Promise You'll Never Forget

By lucy_230603

A Draco Malfoy FanFiction story. Nobody expected a mudblood to fall for Draco Malfoy, what's worse? Nobody ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Please Read

55 1 0
By lucy_230603

Hi, so this is my first ever Wattpad story, and pretty much the only thing that I like enough to finish, so it might well be shit so just tell me.

Few things to note;

You are Analia and it is told mostly from her POV occasionally switching to his to he what hes thinking.

This is set in the the 6th year of Hogwarts and although Analia is a completely made up character, the story does follow the development of the movie plot and includes some major plot lines from the movies.

I have not read the books so sorry if there are any inaccuracies with the story but I have watched the movies and done a bit of research myself for smaller things.

I know there isn't a yule ball in the 6th movie but I included it because I loved the idea of it and I have wanted to write the yule ball my own way for ages. Plus its important to my story.

I do plan on writing second book that follows on from this one so if you want that published let me know. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 9 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
220 7 11
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜꜰꜰ." "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• *~*~* •°*"˜.•°*"˜ Draco Malfoy. Ruler o...
266K 5.4K 22
Mudblood. Draco Malfoy is all too familiar with the word. It slips off his tongue easily and he's never once regretted it. Until his fifth year at Ho...
168 9 9
"Tell me how bad you want me, beg for me."