Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

17

11.8K 466 272
By Empress_A

Training-Day 4

For the next day's training routine, Kei chose to jog along Musutafu shore. From that moment on, the female decides to change her outfit picks, both due to experimentation purposes and her personal liking.

"Ara ara," she hums, spotting a familiar greenhead a few meters in front of her. She picks up her speed until she was now able to jog by his side. Izuku was too focused that he basically erased everything into white noise. "Izu ~" the female coos.

The green-headed teen jumps away warily. It took a second for him to finally realize the female's presence. "K-Kei! It's been a while!"

Said girl extends her hands out, "What, no hugs or anything?"

Izuku assesses the girl's mint green hues, cautious as to Kei's effects on him.

"Hey, I don't bite ~"

The back scratches the back of his head as he nervously laughs, "It's just that, I'm sweaty and-ahaha-hah..."

"Aw, too bad," Kei muses, "but you refused so that's a good sign."

Izuku was hit with a major realization at the female's words, "You can now control your quirk?!"

Kei resumes her jog, with her friend tagging along.

"It's almost something like that, but close."

The male's eyes glints, automatically turning on his series of analysis as he started with, "Indeed, I saw no signs of symptoms in your eyes awhile back-"

"Hey, how about I'll see you at the fest?" She rushes away, waving at the boy.

"But, Kei! You haven't told me which class you're at yet!"

-

"Did you really have to double my training menu?" Kei says, panting heavily as sweat traces cover her skin.

"You said you wanted thrill," Aizawa lazes on the sofa with his coffee. "Get changed. You still have classes."

"Yes Sir," she says, prolonging the second word.

"It's 'yes Sir'."

"We aren't even at school yet!"

-

Kei was given the first half of the day under Recovery Girl and the other half off for training purposes. She is now walking near the building grounds when she hears a shout from above.

"Heads up!"

She does as told and sees a male freefalling from the building. There was a large bang, destroying the ground and creating smoke from the dust.

"Yeah!" Eijiro cheers, showing his hardened state.

"There's my hard boy~" Kei smiles.

"Kei!" Eijiro approaches, now reverting back to his original state.

"Up for a spar today?"

Eijiro's eyes glimmer in excitement. "Hell yeah!"

"Give me your number then ~"

-

Kei:

Life is like a dick.

Unknown:

Excuse me?

Kei:

It gets hard for no reason and it's much too short.

Unknown:

...

Kei:

Why are men so thick?

Unknown:

Who is this?

Kei:

Because they only have that tiny hole in their penis to get oxygen to their brain.

Unknown:

Definitely Kei, right ...?

Kei:

Right off the bat, Kiri ~

Ne, Kiri ~

Do you wanna hear the best penis joke ever?

Kiri ~:

Uh, yeah, sure...

Kei:

I would tell you...

But it's long

Kiri ~:

LMAO. Never met a girl too bold to be talking about dick jokes.

Kei:

Maybe because you don't meet girls at all

Kiri ~:

Oomf.

Are we gonna talk about scheduling our training yet?

Kei:

I cannot help but wonder...

Is having a penis fun?

And yes, we'll be scheduling our training for later.

Kiri ~:

Well-it has its ups and downs.

Oh wait...

Oh...

I probably shouldn't have said that.

Kei:

LMAO!!

But where's the fun in that?!

Let's get back to actual talk now.

Meet me at ground Beta after lunch.

Best be at your hardest otherwise I'll crush you ~

Kiri ~:

Don't underestimate a man's chivalrous spirit!

-

Eijiro now enters the arena in search of the female. As soon as he passes by the high-rise building, he felt a blunt force from his back. His time reaction was fast enough to quickly switch to defense. "Aak!"

"Kiri ~ you're too relaxed. Are you taking it easy on me?" the girl whispers from behind.

Eijiro immediately backs away as he places distance in between them and readies for offense. He now faces the female, who wears her hero costume, with his hardened state. Much to his surprise, he does not seem to mind his attraction at all, unlike the last time.

