His Warbride *COMPLETE ✅

By amateur_anonymous

| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 40

1K 65 0
By amateur_anonymous

Leah POV

It's been two months of pure torture. They always bring me to the brink of death, yet revive me back to life. I tried ending my life, especially after I lost my child, but they somehow saved me.

I remover after the kick to the gut, the first time I saw Tobisious, I felt a bit of blood between my legs and my bump stopped growing. The pain I felt was more than getting punched, beaten, and kicked.

As a punishment for attempting to commit suicide, that monster ordered his men to assault me, to rape me. I wanted the ground to swallow me, but nothing happened. They left me on the floor to whither after using my body forcibly to please them.

I wanted to die, but I knew the consequences if I even attempted to do so. They left numerous scars on my body and my mind, that I doubt I'll ever recover from.

Everyday, I hope that I can escape this place and Dylan doesn't come here. As much as I wanted to be saved, I knew his fate would be far worse than mine.

It seemed as if my prayers were answered, as two months passed with Dylan still not here. A month ago, I heard that the American army has done its job and returned back to their country.

I hope that Dylan went back, bringing Jamie with him and hopefully forgets about me. He should move on, I'm beyond broken and he deserves someone who won't bring him down.

He probably will hate me once he finds out that I couldn't protect our child and my body was used by so many men. At least I want him to hate me, that way he can easily move on.

I heard the metal bars opening, as one of the men came in and grabbed me, bringing me to the torture chamber. At this point, I felt no power to refuse or even fight against them.

"Ahh, the star of the show is finally here. Tie he hands to the chain."

As soon as I was tied to the chains, Tobisious started using me as my punching bag. He said my body's too valuable, and always punches my face. By the end of his punching session, I could barely open my eyes, from the bruises and felt my blood in my mouth.

"Throw her back into the cell. Make sure her wounds get healed. Wouldn't want you dead, would we?"

He stroked my bruised face with his finger, before landing another solid punch. As I fell in and out of consciousness, one of his men dragged me to the cell by my hair.

I cried silently in the corner of the cell, for god knows how long. This new cell, does then have a barred window, the flickering lights down the hallway proved just enough light for it to not be pitch black.

I woke up to the noise of one commotion, but ignored it before I felt back into a deep slumber. The last thing I heard was "he's coming" before going to sleep.

"Leah."

I thought I was dreaming when I heard that voice, the voice of the man I love. I was probably dreaming, until I heard footsteps nearing me. Looking up, I saw him after two months.

He looked like he aged ten years, with a beard and his buzzed hair grown up to his ears. He looked so broken, yet somehow much stronger. Stress wrinkles were even dent in his forehead, as were his eye bags.

Rubbing my eyes, probably thinking I was hallucinating from the beating, I looked up at his again as a lone tear strolled down his face. He held a broken hopeful expression.

I didn't care if he hates me for losing our child, or is disgusted that men have used my body and I'm covered in scars. I jumped onto him and hugged him with all my might as I sobbed in relief. He held me tightly while kissing my forehead and rubbing his arm up and down my back.

Releasing me from our hug, he cupped my face and looked down at my body. Immediately I felt disgusted at myself and tried to turn away from him. He held me tighter and a look or anger, pity, and guilt consumed his face, not disgust or hate.

"I can't believe they did this to you."

His eyes stopped at my almost flat stomach, as he held me tight and let out a sob. I couldn't control it either and cried, while apologizing profusely.

"I tried to protect our baby, but I couldn't. I'm so sorry."

"God, Leah, it's not your fault. It's those fucking monsters. I swear when I get my hands on them, I'll kill and torture each one of them."

"You can't kill them alone Dylan. Listen to me, you need to leave first. It was a trap to get you. He's going to hurt you so bad. Please, leave. There's no point in saving me."

"You're truly out of your mind if you think I'm going to leave you. John is waiting by a Jeep outside the bar and he'll take you to America where you will be reunited with Jamie. I packed some of your stuff and-"

"What a romantic reunion. You know you came much quicker than expected. I was hoping it would take you at least a year to come. I'm sure by then you would have gone full crazy, but I guess the unexpected happens."

I froze when I heard the voice of the man who was torturing me, murdered my child, and does god know what to my husband.

