Chapter 15

"Let's go in" Taylor says giving me a weak smile. I smile back and look at the door knob. I lean in and twist it and we go in.

"HAILEY!!" Matt screams and tackles me with a hug. I giggle.

"Matthew get off me now" I say. He giggles and stands up. He helps me up and I walk to my room. I walk in and see Cameron sleeping with puffy eyes. I lightly shake him.

"Cam" I say. I shake him again but he doesn't get up. Its already 10 so I guess ill just sleep. I slide my vans off and gently get into bed. Cameron puts his arm around me and pulls me into him. I smile and cuddle into his warm chest.

"Goodnight" he quietly says kissing my forehead. I smile and fall asleep. I wake up to the smeel of eggs and bacon. I feel around the bed for Cameron but he left. I groan and push myself upwards. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and remove my clothing. I hop in and wash and condition myself. I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful" Cameron smiles. I smile lightly.

"Good morning" I reply. I sit down at the small table across from Cameron.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"No its fine." I say back.

"No. Its not. Hailey, I was a dick. You have every right to hate me right now." He says.

"I don't hate you" I say back.

"I love you." He says quietly. Silence over comes us both.

"Hailey, I love you. With all my heart" he says.

"I love you too" I say smiling at him. A look of surprise overcomes his face. He stands up and wraps me into a hug. I look him in the eyes and kiss him.