" ๐—”๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ... "...

alxedo tarafฤฑndan

( L/n ) ( Y/n ), also known as the Winter Hashira, is the second strongest to the Stone Hashira. By his name... Daha Fazla

Prologue: ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
Rewrite
Chapter 01: ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 02: ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง ( edited )
Author's Note
Chapter 03: ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ
Chapter 04: ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Notes
Chapter 06: ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 07: ๐’๐ก๐ž
Author's Note
Chapter 08: ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐
Chapter 09: ๐’๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 10: ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ
Chapter 11: ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 12: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
Chapter 12.5: Some Facts or Headcanons

Chapter 05: ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ

13.1K 420 146
alxedo tarafฤฑndan

So we're now following the manga, aren't we-

°°°
The tip of his blade was dangerously close towards the demon's throat. His eyes belong to the eyes of a predator, his haori torn and stained with dirt yet still stood before the creature in front of him.

" This is my first time encountering an Upper Moon, wasn't expecting it to be this easy though, "

Those words he spitted out was a lie. The fight was tough, it was only by pure luck he managed to corner the demon. He looked like he was about to faint, his hands were shaky for the very first time in his life. The fight he had with the Upper Moon 4 is a battle he would never forget the feeling of.

With one more cough forcing it's way from his throat to his lips, he fell. The feeling of numbness consuming him like he was food, it wad a good thing the sun rised at just the exact moment.

If it didn't he would've been dead.

×

" I'm sure you remember me, Upper Moon 4. What was your name? Akaza, right? I didn't even manage to cut your fucking head off that time, "

The Hashira who just came in the situation said, the broken tip of his sword pointing towards the demon at hand. He threw the basket he's carrying aside, his face showed nothing but grimace. The other 3 were shocked to see him appear so suddenly, if it weren't for him who knows what could've happen to Kyojuro afterwards.

It took Tanjiro a few seconds to register the familiar face, he knew for a fact that he's one of the Hashiras during the meeting.

" Hey, you three over there. Get out of here while you can, I'll settle this by my own, "

But I wanted to help too.

Was the words that spread throughout Tanjiro's head. All he could do is just stare, and it's not like Inosuke is gonna move either.

The place itself was a mess, ( Y/n ) started to question himself how these 4 even managed to survive the crash. The Upper Moon demon now known as Akaza, stared at the Hashira, his body slightly trembling as the memories they first met came right back at him.

" But ( L/n )! Your sword- "

Before Kyojuro could finish his sentence, ( Y/n ) dug his sword into the ground as ice slowly formed and spreading itself around the area. The sudden action made Akaza let his guard down making an opening for the other two to strike.

" Inosuke, move! Move for Rengoku-San! "

The young boy said, moving forward along with the boar headed male to save the Flame Hashira. Using this chance, Kyojuro swung his sword towards Akaza's neck, in hopes of cutting it off before anything else happens.

Though to their surprise, Akaza escaped Kyojuro's grasp and left the scene. Of course he had a reason for that, the sun was rising beyond the horizons.

" You're not going to leave this time, Akaza! Not til' I cut off that filthy head of yours! "

( Y/n ) yelled, chasing after the demon as he took off his haori, throwing it towards Inosuke.

" What the hell is this thing?! "

" Use it to cover up Rengoku's wounds! It'll help maintain the bleeding for awhile! "

Deep inside he knew Kyojuro couldn't survive and just covering his wounds wouldn't help. If only he came sooner, things wouldn't be as it is now. But for now he shouldn't be worrying about that, after all the chances of people dying are high yet so low depending on the situation. And at this point, if he let Akaza go, if he doesn't catch up to him at just the right time, everybody would be in danger. They'll be wounded like how Kyojuro is.

" You fucking coward! Why the hell does the sun bother you anyway! Act like a man and fight me face to face right now! "

He shouted the words, not caring whoever heard it. He raised his sword up high and threw it exactly at Akaza's chest, he knew it didn't do any damage whatsoever but it was the least he could do. That sword would be the thing that would be Akaza's warning.

" You run and yet you call yourself Upper Moon 4?! What type of attitude is that?! I will make you regret everything you did tonight! The many lives you stole, we demon slayers will bring back justice to those who died! "

" He's right! Don't run in the middle of battle! Compare to the likes of you, Rengoku-San will always be amazing! He was strong and fought to the end! He will never lose! You're the loser you hear me?! Rengoku-San is the winner, not you! "

Tanjiro yelled, causing ( Y/n ) to turn his head towards the boy behind him. The determination in his eyes sparkle to no end, it made ( Y/n ) feel something spark inside him, it's as if Tanjiro's determination was handed over to him.

Suddenly, Tanjiro caught ( Y/n ) staring at him as his whole entire face turned red from embarrassment. And what seemed to be out of character for ( Y/n ), he smiled. The rare moment made Kyojuro smiled as well, knowing that this meant a lot to ( Y/n ) and Tanjiro.

" There's no point in shouting a lot now you two, "

Kyojuro said, making the two looked at him. Tanjiro couldn't help but cry, as for ( Y/n ), a sudden tight feeling in his chest lingered.

" The wound on my stomach is opening, and I'm sure I wouldn't last longer. Kamado, my boy and ( L/n ), if I die, it'll be my loss. Come over here, let's have our final chat, "

And so Tanjiro went over towards Kyojuro, the tears continuously fell down his cheek.

×

Tanjiro sobbed, letting out his emotions as the Flame Hashira passed away. Inosuke and Zenitsu was devastated as well.

Another one of the Demon Slaying Corps died.

" Come on, let's go back, "

( Y/n ) said, his voice quiet and low. The other 3 left, some of the Kakushis came as they carried the dead body. Everyone except one didn't go, instead he just sat down, holding onto his now blood stained haori as he looked up the skies.

( L/n )!

The Flame Hashira called out, his smile shining brightly as his hand waved at ( Y/n ).

" I was thinking of something. Do you want to train with me? "

" I would never- "

" But it'll be amazing! Flame against ice, of course it's obvious that fire could melt ice but we can just swing our blades at each other! "

" Isn't that dangerous? "

" Not at all! "

The Winter Hashira stopped eating his onigiri and looked at Kyojuro, shocked at his response. He laughed at his reaction and patted his back.

" You should really get use to showing your emotions from time to time, ( L/n ). Hey, if you were sad nobody would know and that sadness would just continue on further! "

" I'm never sad, "

" In the past? "

He almost choked on his food. Kyojuro really does have a way with his words. The Flame Hashira stood up, signalling that it's time for him to leave.

" ( L/n ), just know that no one would judge on what you say or think. Everyone can feel, even the ones who are mostly quiet. You just need to know how to show it, "

Damn you, Rengoku Kyojuro.

Tears slowly filled up his eyes as he hold onto his haori tightly. Only his sobs and cries could be heard in the place, the dusts of sands being blown by the wind as the sun rised, showing off it's bright features.

°°°
I just noticed how much emotions are in this chapter oh my God, I need to calm down-

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

223K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
13.2K 381 29
โ€โžท ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ ! โ•ฐโ–บ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐†๐€๐Š๐” ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ - ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‰๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† "As I said... Demons and Demon Slayers dating is just...
2.1K 56 23
Y/n is a shy girl but she's very blunt what will happen when she encounters a demon and wakes up where she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
26.3K 767 31
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...