"Tobisious, I'm begging you. Please let Dylan go. I'll do whatever you want."

"See the problem with that dear is you were just a lure to get your husband here. You've already done enough anyways; being my personal punching bag and pleasing my men."

At that, Dylan looked at me as I felt too ashamed to look at him. He got his answer from that and growled before holding Tobisious by his neck in a flash.

As Tobisious struggled to breathe, his men body tackled me on the ground, before getting Dylan off their leader. Punching him as I pleaded with them to stop, they finally ended when his face was covered in purple bruises. Handcuffing him to the wall, Tobisious approached me with an evil glint in his eyes.

"This is what you deserve for killing my brother."

"Who is your brother? If I killed him, it was because he was as horrible a person as you."

I heard Dylan's jaw crack as Tobisious' fist plummeted to the side of his face.

"He did nothing wrong, just killed an outsider boy. You might remember him, Alexander."

"That coward who killed a kid got what he deserved. In war there's casualties and it happens to be your brother."

"Stupid boy, you seem to not understand the pain do losing someone. You know, maybe I should give you a little show of how your dear wife was treated here for the past two months."

Before Dylan could comprehend his words, I felt a good kick in my stomach as I groaned in pain. Grabbing my fave I felt punched from left to right.

"Stop, please! Hurt me, let her go! Fight me, you cowards."

Dylan thrashed against the chains and screamed to let me go. I tried to withhold myself sobs, as Dylan seemed to be losing his mind.

I heard a belt unbuckle before I felt it coming down my back. I could third it anymore and screamed in pain as each whip was felt on my back.

"Let her go, please! You need me, hurt me!"

I felt a pause and let out a breath of relief before I heard that monster say it's not over yet. I saw his pants drop on the floor as I scooted my body away from him. This can't be happening, especially in front of Dylan.

"No! Don't! Please I'm begging you."

Dylan broke down as I felt Tobisious grab my legs and lay my body under his. I couldn't feel or hear a thing. It felt as if I was underwater. Through the blur of tears, I saw Dylan screaming and crying for my torture to end.

When I felt the weight off me, I felt my body and mind finally give up. The emotional and physical torture finally took a toll in me as I felt my self floating away.

I wanted to tell Dylan that I love him always, but all I was able to whisper was his name. He called out for me, despite the beating he was getting on the other side of the cell.

Dylan POV

I couldn't even protect my wife as she was getting beaten and raped. The pain I felt was like nothing before, it felt as if I was being stabbed numerous times in the heart.

"Dylan."

I heard the slightest whisper before she let out a breath. I saw her body still, as the worst thought encountered my mind. I screamed her name for no response, and I wanted to die myself and join her.

"Looks like she made my job easier. I was planning on killing her myself, but it looks like she did it herself. Boys, get rid of her body by the bar's dump."

"You are going to regret this, you coward. I'm going to murder you, just like you're useless brother."

Something in him snapped and he finally started punching me. I wanted him to give me physical pain to hide the emotional one. I couldn't even save my wife, when she was a few feet away from me. It's

I saw the men haul out Leah's body and I felt myself freeze, unable to do anything. I saw her ring finger move ever so slightly and I knew she's still alive. I prayed that John would get to her in time and save her. I don't know what I'll do if she dies.

Just then, I heard two gunshots and a jeep reversing a few moments later. In an instant, I knew John had come to save Leah, just like we planned.

I heard gunshots, and a Jeep trying to steer away, as Tobisious commanded orders to his men. Cleaning my thoughts and coughing up some blood, I gave a sinister smile towards him.

"I guess I won in a way."

"Your wife is still dead."

"You fool, you thought she died, but failed to notice her tiny intakes of breath. Now she's going to be saved by one of my men."

Angered by his unfulfilled plan, Tobisious punched me straight in the jaw and started his torture. I didn't care as long as Leah will be alive and safe.

He tried to break me emotionally, but as long as I have hope of my wife's wellbeing, I can get through anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 591 13
*COMPLETED* When Rosie turned thirty-one with nothing to show for it, she panicked. Suddenly it felt like her biological clock was t...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
883K 39.5K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
2.8K 235 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...