Living and Bullied by o2l *ft...

By KittyCatCaniff

More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 9
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
!please read!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Update !!
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

3.2K 130 45
By KittyCatCaniff

"Let's go in" Taylor says giving me a weak smile. I smile back and look at the door knob. I lean in and twist it and we go in.

"HAILEY!!" Matt screams and tackles me with a hug. I giggle.

"Matthew get off me now" I say. He giggles and stands up. He helps me up and I walk to my room. I walk in and see Cameron sleeping with puffy eyes. I lightly shake him.

"Cam" I say. I shake him again but he doesn't get up. Its already 10 so I guess ill just sleep. I slide my vans off and gently get into bed. Cameron puts his arm around me and pulls me into him. I smile and cuddle into his warm chest.

"Goodnight" he quietly says kissing my forehead. I smile and fall asleep. I wake up to the smeel of eggs and bacon. I feel around the bed for Cameron but he left. I groan and push myself upwards. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and remove my clothing. I hop in and wash and condition myself. I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful" Cameron smiles. I smile lightly.

"Good morning" I reply. I sit down at the small table across from Cameron.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"No its fine." I say back.

"No. Its not. Hailey, I was a dick. You have every right to hate me right now." He says.

"I don't hate you" I say back.

"I love you." He says quietly. Silence over comes us both.

"Hailey, I love you. With all my heart" he says.

"I love you too" I say smiling at him. A look of surprise overcomes his face. He stands up and wraps me into a hug. I look him in the eyes and kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
60.6K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...