One-Punch Linc (One Punch Man...

Per Lance1889

The Loud parents and Sisters gain powers from one of Lisa's experiments blowing up, Lincoln was away on a tri... Més

Punch 1: The 13-Year Old Hero For Fun
Punch 2: An Average Day On Crimson Avenue
Punch 3.0: Monsters Aren't Always Villains
Punch 3.5: Monsters Aren't Always Villains
Punch 4: Monsters of the Family
Serious Punch 1: A Fight About Spinach
Serious Punch 2: The 100% Power Of Memes
Punch 6: Digital Tempest & The Hero Exam
Punch 7: Blade Of Honor, Chemical Acid, And Artificial Shadows.
Punch 8: Art Of Shinobi, Plus Ultra, Nanomachines, and Punching.
Punch 9: One Dragon Loud Punch
Serious Punch 3: A True Hero
Punch 10: Hero and Sayain, Lori vs Lori
Punch 11.0 - Round One; Linc vs Lincoln
Punch 11.5 - Round 2; Saiyan Demi-God vs A Hero For Fun
No Punch - Open To Ideas
No Punch - OC Hero/Villain Registration
Serious Punch 4: An Icy Dual
Lazy Punches 1-3
Punch 12: Going Back To Royal Woods; Change of Clothes

Punch 5: Meetings and Reunions

1.7K 28 30
Per Lance1889

Here's the next chapter, enjoy.

It's been 4 weeks since Luna got pulled into the fuckbox. Currently, Linc, George, Jason, and Drew were playing a game of poker. Although, Jason was making a strained face and was losing.

Jason:(thinking) Why do I play with these guys... Why do I play poker!? I have a terrible poker face, and these three have faces that could trick the all-knowing.

Linc: All in.

Jason: A-All in.

George/Drew: Fold.

Linc and Jason put down their cards, Jason had a full house, but Linc had a royal flush.

Linc: I win.

Jason: DAMMIT!!

Drew: It was dumb of you to do that.

Jason: Screw you!

Linc and Drew stood up from the table.

Jason: Where are you two going?

Linc: I'm going to the store to check if any sales are coming up.

Drew: Going to take care of something, also if this game continues you going to be left with not even the clothes on your back.

Jason: No, I'm not!

Drew: You've been cheating the entire game and you lost, George has been too, but at least he was better at hiding it than you.

Jason groaned in frustration, then George hit him with a snowball. Which caused him to roar in anger and chase after George. Linc and Drew stepped outside and vanished from sight and soon after a hole in space-time opened up and Eva stepped out.

Eva: Hey, get out here already. Just because you spent 6 years

Luna stepped out, she looked very different, she was much taller and had more muscle, her hair was much thicker and wilder. Her outfit was in ribbons.

Luna: Well, excuse me that I don't want to go around wearing next to nothing!

Eva: Oh please I've walked out wearing less.

Luna: Well, I'm not you, you-

Eva: Pecking order.

Luna immediately started cowering on the ground and crying.

Eva: Don't try to insult someone stronger than you and that knows your weaknesses and traumatic phrases.

Suddenly, Jason tossed a case down to Eva.

Eva: What's this?

Jason: Linc got Luna some close while she was in the Fuckbox.

Luna: Huh, really? That's nice of him.

Jason: Actually, he just knew your clothes would end up like that. It happened to everyone in this apartment.

Mairea: Woomy! (Translation- Yep!)

Orimaki: Uh-huh.

George: Yeah.

Braelynn: Yeah!

Audra: Absolutely.

Luna stepped behind an alley and got changed. She now wore a purple jacket with shoulder spikes over a light purple shirt, two white belts, purple jeans, and black spiked boots.

Eva: Damn, Linc knows how to dress people.

George: He did make all of our hero costumes.

Luna: That reminds me. Does Linc have a hero license?

Silence washed over the area.

George: I always thought he had one.

Eva: We never asked did we?

Jason: Pretty sure Drew asked but he never got an answer after that one monster that tried to pull Cthulu on our apartment. That was a disappointing fight too, Ctthulu was overhyped by that famous writer, he was nowhere as near as powerful as he was made out to

Luna: Excuse me.

Eva: Oh yeah, we still got that book he had? I'm craving some octopus balls.

Jason: I think it's still in the broom closet.

Luna: (still trying to understand what was said) ... What?!

