Chapter 05: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

So we're now following the manga, aren't we-

°°°The tip of his blade was dangerously close towards the demon's throat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

°°°
The tip of his blade was dangerously close towards the demon's throat. His eyes belong to the eyes of a predator, his haori torn and stained with dirt yet still stood before the creature in front of him.

" This is my first time encountering an Upper Moon, wasn't expecting it to be this easy though, "

Those words he spitted out was a lie. The fight was tough, it was only by pure luck he managed to corner the demon. He looked like he was about to faint, his hands were shaky for the very first time in his life. The fight he had with the Upper Moon 4 is a battle he would never forget the feeling of.

With one more cough forcing it's way from his throat to his lips, he fell. The feeling of numbness consuming him like he was food, it wad a good thing the sun rised at just the exact moment.

If it didn't he would've been dead.

×

" I'm sure you remember me, Upper Moon 4. What was your name? Akaza, right? I didn't even manage to cut your fucking head off that time, "

The Hashira who just came in the situation said, the broken tip of his sword pointing towards the demon at hand. He threw the basket he's carrying aside, his face showed nothing but grimace. The other 3 were shocked to see him appear so suddenly, if it weren't for him who knows what could've happen to Kyojuro afterwards.

It took Tanjiro a few seconds to register the familiar face, he knew for a fact that he's one of the Hashiras during the meeting.

" Hey, you three over there. Get out of here while you can, I'll settle this by my own, "

But I wanted to help too.

Was the words that spread throughout Tanjiro's head. All he could do is just stare, and it's not like Inosuke is gonna move either.

The place itself was a mess, ( Y/n ) started to question himself how these 4 even managed to survive the crash. The Upper Moon demon now known as Akaza, stared at the Hashira, his body slightly trembling as the memories they first met came right back at him.

" But ( L/n )! Your sword- "

Before Kyojuro could finish his sentence, ( Y/n ) dug his sword into the ground as ice slowly formed and spreading itself around the area. The sudden action made Akaza let his guard down making an opening for the other two to strike.

" Inosuke, move! Move for Rengoku-San! "

The young boy said, moving forward along with the boar headed male to save the Flame Hashira. Using this chance, Kyojuro swung his sword towards Akaza's neck, in hopes of cutting it off before anything else happens.

Though to their surprise, Akaza escaped Kyojuro's grasp and left the scene. Of course he had a reason for that, the sun was rising beyond the horizons.