesn't wants her to marry him. But he wants her to be his forever. what happens when both of their fa...
338K 23.1K 37
Love happens to find us in the most amusing of ways. Reality TV show, Bigg boss contestants - Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill started off as friend...