Dark Moon: (in Luna's head) Stop questioning it and join, I want Takoyaki.

Luna groaned in exhaustion, unable to handle the fast pace of Linc's roommates.

*****

Elsewhere Linc was wandering the shopping district, pushing 2 carts of groceries while talking on the phone. 

Linc: Okay, so I've got Mifuyu's bath bombs and Mia's sports water, anything else?

Akira:(on the phone) No that should be it. Sorry about this, I'd normally do this, but...

Linc: You tried to test your skill against George, but he tricked you and kicked your ass.

Akira: ......... Yeah......

Linc hung up the phone and continued on his way. He then got the feeling that someone was following him, but whenever he looked back nothing was there. Linc waited until the presence got closer, then he vanished from sight before reappearing by what he thought was there, but again, there was nothing there. Scratching his head, Linc shrugged it off and continued to his destination, but the moment he stepped forward, he suddenly sank into the shadows. About three seconds later, the sonic boom of Linc's fist connecting to something came from the shadow he fell in and blew out what pulled him in, before climbing out himself.

The being that attempted to abduct him was a slightly tall woman, has a beautiful figure, large chest, extremely bottom-heavy in the hips, thighs, and rear end that makes it hard for her to run or walk sometimes. Long black hair, black eyes with white pupils, pale skin as white as a ghost, and glowing black veins on her forehead. She wore a black dress with a pointed skirt and white inside, a black and white choker, black and white striped tight pants, and black boots with white buckle straps.

???: Well, that was painful. 

Linc: ....... Hi Lucy.

'Lucy': Huh? What are you talking about?

Linc: You're not tricking me, Lucy, the goth style died a long time ago. You're the only person I know that'll wear that kinda outfit in public.

'Lucy': You truly do know her well, but I myself am not Lucy, I am Nightingale. Her other-self.

Linc: Oh, like Dark Moon and Luna.

Nightingale: Yes, I am only here because Lucy wanted to speak with you in safety.

Linc: Huh?

Nightingale inhaled deeply, before releasing dark steam.

Linc: Is this Lucy I'm talking to?

Lucy: Yep, your little sister.

Linc: Does everyone have these things?

Lucy: Yes, although, their not all out of control. Nightingale is my other side, and she's able to cross into the void while I can only tap into its power.

Linc: Been wanting to ask about that. Why are these other halves stronger than you?

Lucy: They were created from the powers themselves, so naturally they would have better control and strength with the powers.

Linc: So what do you want to talk about that's so important?

Lucy: Lynn just unleashed her other self thinking she could control it. But she's lost to it completely.

Linc: I'm getting the feeling we're gonna need a "Lynn Gets Owned" Counter at this point.

No.

Linc: Oh come on, she's been the butt of most insults in this series.

No, and that's final.

Lucy: Who are you talking to?

Linc: Nobody important.

Suddenly, a truck sped by, splashing muddy onto Linc and his bags. And fuck you too.

Lucy: Okay... I already know about your... Power... How you got it. I don't know but, I need you to stop Lynn's other half. 

Linc: Why? Can't anyone else handle it?

Lucy: If she was like Lynn, but she's more cautious and very aware of her own limits. She's been training her stamina, fixing Lynn's problems. Drew, Lisa, and Luan already are out there looking for her to stop her before she doesn't anything.

Linc: Oh, that reminds me, I'm holding a food stale for some extra cash.

Lucy: I thought they paid with their money from their Hero Jobs?

Linc: George and Eva got into a fight in a Hero Association building and now we're kinda in the red. 

Lucy: Sigh... Can I at least have your help with dealing with this situation?

Linc: Why? You look strong enough to handle it.

Lucy: I'm not, Nightingale is, and I don't think she'll hold back on Lynn's sake.

Linc: Well, if you find something out. Let me know. (remembers something) Oh, that's right! The supermarket is having a sale today, wonder if I can get some Spinach.

Lucy sighed again deeply, as Linc departed and Lucy changed back to Nightingale to re-enter the shadows. Two figures were watching them.

???: Looks like your old student got herself into a bit of trouble.

???: (sighs) Young Lynn always was a bit too hard-headed and stubborn when it came to winning, looks like her pride and ego have gone too far this time. Can I count on your help to reign her in big bro?

???: Of course, first comes finding her. But I think a look at that TV over there.

One of the figures pointed at a TV on the news channel where they were covering a villain attack in the mountains near the town.

*****

At the sight where several heroes were fighting something with a news helicopter far above them. Then in a single blast, whatever they were fighting

News Reporter: I've never seen something like this folks! 30 Class-A heroes, all decimated in a, now only the Class-A Rank 9 Hero, Muscle-cool, is left, and he's barely standing!

Muscle-cool, a balding man wearing nothing but black combat boots and cargo pants. He was covered in 3rd to 1st-degree burns.

Muscle-cool: Damn it... What are you...?

Standing in front of the hero was Lynn, but she looked different, her hair was let down from its normal ponytail. Her build was also different, while lean in muscular size, it was very sharp in muscular tone. Her outfit, or what was left of it, was her red tank top and shorts.

News Reporter: The high-ranking B Class Hero, Firestorm has gone rogue and is currently attacking heroes, in her own words, for fun!

'Lynn': This was a disappointment, I attack a hero association building to get some sparring partners and all I get is crumby cannon fodder... Where are the good heroes?

'Lynn' then held up her hand, generating a small sun in the palm, aiming to fire it at the bald hero. But for suddenly being drop-kicked out of the blue. 'Lynn' rolled across the dirt before embedding into the ground, this lasted all but a second before she stood up by blasting herself out of the ground.

'Lynn': You know... There are better ways to make an entrance.

News Reporter: Folks, I don't believe what I am seeing!

Standing before everyone was an elderly man and walks with a slight hunch in his back. He has light blue eyes and tan skin. He has spike white hair, thick white eyebrows, and a thick white mustache. He wears a long-sleeved black martial arts jumpsuit, light-colored pants, and Tai Chi slippers. Despite his old age, his body is lean and very muscular, and it is covered in scars.

News Reporter: The S-Class 3rd Ranked Hero, Bang, also known as Silver Fang!

'Lynn': Finally, some real fighters. Huh?

'Lynn' looked to see another person approach. It was an aged but muscular individual. He is almost the opposite of his younger brother. While Bang still has his hair and sports a short mustache, he has a long beard and white, long hair with the top of his head being bald. He wears classic-style green on blue martial arts robes, while Bang has a plain black shirt with white pants. He is slightly taller than Bang and he has a very strong posture, unlike Bang who often slouches when he's walking.

Bang: I don't think you've met my brother Lynn, or whoever is currently in control. This is Bomb.

Bomb: (bows slightly) A pleasure. 

'Lynn': She told you about this whole thing with us?

Bang: No, I've just recently been informed about this. I came to discipline a former student.

'Lynn': So Lynnie learned martial arts.

Bomb: From what my brother told me, she's only started the training quitting halfway through a 4-year program.

Bang: She was so promising too. But she was lured in by talk of Heroic Fame and Fortune. She fell victim to something I should've killed from the start. Greed.

'Lynn': Explains why her body felt incomplete. Sorry, to... No... I'm not sorry, actually. I'm not gonna just give up a body. You gonna half to beat her out of me.

Bang: Well before we begin, may I ask you a name?

'Lynn': Red Sun.

Bang: Thank you.

Before she even has time to react, Red Sun is viciously pummeled by Bang. Red Sun tries to counter-attack against her other self's former teacher but her efforts are in vain due to his weakened state and their difference in Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist mastery. Bang prepares to jab Red Sun, but the Hero Hunter grabs his wrists and attempts to knee him, but Bang counters with his own knee strike and hits her in the face.

Red Sun: Gurek!

He then grabs Red Sun's ear, twirls her around midair, and kicks her in the stomach, which sends her crashing through several trees. Bang then jumps up and strikes Red Sun in the chest, which Red Sun blocks the attack with her elbows. The ground below them fractures in the process, and Bang assaults Red Sun with a lethal barrage of punches.

Red Sun: (thinking) Goddamn! Lynn really knew how to get herself into fights with strong opponents! So this is the power of S-Class heroes, awesome!

Red Sun then jumps away. She then uses Muscle-cool's unconscious body as a meat shield to cover his escape. However, Bomb intercepts her by kicking her in the face toward the tree, dodging to evade Bomb's wind pressure martial art, as it cleaved through the trees behind her.

Bomb: Now now, we can't have that.

Afterward, Bomb and Bang combine their martial arts against Red Sun. Bang kicks Red Sun hard in the face. The two master martial artists prepare to end the fight, but Red Sun, in a last-ditch effort, commences a counterattack by grabbing a huge tree during the confusion. She swings the tree at both Bang and Bomb, forcing them to back off. She then ignited it with her power, before forming it into a beachball-sized sun.

Run Sun: Eat it!

Bang: No thanks, I already ate.

Bomb: Shall we end this?

Bang: Yes, bro.

Bomb/Bang: Whirlwind Water Stream: Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist!

Bomb and Bang rushed toward the sun and unleash a series of extremely powerful strikes on them with their respective martial arts simultaneously. Moving so fast they literally pierced through the heat, causing strong bursts of wind to blow over the mountain, even knocking the helicopter off-balance, causing them to fly away. Red Sun watched as the after images of thousands of fists came through the sun she made and beat her senseless. Red Sun fell on her back as she lost consciousness. As the dust cleared away, Bang and Bomb stood over Red Sun's unconscious body.

Bang: Good, now... (looks behind him) whoever is back there. Come out now!

Then Nightingale stepped out of the shadows, literally.

Bomb: You're the one who was talking to the albino boy. The other side of the C-Class Hero, Lucy Loud, Lynn's little sister. Nightingale, I believe.

Nightingale: Yes, I just came to collect my sibling.

Bang: Very well, I just came to discipline my ex-disciple, so I'll accompany you. When Lynn takes control again, I'll discipline her appropriately.

Red Sun: That's gonna be harder than you think.

Red Sun then sat up, putting the three on guard.

Red Sun: Don't worry about me, I ain't like Lynn, I know how to take a loss.

The three let out a calm breath, while Bang and Bomb still had a defensive aura about them, Nightingale then switched back to Lucy.

Lucy: You said it would be difficult, why is that?

Red Sun: (taps her head) Little Lynnie up here, isn't doing so hot.

Bang: How so?

Red Sun: She's been so... Egotistical after becoming a hero. Gaining victory after victory. Then she fought Linc, her little albino brother. And was beaten, with one hit.

Bomb: The boy must process great strength. From what my brother told me, Lynn was known in the dojo to be very endurant.

Red Sun: Yep, she felt the pain of defeat that she had been ignoring. Try as she might, she couldn't understand nor reach Linc's power. So when she heard about Dark Moon and Harley...

Lucy: She thought she could control the power of her other-self.

Red Sun: But I ended up taking control from her completely. With both an instant defeat physically and mentally...

Bang: She broke with her ego.

Red Sun: Bingo.

Lucy: What.

Bomb: Ego, is very dangerous, especially for fighters like Lynn. And from what we've heard, Lynn's ego was great, too great, before she's emotionally relying on her own ego for a sense of confidence when faced with defeat. But when Lynn faced Linc and lost, her ego took a heavy blow as her body did, losing confidence in her own strength. And when she lost to Red Sun in an attempt to gain more power, she broke with her ego. With no ego holding her up, her drive broke like glass.

Red Sun: Yep, she's given up completely. She hasn't even tried to take back control since I took over.

Bang: Well then, we'll be leaving, her family should take care of this, not her previous instructor. (begins walking away) Calls my dojo when Lynn returns.

Lucy: Hmm... Maybe... I have an idea that may work, but it'll take a while... But first.

Lucy pulls out her phone and quickly calls someone.

Lucy: Drew! I did what you asked, now give me back my Edwin!

Red Sun: You're doing all this for a stone statue?

Lucy: (to Red Sun) You nearly killed 3 dozen heroes for shits and giggles. Shut it.

Red Sun shrugged and laid back down to rest as Lucy argued with Drew for her Edwin bust.

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed it!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

142K 2.3K 20
Lincoln Loud was viewed by many to be a strong, caring, and kind person. He had suffered through so much, Sister Fight Protocol, Bad Luck, everything...
229K 1.8K 85
(another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own...
14K 135 17
(Note: this is not canon to Lincoln & the incredible team nor The Incredibles Lobby Style this is its own separate story) A month after the Loud Hou...
4.1K 37 18
Join Lincoln Loud (a 12 year old boy who lives 10 sisters) and his friends and family in their new adventures in Royal Woods, Great Lakes City and Sc...