Chapter 03: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

Since the idea wasn't getting cancelled. It's time for the slight introduction he'll get in this chapter✨

 It's time for the slight introduction he'll get in this chapter✨

°°°

A few months earlier.

×

A woman with fine long hair that covered her face, steadied the bachi in her hand as the fine sound of the biwa held by her played. The ground slightly shook, causing the Lower Moons in the unknown building to question.

" Where is this place? "

The demon asked to himself, the words in his eye said, " Lower Six ". He stood there, not moving an inch. The same goes for the others, staring into nothingness.

' Only the lower ranks of the 13 Kizuki have been summoned '.

And once again, she played the biwa, this time the sound was louder. In a blink of an eye, all the lower ranks were now together in one place. The woman with the biwa just in front of them.

" Is this some sort of Blood Demon Art? Why right now? "

Before long, another woman appeared. She wore a black kimono and had wavy black, luscious hair. Her red eyes were as red as someone's blood and her skin was pale as if she had some sort of illness that hasn't been cured yet.

Lower your heads and crouch down before me.

The woman said sternly. A sudden shocking feeling bursted in the lower ranks, they obeyed the order given by the woman, sweat visibly dripping from their faces.

" Please forgive us, Muzan-Sama. Since you've assumed a different form and aura- "

And who gave you the permission to speak so boldly?

The disguised man, Kibutsuji Muzan said. His voice calm yet intimidating making the Lower Moon quiet down immediately.

Unfortunately, Rui was killed. Why is it that you lower ranks are so utterly weak?

He complained, the disappointment tone of his voice was definitely a bad sign for the Lower Moons. The things the man Kibutsuji Muzan could possibly do, it's horrifying once you've angered him.

For over a century, the upper ranks have not been changed at all. All you weak fools couldn't even compare to them. Do you know how many times you have been replaced?

' That's easy for you to say but we- '

That's easy for you to say but we... what? Go ahead and say it.

His eyes widened with shock, he was too afraid to even look up. He knew he was going to get punished for this or even worse, death. Muzan snapped his fingers, signalling something towards the woman with the biwa.

One of the upper ranks are hiding somewhere. He feasts on useless demons like you, which I pity you for. He has extremely sharp teeth.

And so, the demon was transported into another room. It was dark and cold, a few candles were lit and the atmosphere was unsettling. He noticed a figure in front of him, a goshawk resting on it's arm. The mysterious figure turned it's head, it's hair seemed to be a bit curly at the ends, it's other arm rested in it's yukata.