The female launches for another attack with her brute strength, aiming for a right hook. The male easily dodges her attack with a pivot but she followed up with a swift back kick, to which he successfully defended but was pushed back. The female rushed forward, now coating her palms with white flames. She picks up the battle's pace with palm strikes. The first time that Eijiro meets this, his hardened skin crumbles due to intense heat. He immediately notices and chooses to keep his distance, taking a couple more hits before so.

"Oh ho~ how are you gonna attack now? You're pretty aware yourself that your style requires short distance ~" She once again pushes forward, using the same technique. Eijiro buys time to think with his evades. He patiently awaits for an opening until he finds one at the female's left side. Eijiro aims for it with his right but the female smirks as he does so. Her side bursts in raw white flames. Eijiro reacts to it but was already too late to pull his attack. Meanwhile, the female retracts her flames and immediately shifts for a grab. "Wrong move, Kiri ~" she muses while slamming the guy on the ground.

The male gazes at the heavens with widened eyes. He finally glances at the female with a smirk on his face, "That move was awesome!"

"You aren't pretty bad yourself," the female says, extending her hand to Eijiro.

The male begins to reach the female's hand and says, "But you shouldn't let your guard down yet." He then activates his quirk, alarming the female who distances herself from her sparring partner.

"Oh, you're up for a challenge, alright ~" Kei grins, positioning for battle.

The whole afternoon was consumed by draining the duo's energy on their mock battle. Both of them, now sweating profusely, lies with their back against the ground.

"Let's call it a day. I'm tired ~"

"Sure! I'll walk you home."

"How very manly of you Kiri ~"

The male blushes at her compliment. Fortunately for him, it blends off with the orange-tinted early evening light.

The teens leisurely strolled home, the boy occasionally bringing up hot topics, including the USJ incident. Kei never asked how her guardian got himself into a bone-cracking incident but what the male just shared made sense to her now. Something that got into her nerves was the fact that Aizawa fought alone against a mob of villains and was tortured immediately after. She could not help to think that she could have done something to at least ease Aizawa's burden, had she been in class 1-A. Or probably, she would be more of a responsibility with her given state. She decided to be stronger for the sake of protecting the people she cares for.

"Were you not scared?"

Eijiro gazes at the female. "True, it is frightening to have actual villain encounter at such early stage, not to mention we were just starting to conduct a rescue training." He puts up a smile. "But you know, it is a hero's job to assure everyone around him that everything's gonna be alright so he needs to man up!"

"Hero, huh," Kei whispers, feeling a familiar pang on her chest. Since this morning, suppressing her quirk brought her a familiar unsettling sensation but this time, it started to get worse. As soon as they set feet on Aizawa household, Kei remarks, "This is me, now. Safe travels on your way home, Kiri."

"Have a good night Kei!"

Kei receives a text message from her guardian soon after.

Daddy ~:

I will be home late. Duty calls. Eat dinner without me.

Kei:

Alright. Keep safe.

Daddy ~:

Is everything alright?

Kei:

Yeah. I'm just tired, is all.

Daddy ~:

Don't hesitate to tell me if something is wrong.

Kei:

Will do.

Kei releases a long exhale as she leans her back against the bed's headboard. "Man, his parental instincts are getting stronger by the second."

"So does mine," a familiar baritone murmurs from a far corner of the room.

The female's eyes darted on the tall figure. "Hey," she utters weakly. Her body feels hotter now as the sensation from awhile back slowly engulfs her. She feels like trembling any second now.

"Is something wrong, princess?" Dabi says, sitting on the edge of Kei's bed.

The female stays silent, unsure of what to say.

Dabi leans closer, examining the female. The back of his hand touches the female's forehead with the aim to check her temperature. Much to his surprise, however, the female's reaction upon contact sent him shivers through his spine. The male couldn't help but flash an amused grin.

He decreases the gap between them, his lips almost touching the female's ear. "Princess, you're burning up." He whispers in an enchanting voice, "Say, Kei, have you ever touched yourself?"

The female only managed to gulp her already drying saliva.

"I'll take that as a no then. Do you want me to help you, princess?"

There was silence.

The male stands up, turning his back against the female.

Before Dabi takes a step away, Kei grabs the male's arm.

He flashes a smirk, his eyes glimmering with lust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
78.3K 2.8K 45
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
792 38 14
✿𝘌𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨...